Vegas Lounge

boomerboom5000

cloud nine is my go to for most hookah needs.also a cool lounge if you want to go out with some people and smoke.$15 per 1-3 people on one bowl of any kind of starbuzz out there.the owner is a very nice guy and tries to help as much as possible.he seems to be able to get whatever you need by the next day.he took a stem off a mya hookah to sell to me and said he will get another one tomorrow along with letting me know he can get any flavor or anything else by the next day.best of all if its 2 am i can go get what i need to smoke considering I'm a day sleeper.they close at 1 at the latest but usually I can depend on them to be open till 2 or 3.

cloud nine
[font=arial, sans-serif][size=2]7835 South Rainbow Boulevard[/size][/font][font=arial, sans-serif][size=2]LAS VEGAS, NV 89139
(702) 586-9743[/size][/font]
[font="arial, sans-serif"][size=2]
[/size][/font]

I checked this place out last weekend.
We tried the Guava and it was really good.
I noticed they maintained the coals more than the other lounges I have been to.
The other places I have been to just put your coals on and don't come back till you need more.
The guy working there came back regularly to ash and rotate coals.
They also had the best prices that I have seen at only $15 per bowl.
My only complaints are the music which I wasn't a big fan of and that it seemed crowded with rowdy teenagers.
I like to be able to relax in peace when I smoke.
I am not big on Hookah lounges for that reason, but I had an enjoyable experience overall.
Unfortunately, It is quite out of the way for me so for that reason alone I don't think I will be going there often.

I went there ls night, I really enjoyed it. Finally got to try the pumpkin pie I've been wanting to try. They did an awesome job rotating coals and getting rid of ash. Prices were awesome to beat. I will definitely be heading back there. :]