It Has Finally Arrived!

[img]http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/865/wasserpfeife5jpg.jpg[/img]

I just ordered from the german site model #628 used the world2 DHL for fastest shipping also got an extra bowl though I guess they come with 2 and some of the elmas branded(rossana?) turkish tobacco

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn it I'm so jealous! How much did that come to? Were you able to pay with a CC?

I'm eagerly anticipating a smoke report!

...I hate being broke...

came to $190 for everything alittle spendy but whatever I like the fact there family owned and opperated and everythings made by 10 people..
shipping was a big part of it......Not too bad I dont think you could easily spend that much on a KM or nice mya shipped

Yeah shipping is the real killer on these. In Turkey they're really cheap but getting one shipped from there is even worse than getting one from Germany

I looked at ordering from a few of the turkish sites butthe shipping made them about even and personaly I like dealing with an official elmas distributer more so....anyaway I should have a tracking number soon[img]http://www.hookahforum.com/public/style_emoticons/default/ylsuper.gif[/img] ...not sure how long it will take to get here but I imagine some time next week

• 5 weeks later...
[quote name='indian_villager' date='18 June 2010 - 02:15 AM' timestamp='1276841735' post='472009']
I wonder how much they are IN Turkey. Hmmm must send my Turkish friends back home.
[/quote]

Cheap. I've seen a few Turkish websites selling them (that don't seem to ship outside Turkey)

God damn it I'm so jealous, I wish I had some disposable money, instead of being a newly graduated unemployed MA

stem is solid weighs atleast 6 lbs...bout as much as my KM and syrian stems combined...bout 24 inches tall without the bowl and the base is ruffly the same size as a KM standard size...

I got a ton more pics if yous want to see

heres a pic of the Elmas tobacco's I got baharini apple/mint/caramel/orange......smoking the caramel right now its frikin fantastic....bigger buzz then nakhla and mellower then tang perfect balance of caramel flavor and tobacco flavor 10/10 for the caramel flavor

Let us know how the Bahraini Apple is when you get a chance. I'm going to London soon and I'm going to stalk the Turkish neighborhood for a shop selling Turkish hookahs and tobacco.

Also, yes post the ton more pics!

Another edit: How does that hose compare with the other favorite hoses on HF? Does it have a fairly wide ID? Edited by Hassouni

The adapters are Tangiers and cost me just as much as a Funnel. So that price is steep. Sorry. =( The shipping to Canada is still tough... if it is just that I am sure we can make an exception as you have been active in the community for a long time. That Turkish pipe is sexy. I have one at home samples I got 2 years back. The hoses look good but are not fully air tight at least the ones I got they were not leaky but the material allowed it to breath a bit. There is a lounge here in San Diego called Istanbul, they only serve with these hookahs. Great place to smoke.

yeah the hose does "breath" a bit but not enuff to effect the smoking IMO....probly a good thing for tombac too.....I love the way the hose smokes though its air tight enuff like 98% I'd say...

I will check into the adapter for sure thanks george...and cool about the lounge

[quote name='GeorgieHC' date='19 June 2010 - 05:19 PM' timestamp='1276982372' post='472155']
The adapters are Tangiers and cost me just as much as a Funnel. So that price is steep. Sorry. =( The shipping to Canada is still tough... if it is just that I am sure we can make an exception as you have been active in the community for a long time. That Turkish pipe is sexy. I have one at home samples I got 2 years back. The hoses look good but are not fully air tight at least the ones I got they were not leaky but the material allowed it to breath a bit. There is a lounge here in San Diego called Istanbul, they only serve with these hookahs. Great place to smoke.
[/quote]

Any chance you can import and sell them? [img]http://www.hookahforum.com/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif[/img]