You Know You're A Hookah Smoker When....

[quote name='TheyCallMeDave' timestamp='1318310326' post='527328']
When your Saudi neighbors tell you that you smoke too much.
[/quote]

Dave, if anyone could do this, it's you and Clayton...

The UPS guy knows you so well he drops off your package at work so you can have it sooner.

My guy has my work and home route... It's freaking awesome!!!!!
  • Upvote 1

[quote name='Rani' timestamp='1344380712' post='553569']
It's 120 degrees in the middle of a heat wave and you're standing over your burner dripping sweat lighting coals.

'Rani
[/quote]

In Texas we call that Tuesday.
  • Upvote 3

You start incorporating physical therapy for your shoulder while you are waving a QL around to light.

*Comments in this post do not necessarily reflect those of Tangiers Tobacco*

when you think in the start of the day, "when can i get a session in?" and plan things around it.

btw Physicks, i have had that problem too, some fun times

When you have higher expectations and standards for your UPS driver than you do your significant other.

The woes of having the family dog's hair stuck to all of your clothing has been been replaced with shisha juice getting on your clothing instead.

You convince yourself that hookah somehow cures things like fevers, hangovers, sinus infections, heartache, gingivitis and much more just as an excuse to smoke more.

You've contemplated the thought of having your favorite hookah flavors in some form of Hostess snack cake.

You've gauged the lethal potential of all your hookah stems in theoretical combat (temsah, anyone?)

Any narrow, sharp object in the house is always at risk of becoming a hole poker.

you've saved the word "hookah" for your predictive dictionary on your smart phone
when you think smoking mint flavor helps clear your mucus coated throat

[quote name='Cp44' timestamp='1345050525' post='554151']
you've saved the word "hookah" for your predictive dictionary on your smart phone
[color=#008000][b]when you think smoking mint flavor helps clear your mucus coated throat[/b][/color]
[/quote]

Nakhla Mint and Mizo Mint does! That's why I keep it around!!!!

When at social gatherings the first place you go to is where the hookah is. And then proceed to critique said hookah

when you argue someone you have never met before over proper maintainence of a hookah, and want to end said argument with "talk to hookah with me when you can discuss tangiers" but dont....

When you get out of the shower all fresh and clean, 10 mins later look at the bottom of you feet and see little shreds of shisha stuck to the bottoms because you walked through the kitchen.
When you open up the dishwasher to clean out the food catch, and MAGICALLY there's more shisha in it than there is food.

[quote name='Miss Crafted' timestamp='1345361953' post='554478']
When you get out of the shower all fresh and clean, 10 mins later look at the bottom of you feet and see little shreds of shisha stuck to the bottoms because you walked through the kitchen.
When you open up the dishwasher to clean out the food catch, and MAGICALLY there's more shisha in it than there is food.
[/quote]
i swear idk how that happened.
When you are going through a box of gardening stuff and find 3 boxes of coals, one of which says "Charcoal cubs" on it

When you have a dream about going and buying a video gameand hookah in the same store, and getting charged 425$ for the hookah and it being a mya petite lol

then in my dream i got it smoked it and took it back because the lady that sold me the game adn hookah in the store had packed the bowl or put coals on for me, so i drove around and returned it and went to the whole-saler after and got one for like 20$ lol just wanted to smoke lol.