Good Websites In Europe To Purchase Tobacco

Hello,

i am looking for a good website in Europe to purchase tobacco from.
Now I am only buying from one person who only sells a few Nakhla flavours.

I am not smoking shisha for a long time yet, I've heard of many tobacco brands like Al Fakher, Starbuzz & more,
but I only smoke Nakhla. Last time I bought a pack of Nakhla Mizo Grapes, I liked that one very much.

Now I especially want to try the other Nakhla Mizo flavours...
Anyone knows an good online shop/website in Europe who sells shisha tobacco?

[quote name='Stuie' date='08 January 2010 - 03:40 PM' timestamp='1262965235' post='443933']
Only one I have had dealings with is HookahShop.co.uk
[/quote]

Most websites in the UK seem to have taken tobacco shisha off their websites, leaving only the herbal stuff.

However try sending them an email to see if they will sell you some if they do have any in stock.

Also check out the following for hookahs and accessories:

theshishashop.com
shishabuzz.com

Yeah, there are no reputable online shops that sell anything other than herbal here in the UK anymore (at least none that i know of) bite the bullet and order from America or find a local shop (i found the key to knowing where sells shisha as a rule of thumb is if it has the word halal anywhere on the front of the shop there will be a hookah section somewhere even if you have to ask for it, with exceptions of course).

-Steve

[quote name='Blaat' date='08 January 2010 - 12:16 PM' timestamp='1262949361' post='443915']
Hello,

i am looking for a good website in Europe to purchase tobacco from.
Now I am only buying from one person who only sells a few Nakhla flavours.

I am not smoking shisha for a long time yet, I've heard of many tobacco brands like Al Fakher, Starbuzz & more,
but I only smoke Nakhla. Last time I bought a pack of Nakhla Mizo Grapes, I liked that one very much.

Now I especially want to try the other Nakhla Mizo flavours...
Anyone knows an good online shop/website in Europe who sells shisha tobacco?
[/quote]

I googled for some shops in EU with reasonable shipping costs but for now i found just this one http://www.smoking-hookah.com/ located in Israel (wonder if their hookahs are Egypt made or in China) and few ebay sellers selling Nakhla (ebay doesn't support tobacco trading so when they get caught you can find only herbal).
http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid=p3907.m38.l1313&_nkw=nakhla&_sacat=See-All-Categories

If you get lucky let me know

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='sahal' date='19 January 2010 - 11:10 PM' timestamp='1263942650' post='446467']
[quote name='Cheng' date='19 January 2010 - 01:07 PM' timestamp='1263906432' post='446381']
That site is utter shit.
[/quote]

Hi Cheng why would you say that? it is new so I know its not popular yet
[/quote]

Because it looks like a site to harvest peoples card details... When I click about us, theres nothing. It just looks very suspicious.

Also theres not a load or stuff on there, 50g of Al Fakher for 3 quid does not cut it.

hey

I can assure you it isnt dodgy, its an auction site and only uses MF anyway, also the 50g al fakher is a valid listing from shishabuzz 1 of the top UK vendors

anyway everyone is entitled to there opinion

Since your the owner of Shishabuzz.com I will trust ya, I ordered from your site before :)

The thing is, the site lacks choice, I would be much more willing to order from the states as the shipping prices from good vendors are not that high :)

I guess its a new site so once its found its customer base then it will be all good. The idea is good, its like an ebay site but for Shisha.

lol yeh I knew you were a customer of ShishaBuzz I think you ordered a Tangiers. I dont like just promoting my own site like that so didnt mention shishabuzz in this thread as it might be against rules etc.

yeh the customer base needs to grow so we need alot of sellers to get on to it and ppl to buy off it :) I think it will solve all our biggest issues at the moment. plus ebay have a big customer base but if HB took off it will be good because all the customers will only be after hookah items and mollasses etc

• 3 years later...