No 'Post A New Topic' Button

rj_skillz

The title really explains itself.

Ever since the new layout has been setup, the 'Post a New Topic' button has vanished :(

I believe other members do not have the same problem..but for some reason, I do.

Hope someone can fix this problem.

RJ

This is true, I have the same problem. In the Discussion for hookah related section it doesn't show the top of the forum, The hookah forum logo and all the tabs for forums members and chat and ect all it does is show that little message welcomne to the upgraded forum message so theres no post new topic button till I view someone elses topic and then it shows up. Doesn't bother me excecpt for if I want to go back to the main page to go to a different section that little arrow thing isnt there for me to click the first thing to go back so I have to view someones topic and click it or refresh Hookahforum.com

This is the reply I received back from Invision. I couldn't duplicate the issue either. Perhaps we can find a pattern as to who its affecting.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello,

I logged into your site and I visited a forum, and I see the "Start New Topic" button correctly. I also changed to all 4 skins you have installed and I see the button correctly on all 4 skins.

Do you know what browser the user's experiencing issues are using? What skins are the members using? Are all users experiencing the same problem - or all users of a particular group, perhaps?

Any other information you can think of that might help us to reproduce the error would be useful.

Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns. Thanks!

Brandon Farber
Invision Power Services, Inc.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• 2 weeks later...
I am still working on this issue. This has been upgraded to a confirmed bug w/ invision. I re-opened the support ticket referencing this issue and correlated it to the confirmed bug report. Many other forum owners are having this same issue, hopefully invision will get a fix soon.