Coconara Fail

[quote name='Goody1231979' date='12 December 2009 - 06:37 PM' timestamp='1260668253' post='438447']
This is the second time ive posted about this..... words wont do it justice so i took a video of it this time.

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-abZ0QvDkU"]http://www.youtube.c...h?v=F-abZ0QvDkU[/url]

discuss....
[/quote]

Weird. I smoke nothing but coconaras and have never had that problem.

[quote name='TiLLooR' date='12 December 2009 - 07:56 PM' timestamp='1260672972' post='438474']
I personally wouldn't stop using coals because two coals of twenty box's were fucked up. Given the number of coals in a box etc that's good by any manufacturing standard

[/quote]

Yeah, I would be happy if only 2 coals were bad in that many boxes. But it is frustrating when you buy something, and it doesn't work right.

[quote name='ikon' date='12 December 2009 - 05:51 PM' timestamp='1260669086' post='438455']
I'll have to keep an eye out for this though. ty :)

I've been meaning to try john's coals. Been hoping to get a sample in an order though ;)
[/quote]

If you put in the notes that you'd like a sample of his coals in one of your orders, i'm pretty sure he gives them out..... just specify QL or not..... someone correct me if i'm wrong here but i remember john doing this, at least for a while.

John will be more than happy to give you samples of his coals with your next order... Just ask in the special instructions whether you want QLs or naturals and he'll throw in a few.

As for your 'naras, I don't think it's something to stop buying them over... I had more coals mess up on me out of a box of CH naturals than I ever have had out of a box of 'naras. Does that mean I don't buy CH naturals or don't like them? No. I really think 2 bad coals out of a box isn't bad at all.... Please don't let this make you never buy Cocos again. They're really good coals.

I prolly wont stop buying them, its just frusturating................ I will have to try other nats out there though

This is not a coco bash thread, just thought i would share my experiences.

FYI both of these boxes were from H-S

Its not their fault just saying where i bought them from

[quote name='Goody1231979' date='12 December 2009 - 10:51 PM' timestamp='1260683467' post='438532']
I prolly wont stop buying them, its just frusturating................ I will have to try other nats out there though

This is not a coco bash thread, just thought i would share my experiences.

FYI both of these boxes were from H-S

Its not their fault just saying where i bought them from

[/quote]

If you are wanting to try other natural coals, read this http://www.hookahforum.com/topic/35389-best-session-ever/

I ran out of coals and picked up a bag of these. Thinking they might work, but would probably taste like ass. I was wrong. These are awesome. And for the same price as a 2.2lb bag you get 10lbs of coals. That should last you a while.