Your Very First Tub Of Shisha

first shisha was a 50g of Afzal strawberry. First 250g tub was Al Amir Watermelon. We thought the Afzal was awesome, then we thought Al Amir was awesome, now i remember the Afzal tasted chemically and the Al Amir smelled like watermelon and tasted like a generic fruit mix.

[quote name='thatonethere' date='15 December 2009 - 08:45 PM' timestamp='1260927959' post='439422']
Ok folks. I want to know what was the very first tub of shisha you bought when you were a hookah beginner.

My first tub was KingMoasel Honey.
[/quote]
AF watermelon

[quote name='thatonethere' date='16 December 2009 - 10:45 AM' timestamp='1260927959' post='439422']
Ok folks. I want to know what was the very first tub of shisha you bought when you were a hookah beginner.

My first tub was KingMoasel Honey.
[/quote]

tub.. i bought 50 gram packs but i think my first tub may have been starbuzz chocolate mint.

havent bought it since. (my wife loves it for some reason)

My very first tub was 250g of double apple[b] EL Fakher[/b], and before you ask its not a typo. El Fakher is a fake Al Fakher you can get in UK. At the time i was a complete noob with shisha, i knew what it was and how you smoked it but had never tried it or looked into it to know what was what on the market. After smoking real Al fakher double apple, i actually preferred the fake stuff as the smoke was smooth and mild.