Shop 24:20

Paddox

So I stumbled across this website the other day and am blown away by how large the community is on here. Figured I would at a hookah lounge so why not get the name out?

We're called Shop 24:20 and we're located in Clearwater, Florida right off Gulf to bay. The actual adress is 2420 and we're between belcher and old coachman. We carry Hookah-Hookah (yuck); Al Amir, and Al Fahker brands. I'm pretty sure we're going to be getting Fantasia in also very soon which is spectacular if you've never had it.

We have wi-fi, video games in every booth ranging from SNES, Sega genisis, Xbox, N64, and PS2 along with more board games than you could shake a stick at.

Our hours are Sunday-Wednesday from 1:00 to Midnight, and Thursday to Saturday from 1:00 to 2:00 AM.

We unfortunately don't do single bowls, we do however do unlimited at $12. Unlimited hookah starts at 6:00 PM or all day Saturday / Sunday.

Anyways, yeah, think that's about everything. My name's Kyle and hopefully we'll be seeing you soon!

- Kyle; Shop 24:20

Your shop sounds like a REALLY cool place to be at, what with all the video game systems available, but hookah loyalists are *really* trying to keep hookah away from the rest of the drug scene. My own heart [i]aches[/i] to think of all the tainted hookahs that can't see public use and drug-free admiration because of it! Your shop can [i]easily[/i] get by with the name Shop 2420. You'll still have the pot-head 420 in it (I'm not sure why you'd want the people it attracts anyway - in my personal experience as an employee, they NEVER tip, but leave freakish messes wherever they go, like gum ground into the carpet and hose tips jammed into [i]any[/i] [i]and[/i] [i]every[/i] environmental crevice they'll fit - think property damage costs, especially since you have all those classic gaming systems around! *drools*), but you won't put off enthusiasts like myself that just want a nice smoke - and for $12, you bet I'd be interested!

To give some weight to my argument, I was hired as "The Hookah Expert" at the only place that serves hookah within a 50 mile radius, and I can tell you for a fact that the foreign/hippie/drug-scene appeal hasn't been lost - in fact, we serve hookahs on the side of a successful cigar lounge business, two [i]entirely[/i] separate crowds: 18 year-olds and older gentlemen. If they, talking politics and the Civil War, don't deter the hookah scene from taking over the shop (which they do - we can't keep up!), then getting rid of a simple colon in your place's name won't make the slightest dent in your revenue.

I'm not telling you to cater to the uber-traditional Middle-Eastern die-hards, by whose regulations I as a female would be unable to smoke at the grand majority of places in the general public along with the rambunctious 18+ people that [i]are [/i]our customers. Just don't unwittingly alienate customers by trying to pique the interest of those who are in it just for the "4:20... hehehe..." humor.