Shitty Luck

I came home Friday for winter break, and immediately go out of town...I drove two hours to the snow belt of PA to work demolition and construction/painting in an AT&T store. First night had insomnia, so I only got 3hrs sleep for the next day of work that lasted 17hrs. Following day, clearing 18inches of snow off of the car and the ice scraper breaks. Third, my shows "went bad". The entire 44hrs I worked saturday thru monday morning, I was in excruciating pain. On a positive note, my uncle(who is my boss) let me smoke my KM in the hotel room.

But here is where it sucks. I decided to conserve space in my bedroom over break by only bringing my KM home...I usually try to have two hookahs at home at a time. I went over my buddy's for the hockey game last night and smoked. I came home, put my hookah(in a heavily padded guitar bag) in the corner of the room and went to sleep. Today I went to pull out my hookah and heard clinking noises. I thought it was just the tray bumping the vase. I found my vase in three pieces. I think it was from going from warm to cold to warm again...
Its the only hookah I have home with me. I made the best out of it and guerrilla glued the vase back together and smoked...I hope it holds.

In light of this, i ordered a KM jumbo vase, tangiers new lime, tangiers pomegranite, oyster fork, bird tongs, and something for a friend here on the forum for christmas.

I really hope my luck gets better this break because right now it sucks.

[quote name='Sonthert' date='22 December 2009 - 06:18 PM' timestamp='1261523894' post='441046']
That is terrible news. Sorry to hear it. Welcome to the not smoking for seven days club, too. :|
[/quote]

I've figured out ways to smoke

one of them I have a picture of I have to upload...I put my nammor hose directly into my phunnel bowl, works like a champ

[quote name='click' date='22 December 2009 - 06:59 PM' timestamp='1261526377' post='441063']
[quote name='r1v3th3ad' date='22 December 2009 - 03:45 PM' timestamp='1261525550' post='441053']
I put my nammor hose directly into my phunnel bowl
[/quote]

PICS!!!!!!!!!!

[/quote]

[quote name='r1v3th3ad' date='22 December 2009 - 08:11 PM' timestamp='1261534272' post='441109']
[quote name='click' date='22 December 2009 - 06:59 PM' timestamp='1261526377' post='441063']
[quote name='r1v3th3ad' date='22 December 2009 - 03:45 PM' timestamp='1261525550' post='441053']
I put my nammor hose directly into my phunnel bowl
[/quote]

PICS!!!!!!!!!!

[/quote]
[/quote]

That is just epic.

But if you fuck up, just once...

It's Curtains

thanks stuie...I got a lil something coming in for you, but it doesnt arrive in Pgh till dec 30th so I cant ship it out till probably the 31st

my vase is glued together and working...I had a great session last night at a local bar. The bar owner even came and smoked with me...tangiers mimon.

but, another fml...I just went to smoke now and saw that I lost my bowl grommet. all of my spares are 80mins driving...so now I have to use papertowels...

this break keeps getting worse and worse I tell ya

my god the luck keeps getting worse

...got my final grades today, I busted my ass this semester and I ended up with one D

then I went out to buy some cheese for a xmas present...backed into someone and dented their car bad. this is a bad winter break for me, its rather depressing

[quote name='r1v3th3ad' date='24 December 2009 - 01:56 PM' timestamp='1261684615' post='441523']

...got my final grades today, I busted my ass this semester and I ended up with one D

then I went out to buy some cheese for a xmas present...backed into someone and dented their car bad. this is a bad winter break for me, its rather depressing
[/quote]

things may look bleak now but trust me there is always a silver lining. just wait things will get better Edited by RingsMaster

[quote name='r1v3th3ad' date='24 December 2009 - 12:56 PM' timestamp='1261684615' post='441523']

[/quote]

[IMG]http://www.failpix.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/fail.png[/IMG]

Ha! I owed you one! :lol:

I only have the best intentions at heart. :)

Sorry about the grade. I would check into it and make sure it wasn't a mistake. Sometimes they are. One time I got a D and was completely baffled. Turns out the professor got me and the girl alphabetically after me switched and gave me her D and she got my B. She was pissed when he changed her grade, too.