Your Quintessential Shisha

Is there one shisha you keep coming back to, that you always smoke or keep on hand regardless of flavor?

For me, nakhla double apple IS hookah tobbaco. Now, i love the flavor, but i prefer mint more. However, i always buy more DA then anything in my orders because it just is the hookah experience to me.

Anyone else?

Personally I hate DA...was the first thing i ever smoked out of my first hookah and didnt realize it had anise it and i hate anise....so yeah

My goto shisha is Lemon with mint. I dont always have it just due to the fact I like to try new flavors all the time and dont have the money to keep it stocked. But when i need a good smoke its lemon with mint

[quote name='PSU Smoker' date='25 February 2010 - 07:28 PM' timestamp='1267144103' post='453833']
Personally I hate DA...was the first thing i ever smoked out of my first hookah and didnt realize it had anise it and i hate anise....so yeah

My goto shisha is Lemon with mint. I dont always have it just due to the fact I like to try new flavors all the time and dont have the money to keep it stocked. But when i need a good smoke its lemon with mint
[/quote]
mix AF cinnamon into Nak single or double apple and let it sit a couple days.the Cinnamon covers or combines with anise so you can't taste it.smokes like apple pie.
Ray

Fusion Mandarin, I always order more when I get down to 2 250gs of it, just incase.

i just hope i have shisha on hand personally but if i could have a life time supply of shisha right now it would be sb blue mist, but this is coming from some one who hasn't tried tangiers nak or af yet... i know i know i'm sorry [img]http://www.hookahforum.com/public/style_emoticons/default/wallbash.gif[/img]

Tangiers Kashmir Cherry and Romman Ivory Coast and Nakhla Marguerita.

I get panicky when any of those drop below 250g in my stash.

[quote name='r1v3th3ad' date='25 February 2010 - 09:07 PM' timestamp='1267150033' post='453870']
I ALWAYS have tangiers orange soda in my stock, ALWAYS
[/quote]

was down to one egyptian bowl worth left...got my order in today and now I have half a kilo lol

First post ever.... WOO!! :bye2:

Tangiers Orange Soda
Tangiers Kashmir Peach
Tangiers Cactus Fruit (if it's ever available again)
Tangiers F line Melon Blend (if it's ever available again)
Tangiers F line Red Tea (if it's ever available again)

[quote name='r1v3th3ad' date='25 February 2010 - 09:07 PM' timestamp='1267150033' post='453870']
I ALWAYS have tangiers orange soda in my stock, ALWAYS
[/quote]

I 2nd this motion! I think the new lemon lime might be a go-to as well.

[quote name='Jeff_T' date='26 February 2010 - 01:42 AM' timestamp='1267166554' post='453929']
Lately its been tangiers melon blend or nakhla sweet melon, can't get enough...
[/quote]

If you enjoy the melon blend for the reasons I did try some of the Tangiers Lemon Lime. It's got exactly what I thought was missing in the melon blend ;)

[quote name='hookahlou' date='27 February 2010 - 03:32 PM' timestamp='1267302763' post='454201']
First post ever.... WOO!! :bye2:

Tangiers Orange Soda
Tangiers Kashmir Peach
Tangiers Cactus Fruit (if it's ever available again)
Tangiers F line Melon Blend (if it's ever available again)
Tangiers F line Red Tea (if it's ever available again)
[/quote]

Congrats on the first post and great choices there man.

• 3 weeks later...
Ok I know it's bad but I love Hookah Hookah Peach. Yes it doesn't taste like peach in the least bit, but that was the first shisha I ever smoked and it remind me of sitting on my front porch in the middle of the forest looking at the trees and the sun bouncing off of the pond and the cotton tree pollen floating in the air. It was so amazing, such a beautiful view combined with the nicotine high wow! Also, the flavor reminds me of those peach rings you can buy at the corner stores (IE gas stations). Yummy but not real in any way. Kinda like McDonalds lol.