I Am New To This, But Know Alot About Hookahs

Hey everyone I am completely new to this whole forum thing, but I am a huge hookah fan, and LOVE Khalil Mamoon hookahs. These hookahs in my eyes rip the hardest, create the most amount of smoke, and last the longest. They are all high quality hand made hookahs, which is why I love them. I just wanted to throw it out there that if anyone has any questions about KM's I will feel free to help, as far as how to get the best experience from a KM hookah. I also know a lot about other hookahs as well, but in my opinion they are not as good. I am just a full time student trying to make a living out of something I have so much passion for, which is why I started to sell hookahs because it was recommended I do so from a friend of mine who was very successful doing it. If anyone has any questions about the KM's I sell please email me at iismeuisu2002@yahoo.com. I will beat any advertised price, guaranteed. Also, I just opened up a Facebook to let my customers review the products they purchased if this helps anyone.

Thank you,

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/pages/Blazin-Sensation-Hookahs/257331277454?ref=ts

[quote name='ryno' date='19 January 2010 - 01:14 AM' timestamp='1263885264' post='446342']
Might want to contact the admin Mushrat if you're a vendor. They're different than normal members. But welcome!
[/quote]

Do you by any chance know the admin email, I am not a vendor, but I would like to let him know that I am not.
Thank you

[quote name='blazinsensation' date='18 January 2010 - 11:11 PM' timestamp='1263885110' post='446341']
Hey everyone I am completely new to this whole forum thing, but I am a huge hookah fan, and LOVE Khalil Mamoon hookahs. These hookahs in my eyes rip the hardest, create the most amount of smoke, and last the longest. They are all high quality hand made hookahs, which is why I love them. I just wanted to throw it out there that if anyone has any questions about KM's I will feel free to help, as far as how to get the best experience from a KM hookah. I also know a lot about other hookahs as well, but in my opinion they are not as good. I am just a full time student trying to make a living out of something I have so much passion for, [b]which is why I started to sell hookahs[/b] because it was recommended I do so from a friend of mine who was very successful doing it. If anyone has any questions about the KM's I sell please email me at iismeuisu2002@yahoo.com.[b] I will beat any advertised price, guaranteed[/b]. Also, I just opened up a Facebook to let my customers review the products they purchased if this helps anyone.

Thank you,

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/pages/Blazin-Sensation-Hookahs/257331277454?ref=ts
[/quote]

[quote name='blazinsensation' date='18 January 2010 - 11:21 PM' timestamp='1263885700' post='446343']
[quote name='ryno' date='19 January 2010 - 01:14 AM' timestamp='1263885264' post='446342']
Might want to contact the admin Mushrat if you're a vendor. They're different than normal members. But welcome!
[/quote]

Do you by any chance know the admin email, I am not a vendor, but I would like to let him know that I am not.
Thank you
[/quote]

I believe this would put you into the category of being a "vendor". Just a thought though....

this thread seems like borderline vendor advertising...although, the beat any advertised price is awesome...

maybe i should try to get someone to advertise a KM at $1 and then get you to beat it :) Edited by INCUBUSRATM
Word used often associated with NHT