Spoiled

[font="'Century Gothic"][size=2]I will admit it. Tangiers has spoiled me.[/size][/font]
[font="'Century Gothic"][size=2]I tried to pack an Egyptian bowl with the tobacco I used to smoke before Tang.....[/size][/font]
[font="'Century Gothic"][size=2]It was horrible. Barely any smoke. Flavor was horrible. I honestly felt like throwing up afterwards. I did everything the same and it used to be my favorite flavor![/size][/font]
[font="'Century Gothic"][size=2]
[/size][/font]
[font="'Century Gothic"][size=2]I also got one of my orders in. Cactus fruit and [/size][/font][font="'Century Gothic"][size=2]maraschino cherry. Has anyone tried Cactus Fruit and have you had any problems with it?[/size][/font]
[font="'Century Gothic"][size=2]I noticed it took a lot longer to heat up and the flavor didn't last as long as others...[/size][/font]
[font="'Century Gothic"][size=2]
[/size][/font]
[font="'Century Gothic"][size=2]Anyway, I was just wondering if anybody else felt spoiled by a tobacco? [/size][/font]

Tangiers has not spoiled me too much. I mean, i do get upset about amount of smoke i get from other brands and flavors i used t smoke and enjoy but never truly nauseated by it.

cactus fruit has treated me pretty well. maybe try again with a different pack or less heat

Tangy has spoiled me as well, making it where I not necessarily [i]can't,[/i] but just don't like smoking most other brands, such as Al Fakher or Starbuzz. I still fully appreciate Nakhla, though. So nowadays Nakhla and Tangiers is about all I'll smoke, and I feel these two brands are the only ones worth spending money on, because they don't usually let me down.

Now the way I smoke Tangiers in a phunnel is a bit different than most. I still don't get doomsday clouds so to speak but it's really good. Think it's a lung issue, years of cigs and screaming punk vocals kinda thrashes everything in the throat and lungs.

Tangiers is a staple, but I still won't give up my Romman and Nakhla for Tangiers Exclusively.

[quote name='Arcane' date='31 December 2009 - 01:52 PM' timestamp='1262289170' post='442753']
maybe i shouldn't have taught you how to smoke Tangiers properly....then you'd be able to smoke other brands still :)
[/quote]

Maybe... I blame you for ruining my hookah experience. Thanks jay... [img]http://www.hookahforum.com/public/style_emoticons/default/774_smiley_getting_kicked_in_the_balls.gif[/img]

I hace been smoking tangiers for the past 3 weeks, nothing but tangiers and a little nakhla mizo mint sometimes. I forgot my samples when I went to the lounge a few days ago and didnt want to drive back home to get them so I loaded a bowl of af mint, af vanilla, and fumari papya. I usually really enjoy this bowl but for some reason the sweetness was just WAY over powering. Ill stick to tangiers and nak mostly. Im smoking some old tang watermelon that eric sent me. Its mouthwatering!

[quote name='Arcane' date='31 December 2009 - 02:42 PM' timestamp='1262292124' post='442756']
sorry Greg.... :(
[/quote]
I'll get over it...

[quote name='FSUReligionMan' date='01 January 2010 - 02:48 PM' timestamp='1262378919' post='442848']
Jay ruins a lot; this is why we can't have nice things!
[/quote]
We can't take out the nice china when he's around! Only paper plates!

[quote name='cotsi95' date='01 January 2010 - 03:01 PM' timestamp='1262379682' post='442851']
I hace been smoking tangiers for the past 3 weeks, nothing but tangiers and a little nakhla mizo mint sometimes. I forgot my samples when I went to the lounge a few days ago and didnt want to drive back home to get them so I loaded a bowl of af mint, af vanilla, and fumari papya. I usually really enjoy this bowl but for some reason the sweetness was just WAY over powering. Ill stick to tangiers and nak mostly. Im smoking some old tang watermelon that eric sent me. Its mouthwatering!
[/quote]
This is exactly what I'm talking about!!!!

[quote name='rhineholt' date='31 December 2009 - 01:42 AM' timestamp='1262248962' post='442690']
[font="Century Gothic"][size="2"]I will admit it. Tangiers has spoiled me.[/size][/font]
[font="Century Gothic"][size="2"]I tried to pack an Egyptian bowl with the tobacco I used to smoke before Tang.....[/size][/font]
[font="Century Gothic"][size="2"]It was horrible. Barely any smoke. Flavor was horrible. I honestly felt like throwing up afterwards. I did everything the same and it used to be my favorite flavor![/size][/font]
[font="Century Gothic"] [/font]
[font="Century Gothic"][size="2"]I also got one of my orders in. Cactus fruit and [/size][/font][font="Century Gothic"][size="2"]maraschino cherry. Has anyone tried Cactus Fruit and have you had any problems with it?[/size][/font]
[font="Century Gothic"][size="2"]I noticed it took a lot longer to heat up and the flavor didn't last as long as others...[/size][/font]
[font="Century Gothic"] [/font]
[font="Century Gothic"][size="2"]Anyway, I was just wondering if anybody else felt spoiled by a tobacco? [/size][/font]
[/quote]

Cactus Fruit is a great Lucid flavor. It's what I consider a "guest" shisha as it is washed, and the flavor is sweet and light. It impresses virginal smokers.
I always enjoy it and find it progressively needs more heat to maintain the flavor (as with any other washed, IMO).

As for being spoiled? My first Tangiers was Kashmir Cherry... we didn't hook up at Prom but that's essentially the one that got away...
:'( I'm all out at the moment.

Maraschino Cherry is always an amazing smoke. For me, it's another "guest" shisha for those wanting to take a dip into the life of an O.G.

[quote name='rhineholt' date='01 January 2010 - 11:20 AM' timestamp='1262380830' post='442855']
[quote name='Arcane' date='31 December 2009 - 02:42 PM' timestamp='1262292124' post='442756']
[/quote]
I'll get over it...

[quote name='FSUReligionMan' date='01 January 2010 - 02:48 PM' timestamp='1262378919' post='442848']
[/quote]
[/quote]

don't judge me! :P

actually, try some Nakhla...i've been weaving in and out of Tangiers and Nakhla pretty easily...my Fusion sampler pack is kinda on the S.S. Failboat at the moment...

[quote name='Arcane' date='02 January 2010 - 07:19 PM' timestamp='1262485154' post='443005']
[quote name='rhineholt' date='01 January 2010 - 11:20 AM' timestamp='1262380830' post='442855']
[/quote]
I'll get over it...

[/quote]
[/quote]

don't judge me! :P

actually, try some Nakhla...i've been weaving in and out of Tangiers and Nakhla pretty easily...my Fusion sampler pack is kinda on the S.S. Failboat at the moment...
[/quote]

I don't think ive been spoiled on tangiers yet because I'm in love with mizo nak but if I had the money to smoke tangiers all the time I would have a hard time smoking anything else because tangiers has slap you in the face flavor n monster clouds. I know tangiers is only $3-4 more but that a lot to a poor college kid lol

Yea I've been spoiled by tangiers, everything else I smoke never competes. I tried my hand at mizo and nakhla but I always find myself coming back to tangiers. So i'm in the same boat :[

yeah im def spoiled... my girl got me some shisha while she was in belgium... i am not looking foward to smoking it with her tonight lol.
on another note though cactus fruit is only avail in lucid... i asked the man him self if it was in og... sad day when he said only in lucid... i still love it though

I cant relate either because I have had maybe 5 good bowls of Tangeirs out of maybe 10 kilos worth. Yep.... I still have about 800grams worth of it left to see whats wrong. I have the acclimating down right, I know that, it had to be the packing/coal situation.

Lol, this forum spoiled me..My entire stock consists of Mizo(doomsday clouds) Tangiers(more doomsday..) and 1 250 of al waha that I just can't get myself to open because the other two are just that good.