New Layout

Like it?  

116 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like it?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe if It had some free Tangiers

[quote name='Stuie' date='09 December 2009 - 12:45 PM' timestamp='1260387907' post='437303']
Think we can remove the Recent Gallery Posts on the front... not a big fan.
[/quote]

NoB is always going to the first one, lol.  I think you can click the >> button to remove it, but then it removes recently added threads and watched threads as well. :(

[quote name='click' date='09 December 2009 - 12:47 PM' timestamp='1260391647' post='437332']
[quote name='Stuie' date='09 December 2009 - 12:45 PM' timestamp='1260387907' post='437303']
Think we can remove the Recent Gallery Posts on the front... not a big fan.
[/quote]

NoB is always going to the first one, lol. I think you can click the >> button to remove it, but then it removes recently added threads and watched threads as well. :(
[/quote]

I think he is talking about the Recent Gallery Images at the top of the page.
I am not a fan of it either and there is no way I have found to hide or remove it...

like others have said, i feel like i need sunglasses while browsing. It's just white, but for some reason it seems brighter.

I'm not a fan of all the extra spaces between everything, i like seeing more of the page on my browser page. I don't understand why there seems to need to be 3-4" of space in everyones sig regardless of whether there is content in there or not

STUIE - what happen to you sig???

and ya, i think the tags must have changed or something...

I've decided after a day of exploring it, that I like it. I'd prefer less vapid colors, but that's a "me" thing. It's working well, and some of the things I use are more accessible.

'Rani

[quote name='NIGHTS OF BAGHDAD' date='08 December 2009 - 07:47 PM' timestamp='1260319678' post='436919']
[quote name='click' date='08 December 2009 - 07:46 PM' timestamp='1260319575' post='436917']
[quote name='NIGHTS OF BAGHDAD' date='08 December 2009 - 05:39 PM' timestamp='1260319157' post='436912']
its still there at the bottom like this
Today's active content * The moderating team * Today's top 20 posters * Overall top posters
[/quote]
At the bottom...sob

And the 'Today's active content' button shows the active content across the whole forum. You used to be able to look at the new posts just from an individual sub-forum, e.g. 'General' or 'Discussion Group for all Hookah Lovers'
[/quote]
i just click todays active content i dont click each sub-forum

**edit** wow look at the pretty colors :)
[/quote]
I want more pretty colors

Its cool that they are bringing the site up to snuff, but I'm just so used to the old site, I dont like the new...I'm like the republican party, I fear change :P

[quote name='NIGHTS OF BAGHDAD' date='10 December 2009 - 03:12 AM' timestamp='1260439954' post='437565']
the thing that bothers me is on top where it says ip board an invision power services product, i dont like it..it looks like one of those free websites you can create but cant remove certain things..i hope they remove it and put hookah forum or something up there..
[/quote]

On the bottom left of any page, click the dropdown menu and change the layout to CleanCut.

yea, like everyone else I really am starting to like it. The multi quoting is one of the best parts about it because you can quote from multiple pages.

Although I have yet to find the donation area. I was thinking about donating to the forums but cant find the button anywhere.

[quote name='fillup' date='10 December 2009 - 02:15 PM' timestamp='1260476120' post='437657']
yea, like everyone else I really am starting to like it. The multi quoting is one of the best parts about it because you can quote from multiple pages.

Although I have yet to find the donation area. I was thinking about donating to the forums but cant find the button anywhere.
[/quote]

Alright, home page, bottom right. Easy donation spot!

[quote name='Zinite' date='10 December 2009 - 12:35 PM' timestamp='1260466526' post='437618']
[quote name='NIGHTS OF BAGHDAD' date='10 December 2009 - 03:12 AM' timestamp='1260439954' post='437565']
the thing that bothers me is on top where it says ip board an invision power services product, i dont like it..it looks like one of those free websites you can create but cant remove certain things..i hope they remove it and put hookah forum or something up there..
[/quote]

On the bottom left of any page, click the dropdown menu and change the layout to CleanCut.
[/quote]
clean cut is gone but there is one called light skin and it made a world of difference..

[quote name='Canon' date='09 December 2009 - 04:00 PM' timestamp='1260396039' post='437367']
i didnt like it at first, but now i do. once you get used to it, everything looks smoother. i prefer the ib.board over the cleancut version (bottom left).
[/quote]

I am with you Canon, IP Board is a better skin... it's growing on me, just not very fast.
  • Upvote 1