Call Of Duty: Mw2

Tyler

Ugh. This is a rant. I hate those skillless bastards who use the javelin bug. Seriously.

I'm Saint Khaoz on XBOX Live but I usually only play with a set group of friends, usually. This is my first Call game I've ever played so I'm not really that good at it.

you must not play online at all then. the pin pull a simtex and pull out the javelin and run in and die and everything around them dies

i was very negative mw2 (PC) before i actually bothered playing it. i have over 1500 hours (xfire logged) on cod4, but im glad i have swapped to mw2 PC. you can still play with your mates (even via xfire, just right click their name and join through them).

QUOTE (Karot @ Dec 3 2009, 12:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Javelin bug? I havent heard of it. It must not be too popular because I havent really seen anything I felt was unfair while I've been playing.

pisses me off to no end, seems in every game 3-4 people are doing it, ruining my K/D ratio... ALSO guys if you're thinking about trying it DONT! Microsoft is handing out 3-7 day bans for it now.i have reported everyone that I have seen do it.

QUOTE (click @ Dec 3 2009, 12:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (McLovin600 @ Dec 3 2009, 08:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i dont understand the PC whining but anyway I haven't seen this happen (or maybe i just havent noticed and take my explosions as they come) and i do play online 95%

Are you a PC gamer?

Warcraft 3, Diablo, starcraft and Counter Strike

QUOTE (Sin on Sunday @ Dec 3 2009, 01:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Karot @ Dec 3 2009, 12:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Javelin bug? I havent heard of it. It must not be too popular because I havent really seen anything I felt was unfair while I've been playing.

pisses me off to no end, seems in every game 3-4 people are doing it, ruining my K/D ratio... ALSO guys if you're thinking about trying it DONT! Microsoft is handing out 3-7 day bans for it now.i have reported everyone that I have seen do it.

rofl.gif someone was yelling at us last night for it.. they should fix it instead of banning people, not our fault they released a product with a glitch...

we were also playing on 2 xbox's in the same room, and we were on opposite teams trying to just help each other complete challenges, and some dude was bitching me out cause "thats not what the game is for" and how i was "ruining his k/d by helping the other team"... i was like seriously? first off my pal wasnt even shooting at home and secondly, its a game...

laugh.gif

haha that glitch is annoying, I tried it out for the first time today. I also saw someone else using it for the first time, which is strange cause I finally hit level 70. Its fun for like 3 deaths but then its just stupid. Maybe its just not as prevalent on the PSN. A fun loadout that penny arcade had listed the other day is called the with. Pistol with the knife attachment, marathon, lightweight, and commando. Then you just zoom around and stab the shit outta people.

Got my first nuke in HQ last night!!!!! Then I was like meh!!!!
I went back to predator missle harrier strike, pavelow.......................

Guys anyone have the AK yet? I am about to unlock it, and I wanted to know if it is best with redt dot, Holo, silenced, or acogd????

THX.