Welcome to Hookah Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Allstar

The Hookah Lounge

Well today I went to the hookah lounge in Valpo. I smoked myself out of there. The place looks like a little coffee shop. It is located in the downtown area of Valpo. They have big rotating hookahs and a good selection of lay, lay gold, sky, 360, and SB. I smoked their skittles mix, heavy on the grape. Then a mix of SB chocolate mint and cherry (yum), and then their beetlejuice mix. It was tasty as well. I guess on thursday nights they bring in a live DJ. The music was one of his mixes, pretty talented DJ. They have a selection of no name egyptians. They were pretty nice, on sale for $32. They serve alcohol and some food dishes. They girls that work there, are knowledgable on their shisa, and pack a good bowl. Downside, you pay $6.99 for the first hookah, then $4.99 each refill. The $6.99 price is only for one hour, or as they describe it two coals. They give you one at a time. They do allow you to bring your own hose or hookah which I thought was a cool idea. The staff is friendly and cute. They sat down and talked with me, and I let them smoke with me as well. Overall a good experience that will have me returning. I give it an 8/10

Sign in to follow this