Ngraz617

LIQUIDGSR

Great guy to deal with. Sent my stuff out super fast and got it to me in two days. He even sent me 4 samples of nak and nak mizo that I had never tried. Definitely would do business with again. Recommend this guy. A++++ seller.

Definitely a great person do trade with! Took awhile to get the package, but it was totally the post offices fault. Ngraz actually kept me up to date on the shipment and delays MORE than I kept myself up to date through tracking it. ngraz was VERY quick to ship and I have no doubt that if the post office hadn't screwed up, the transit time would have been next to nothing from the time that i paid to the time i received. Got the package as promised, everything as described. He even included several sample shishas as a bonus and made sure i was happy with the hookah once i got it. Hope I get to trade with him again. A++++

I got a glass scalli mod from Ngraz617 a while back and he went above and beyond the call of duty. He sent me a tracking number and shipped out the package immediately after payment. He threw in 6 sample bags of various shisha for me to try so I got about 200-250g of free shisha! Ngraz617 is a great guy and I would trade with him again in a heartbeat. A+ service!

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Awesome dude to deal with. He held the package for me, evenwhen he could have gotten another deal going on. I also got a tracking number. And got it within 4 days of being sent out!
When I received it I found it to be packed securely and I also got nearly 150g of free shisha and a couple of mouthtips.
Good man! I hope to be trading with him again in the future! Edited by bellydancerakn

• 3 weeks later...
Really stand up guy, Ngraz went above and beyond on my trade with him. I bought some tang raspberry and cocoa, and he even through in samples of cactus fruit, sour grape, and Kashmir cherry. Everything was packed excellently and sent out the next day, even going so far as to send it priority with a delivery confirmation. Ngraz had great communication the whole time and was really pleasant to deal with. Would def. trade again, A+

Another great trade from Ngraz!

He packed over a kilo into a tiny USPS box. When i opened the box and it was like a clown car... The shisha just kept comming out of that little box. He got all that in there with no leaks.

I was happy to find some nice extras in the package too. Some stuff I have been wanting to try like Cardamom.

He even upgraded me to priority shipping to make up for lost time.

If you get the chance to trade with this guy, do it.

this is a great guy to trade or buy from. i bought two times from him in the last month or so and both times i was very satisfied with both shipments (priority for both + tracking number is given) plus he threw in some extra things... very cool.
i would recommend him to anybody
i give him an A++