Tv Shows You Wish Would Come Back

Stuie

Simple Enough, what are some of your favorite shows that were cancelled, ended, forgotten that you wish would start up again or had more episodes to watch.

Ren & Stimpy
Rocko's Modern Life
The Pretender
X-Files
The Lone Gunmen
Threshold
M*A*S*H
Cheers
Night Court

everything you listed except x-files (was indifferent to that show did not like it but not enough to say i disliked it.)

also

Stargate sg1
Stargate Atlantis
highlander the raven (spinoff of highlander the series)
the crow (the first film was great rest went down hill but the series far surpassed the movie in every way.)
renegade
battle star galactica (the original the syfy remake sucked.)
quantum leap
greatest American hero
Buffy the vampire slayer
Angel
charmed (come on they were hot and it got ten times better after rose mcgowin (sp?) joined the cast)
dracula the series
friday the 13th the series (those of you two young to remember this it was not about jason.)
werewoulf the series (little know tv show from the 80s lasted 2 seasons man bit by wolf turns into wolf kicks bad guys butts)
probe ( early to mid 80's there was two other shows both named probe this one was about a man who used science to solve crime with his lab assistant)
auto man
night man
the honeymooners
Eire Indiana (loved this show when i was a kid)
are you afraid of the dark
sliders
and of corse anyone who knows me knows I have to add McGyver to my list lol

Air Wolf
Greatest American Hero
X files
Sopranos.( I never watch HBO anymore[img]http://www.hookahforum.com/public/style_emoticons/default/mellow.gif[/img] And yet I pay for it every month.)
All 80's cartoons!!!!!!!!!!
Mask
Transformers
GI Joe
Thundercats.

We had it so fn good. Kids today are fed real junk.

continued.....

Dukes of Hazard
The toxic advengers (cartoon based on troma movies stared toxie as the lead)
she wolf of London
Monsters (not the cartoon ahhh real monsters altho I enjoy that too)
jack of all trades (Bruce Campbell rocks)
the adventures of Brisco County Jr. (once again Bruce Campbell rocks)
swampthing the series
tremmors the series
the oblongs
hogans heroes
free for all (have to love the ferret)
the increadable hulk (lou ferrigno was the best hulk ever)
the fugitive
kolchak the night stalker (the original not the remake)
freaky links
Monk
forever knight
the pitts
futurerama
The Addams Family
Maverick (james garner was great in that)
the rockford files
the dresden files
the adventures of bill and ted (short lived live action tv show based on the excellent adventures of bill and ted.)
weird science
goosebumps
torchwood
daria
pete and pete
have gun will travel
the riffleman
paladen
bonanza
parker lewis cant lose
get smart
The Last Electric Knight (also know as sidekicks)
HR Puff'nstuff (this is not nht related I swear it was a kids show)
married with children
news radio
xena (there is just something about a woman who can kick my ass that turns me on lol)
columbo
The Abbott and Costello Show
Gunsmoke
Soap
Taxi
WKRP in Cincinnati
Earth - Final Conflict
The Wild Wild West
3rd Rock From The Sun
Welcome Back, Kotter
The A-Team
Perfect Strangers
Herman's Head
Dragnet
Buck Rogers in the 25th Century (the original series not the remake or the earlier serials)
Science Fiction Theater (not mystery Science Theater 3000)
Batman (adam west!!!!)
Space 1999
The Bionic Woman (the original not the remake)
Lost In Space
Alien Nation
The Six Million Dollar Man
Wonder Woman (Linda carter could tie me up with her golden lasso anytime even if she is old enough to be my grandmother.)
Tales from the Crypt
Andromeda
The Hitchhiker (often confused with the movies the hitcher it was not based on this.)
Firefly
Flash Gordon (1950's)
the critic
sctv
  • Upvote 1

[quote name='Charley' date='22 December 2009 - 04:44 PM' timestamp='1261521869' post='441034']
everything you listed except x-files (was indifferent to that show did not like it but not enough to say i disliked it.)

[/quote]

The bat/human who dragged people into his lair and ate them raw and then puked them all out onto the floor of his cave to heal them of their wounds was my favorite episode. Second was the plank and wheels no legs shape-shifting indian guy who got into your stomach somehow and then proceeded to tear a gaping hole in your body which he climbed out of for no apparent reason.

That show had me hooked, but the storyline got tangled and mangled and shit on. Original x-files would be great if it came back, no doubt.

I wish The Wire would come back.

Cosign on Hey Arnold,Ren and Stimpy, Herman's Head,Daria, and Rocko's Modern Life. I don't watch much tv anymore, so some of these shows might still be on:

Sightings
Unsolved Mysteries (is that show still on?)
King of the Hill
Futurerama
Baybalon 5- best show ever!
Different World
Survivor Man (is this one still on?) Edited by thatonethere

[quote name='thatonethere' date='23 December 2009 - 03:04 AM' timestamp='1261559054' post='441235']
Cosign on Hey Arnold,Ren and Stimpy, Herman's Head,Daria, and Rocko's Modern Life. I don't watch much tv anymore, so some of these shows might still be on:

Sightings
Unsolved Mysteries (is that show still on?)
King of the Hill
[color="#ff0000"][b]Futurama[/b][/color]
Baybalon 5- best show ever!
Different World
Survivor Man (is this one still on?)
[/quote]

IT IS COMING BACK!!!! All voice actors have signed back on to the project... it's going to be Fap-tastic.

Also to add:

Fullmetal Alchemist
Big-O
Space Ghost Coast to Coast
Doug (pre-Disney)
Red Dwarf
Faulty Towers
Silk Stalkings
M.A.N.T.I.S.
V.I.P.E.R.
Defying Gravity (This is a new one too!)
Babylon 5
Babylon 5: Crusade
W*A*L*T*E*R
AfterM*A*S*H

Legends of the Hidden Temple
Undressed
Singled Out
Road Rules
Say-What-Kareoke
Love Line
Nick at Night
Are you Afraid of the Dark?
and looney toons!

Animaniacs.... yes i loved it. just found them on DVD!

All Nickelodeon Game Shows from the 90s!
Hidden Temple
Double Dare
etc....

You can't do that on Television

theres a new full metal alchemist its called brotherhood its not in English yet but you can watch it on youtube with subs.
it starts back at the beginning of the story its supposed to be a retelling of it but instead of verging off into a new story line like the original did this is supposed to strictly follow the manga.

[quote name='Charley' date='23 December 2009 - 01:26 PM' timestamp='1261596380' post='441312']
theres a new full metal alchemist its called brotherhood its not in English yet but you can watch it on youtube with subs.
it starts back at the beginning of the story its supposed to be a retelling of it but instead of verging off into a new story line like the original did this is supposed to strictly follow the manga.
[/quote]

Awesome! Thanks Charley. I watched the movie originally in Japanese, I don't mind subs anymore, getting good at it.

Want to add Lost.... I don't know how they can wrap everything up this coming season without it being 100% completely insane...well... that would be interesting....

[quote name='INCUBUSRATM' date='23 December 2009 - 09:58 PM' timestamp='1261627089' post='441413']
Waaaaay too many to list...
[/quote]

Give it a shot. Charley isn't having too much trouble.

You guys have named some good ones. I do with they never canceled King of the Hill too. Also, I wish Fastlane could come back, I loved that show and the way they ended it left me wanting more! Also Stuie, Pretender was the bees knees if I do say so.

Scrubs.....i know its on its final season but it just sucks now imo. I wish it could be like it used to so i kinda counts right? I mean if anybody has watched it so far its not even the same show. PS i really love scrubs.....alot!