Cardamom Mixes?

so i just tried AF cardamom for the first time straight. its not bad, but maybe a little too much like eating a spice rack...

i was wondering what other flavors anyone has tried mixing it with to get a better smoke out of it. i was thinking maybe with peach, to kind of get a spiced peaches taste...not sure what else might be good.

just tryin to get an idea before possibly breaking down and picking up a 250g

Your gonna think im crazy, but bear with me....

25% cardamom 75% nak sherezade cinnamon.

Its acutally a pretty good mix in my book, kinda reminds me of the smell of something that i cant really put my finger on right now.

[quote name='tpatt90' date='06 February 2010 - 08:17 PM' timestamp='1265512658' post='450138']
Your gonna think im crazy, but bear with me....

25% cardamom 75% nak sherezade cinnamon.

Its acutally a pretty good mix in my book, kinda reminds me of the smell of something that i cant really put my finger on right now.
[/quote]

haha. it sounds like it might taste like christmas cookies or something

om nom nom

I got burnt out on cardamom several months ago after I went through a phase where I smoked it exclusively. But my business partner just discovered it not too long ago and can't get enough. He's tried a few different mixes, but the one I think he's had the most success with is lemon. I'll have to get him to try mango, sweet melon, and cinnamon.

[quote name='Sonthert' date='08 February 2010 - 07:31 AM' timestamp='1265639508' post='450370']
I would suggest trying it with a tea or a coffee flavor.
[/quote]

hmm, id never thought of that. that does sound like it would be good. atleast i have a decent list of things to try, better order some more lol

[quote name='mushrat' date='08 February 2010 - 09:52 AM' timestamp='1265644339' post='450391']
We have a mix at the Bar called Will's Blend. Af Cardamom and Peach. Very popular.
[/quote]

Thats funny.....the lounge i used to go to in fl called that mix genesis.......i just called it phil collins.

well...im smoking some af cardamom mixed with pharoah's exotic peach. mixed it 50/50....not bad. i think the exotic peach has a bit of a strong flavor to begin with...maybe shoulda gone with a little less peach and more cardamom...might try again tomorrow. still have a little left in my 50g cardamom.

probably wouldnt be a bad idea to pick up some af peach, that way the shisha is consistant.