[Fs] - Europe - Starbuzz Tobacco For Sale In Europe !

4d1ct3d

[color="SeaGreen"][color="Black"]Hey there!

I decided to sell some of the Starbuzz I have. I have available 5 tins available atm. All of them are dated 12/2009. The flavors are these:

[/color][/color][list][*][color="Black"]Starbuzz Exotic Blue Mist (250g)
[/color][*][color="Black"]Starbuzz Exotic Citrus Mist (250g)[/color][*][color="Black"]Starbuzz Exotic Sex On The Beach (250g)
[/color][*][color="Black"]Starbuzz Exotic Tangerine Dream (250g)[/color][*][color="Black"]Starbuzz Exotic White Peach (250g)[/color][/list][color="SeaGreen"][color="Black"]The price I'm asking is 21€ per can (which is around 18.5£).

If you are inside the EU, than you don't have to worry about costums since i'm located in Portugal, so no extra taxes for you ;)

[color="SeaGreen"][b]The Stuff:[/b][/color]
[/color][b]
[img]http://i50.tinypic.com/10wij5f.jpg[/img]

Conditions:[/b][/color] [list][*][color="Black"]Transaction will be made via MF[/color][*][color="Black"]I make the MF payment request[/color][*][color="Black"]Buyer pays for MF fees[/color][*][color="Black"]Buyer must be 18+[/color][/list]
[color="SeaGreen"][b]Shipping:[/b][/color]
[list][*] [color="Black"]The prices do not include shipping fares;[/color][*][color="Black"][b]I will pay a part of the shipping price.[/b] The more cans you buy, the bigger that part will be;[/color][*][color="Black"]I'm located in Portugal and will post via the portuguese mail (CTT).[/color][/list]

[color="Black"]
That's all! Any doubts? Post here or PM me ;)[/color]

• 3 weeks later...