Abookah Hookah

Eric

Last week my wife and I were visiting some relatives in the springs and decided we wanted to check out a Hookah Lounge. There are none where we live, and as a fairly new hookah smoker I had never been to a lounge before. We chanced upon Abookah Hookah when I took a wrong turn the day before and decided to head back and check it out. The atmosphere was great! While it wasn't greatly decorated, and looked a bit un-refined (it's a fairly new business I believe) the relaxing way the owner took care of us more than made up for any drawbacks in the building itself. We talked to him for a little while and he was genuinely friendly while we checked the place out and looked over his menu. He has a pretty big selection of tobacco, and even has his own personal mixes. As it was our first time there he gave us a pretty good deal, and a few minutes later we were sitting back on a nice comfortable couch smoking away. He even brought us some tea on the house. We had planned on going back again before our trip was through but never found the time.

Located at 4541 Austin Bluffs in Colorado Springs
719-597-0467

Check it out, prices are great!

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
A new shop opened in its place, it is called "Social Hookah." The owner and employees are really awesome, good prices, legit looking hookahs, and they know how to pack their bowls. I am a regular there and suggest is to anyone in the Springs!

• 3 weeks later...
And all of their hookahs are KM! Forgot to add that. :)
[quote name='Andrew Roome' timestamp='1301948922' post='504180']
A new shop opened in its place, it is called "Social Hookah." The owner and employees are really awesome, good prices, legit looking hookahs, and they know how to pack their bowls. I am a regular there and suggest is to anyone in the Springs!
[/quote]

• 1 year later...
New owner, now called 'Buzz Hookah' or something like that. Definitely oriented to a younger, party crowd. Not really my cup of tea