Flavor Of The Year - 2009

[quote name='wesclrg' date='05 January 2010 - 05:03 PM' timestamp='1262739827' post='443415']
So i just wanted to know your opinions on what you thought the best new flavor released in 2009 was

my vote goes to Mizo Guava.
[/quote]

Hands down...... Tangiers Bug Powder.

'Rani

[quote name='demonix' date='05 January 2010 - 04:13 PM' timestamp='1262744027' post='443423']
Bug Powder, it's like sex.... but better....
[/quote]

you must not have had much sex :P

I know Tangiers Guava wasn't but I discovered it this year.

But new flavors of the last year. Tangiers Cactus Fruit.

[quote name='Scoop' date='05 January 2010 - 09:47 PM' timestamp='1262749644' post='443437']
tangiers white grape or [b]chocolate cherry[/b]
[/quote]

lucid chocolate cherry for sure. (I can't get OG to acclimate where i live :( i've gone through literally at least 2 kilos of tangiers noir and it just doesn't work with me)

I have to say Mizo Guava is a great flavor. There were a lot of great flavors but imo no single flavor made such an impact in every way like this one. Mizo Guava for sure.

I think I'd agree with both tangiers white grape and new lime as being the best, at least from what i've had this past year.

[quote name='wesclrg' date='06 January 2010 - 04:03 AM' timestamp='1262739827' post='443415']
So i just wanted to know your opinions on what you thought the best new flavor released in 2009 was

my vote goes to Mizo Guava.
[/quote]

Mizo Guava or Watermelon! What are the other contenders released this year? I tend to get things out late over here. For example, we are JUST seeing Golden Layalina and El Basha "creamy" flavors (cappucino, caramel)

[quote name='FSUReligionMan' date='05 January 2010 - 10:45 PM' timestamp='1262749534' post='443436']
Tangiers New Lime is obviously the best.
[/quote]
is the lime a sour lime like the fruit or a sweet lime like a lifesaver?
oh and don't know if it was new this year but Mizo Apple is wonderful.

Thats been released this year?

The Mizo Line - particularly Mizo Guava

I really want to say bug powder, but Ive only smoked 2 bowls and that was from Eric's free samples. It would have been Tangiers Bug Powder had i gotten my hands on a kilo or 2 of it.