Welcome to Hookah Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Paddox

Shop 24:20

So I stumbled across this website the other day and am blown away by how large the community is on here. Figured I would at a hookah lounge so why not get the name out?

We're called Shop 24:20 and we're located in Clearwater, Florida right off Gulf to bay. The actual adress is 2420 and we're between belcher and old coachman. We carry Hookah-Hookah (yuck); Al Amir, and Al Fahker brands. I'm pretty sure we're going to be getting Fantasia in also very soon which is spectacular if you've never had it.

We have wi-fi, video games in every booth ranging from SNES, Sega genisis, Xbox, N64, and PS2 along with more board games than you could shake a stick at.

Our hours are Sunday-Wednesday from 1:00 to Midnight, and Thursday to Saturday from 1:00 to 2:00 AM.

We unfortunately don't do single bowls, we do however do unlimited at $12. Unlimited hookah starts at 6:00 PM or all day Saturday / Sunday.

Anyways, yeah, think that's about everything. My name's Kyle and hopefully we'll be seeing you soon!

- Kyle; Shop 24:20

Your shop sounds like a REALLY cool place to be at, what with all the video game systems available, but hookah loyalists are *really* trying to keep hookah away from the rest of the drug scene. My own heart [i]aches[/i] to think of all the tainted hookahs that can't see public use and drug-free admiration because of it! Your shop can [i]easily[/i] get by with the name Shop 2420. You'll still have the pot-head 420 in it (I'm not sure why you'd want the people it attracts anyway - in my personal experience as an employee, they NEVER tip, but leave freakish messes wherever they go, like gum ground into the carpet and hose tips jammed into [i]any[/i] [i]and[/i] [i]every[/i] environmental crevice they'll fit - think property damage costs, especially since you have all those classic gaming systems around! *drools*), but you won't put off enthusiasts like myself that just want a nice smoke - and for $12, you bet I'd be interested!

To give some weight to my argument, I was hired as "The Hookah Expert" at the only place that serves hookah within a 50 mile radius, and I can tell you for a fact that the foreign/hippie/drug-scene appeal hasn't been lost - in fact, we serve hookahs on the side of a successful cigar lounge business, two [i]entirely[/i] separate crowds: 18 year-olds and older gentlemen. If they, talking politics and the Civil War, don't deter the hookah scene from taking over the shop (which they do - we can't keep up!), then getting rid of a simple colon in your place's name won't make the slightest dent in your revenue.

I'm not telling you to cater to the uber-traditional Middle-Eastern die-hards, by whose regulations I as a female would be unable to smoke at the grand majority of places in the general public along with the rambunctious 18+ people that [i]are [/i]our customers. Just don't unwittingly alienate customers by trying to pique the interest of those who are in it just for the "4:20... hehehe..." humor.

Sign in to follow this