Finally! I Found Some Fakher In Montreal

[quote name='Crys' date='27 December 2009 - 12:42 PM' timestamp='1261942922' post='442021']
hold on....40 dollars for 250g of AF??!?!?!?!

its like 10 dollars for a 250g at my local place
[/quote]

canada has Really high taxes.

oh and for the record alot of people think AF white grape tastes likes ketchup. i have had AF grape that is amazing and like ketchup. ussually its really good though. if it tastes off try to acclimate it.

sorry to be doom and gloomy, but im just preparing you for all that al fahker can be. Edited by Jacob Shock

Yeah, a lot of my friends at school are international students from Canada. Whenever they come to my parents house with me we always stop in Queens to pick up a ton of tobacco so they can bring it back to Canada with them. $10 a tub for AF $5 for Nakhla no tax. Luckily, they haven't gotten caught *knock on wood*. Oh, and by the way, Montreal is friggen gorgeous and every time I visit i'm astonished by how many beautiful girls are there.

We have taxes plus to make a profits they up the prices because they pay duties on their tobacco most of the time. Here in Calgary its like $85 for a 250g tub of AF. I'd much rather risk online purchases in my personal opinion.

[quote name='mix_tape' date='27 December 2009 - 04:43 PM' timestamp='1261957430' post='442061']
We have taxes plus to make a profits they up the prices because they pay duties on their tobacco most of the time. Here in Calgary its like $85 for a 250g tub of AF. I'd much rather risk online purchases in my personal opinion.
[/quote]

i feel so sorry for you. in america its like an all you can smoke buffet.

[quote name='demonix' date='27 December 2009 - 11:13 AM' timestamp='1261948421' post='442044']
[quote name='Jay' date='27 December 2009 - 01:23 PM' timestamp='1261945420' post='442031']
yikes! i'm gonna stop complaining about shipping to Hawaii now....
[/quote]

You pay 20 or 30?
[/quote]

depends on if i can get a flat rate box...minimum shipping rate for a hookah seems to be around $20-25. add some tobacco in there and we're hitting $30-40...

[quote name='brownwarriors' date='27 December 2009 - 04:46 PM' timestamp='1261957601' post='442062']
Yeah I'd be glad to ship within Canada. I doubt there will be duties charged within Canada.
[/quote]

Thanks for the offer but I'll stick with HJ, AF is good but I also enjoy Tangiers and a few other brands that I've never seen available in Canada. Plus you don't always get duties, I've been fairly lucky in that area only been busted a handful of time.. I'm sure I jinxed myself now hah.

Canada sucks for hookah smokers but its life, I'm sure I can make a road trip over the boarder and get some stuff.

i'm in montreal. I pick up my stuff locally when available
I usually pick up my AF for $20 to $25 for 250g
Nakhla for $15 to $20 for 250g (price depends on how much I buy, usually the lower one if I'm buying like 4 x 250g or more)

That's not horrible compared to online vendor (i only use hookahjohn now since mnhookah seems to be finished). Shipping is usually $30-35 for about 2kg, and there is always the risk of duties/customs
In fact I'm waiting on a hj order now.. was mailed on the 21st, hasn't even reached customs yet.. sigh

anyway, i think your $40 is expensive, even for mtl.. Edited by mikeypas

[quote name='mikeypas' date='30 December 2009 - 03:18 AM' timestamp='1262161137' post='442462']
i'm in montreal. I pick up my stuff locally when available
I usually pick up my AF for $20 to $25 for 250g
Nakhla for $15 to $20 for 250g (price depends on how much I buy, usually the lower one if I'm buying like 4 x 250g or more)

That's not horrible compared to online vendor (i only use hookahjohn now since mnhookah seems to be finished). Shipping is usually $30-35 for about 2kg, and there is always the risk of duties/customs
In fact I'm waiting on a hj order now.. was mailed on the 21st, hasn't even reached customs yet.. sigh

anyway, i think your $40 is expensive, even for mtl..
[/quote]

Hey can you let me know were I could purchase it AL fakher for 20-25 ? Also what flavors do they have?
I'm not the one selling for 35-40, this guy I know is. Can u send me the adresse, thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
Hi guys!

I'll be soon in Montreal for my studies! I'm a Hookah smoker but I don't want to bring my stuff there.

Can I buy a Hookah in Montreal? How much is it for a good hookah(a Mya QT?)?

Tthnaks you