New Layout

Like it?  

116 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like it?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe if It had some free Tangiers

bleh...i like some of the new features, but I can't find half the crap anymore. I'm still clueless where my inbox went. I miss chat, but i've got finals week coming up and am looking at 7 exams, so maybe thats a good thing, lol. I'm with mush, I thought I typed in the wrong address or something. I'd like to see some of the old and some of the new...

All I see is Eye Candy like you see on other forums. It seems it's more about the look instead of the content. if we could take away a lot of extra space between topics and alll around the user avatar and stuff... It's just too much space... content gets lost.

[quote name='delSol_si' date='08 December 2009 - 08:54 PM' timestamp='1260323687' post='436975']
bleh...i like some of the new features, but I can't find half the crap anymore. I'm still clueless where my inbox went. I miss chat, but i've got finals week coming up and am looking at 7 exams, so maybe thats a good thing, lol. I'm with mush, I thought I typed in the wrong address or something. I'd like to see some of the old and some of the new...
[/quote]

For the inbox, on the top left it should say "Signed in as ******" click the arrow next to it for a nifty dropdown menu.

It definitely looks cleaner. But I will reiterate concerns of other members:
-Font is way too large for topics and such and too much space between things, makes it harder on my eyes
-It also seems to load much slower

But overall, I think its a great start!

I don't like it at all. There was nothing wrong with the old forum, why "fix" what isn't "broken?"

Yes I liked the old one better, too. Not the layout we just had, but the one before that, with the java chat on the left side of every page, and some warm, friendly laid back scrollwork i the borders.