You Know You're A Hookah Smoker When....

[quote name='grill vogel' date='21 December 2009 - 08:25 AM' timestamp='1261401929' post='440725']
when you smoke while you are sick.
[/quote]

Yes!

When you smoke straight mint in order to clear up your chest and sinus. xD

When you go shopping with your wife/girlfriend and you carry a Base Gasket in your pocket to find a cool new base, as you are dragged from store to store.

[quote name='Stuie' date='21 December 2009 - 11:38 AM' timestamp='1261417131' post='440754']
When you go shopping with your wife/girlfriend and you carry a Base Gasket in your pocket to find a cool new base, as you are dragged from store to store.
[/quote]

LOL, for me, i carried a busted Razan hose around to find the proper fittings for a rebuild.

[quote name='Stuie' date='21 December 2009 - 10:32 AM' timestamp='1261416759' post='440752']
You have thrown out all your decongestants and cold & flu meds and have gone strictly to Nakhla Classic Mint!
[/quote]

lols!

You know you are when...their is ash ALL over the goddamn house.

[quote name='Stuie' date='21 December 2009 - 12:38 PM' timestamp='1261417131' post='440754']
[/quote]

This is a win in my book,

When the first thing that comes to mind at dinner isn't "I wonder what kind of wine would go good with/after this meal." but it is "I wonder what tangiers flavor would go well with/after this meal."

Your fingertips have finally stained black from all your coal handling.

When asked what you want for Christmas you just say "Just buy me anything from hookah-shisha.com, hookahjohn.com, or hookahcompany.com"

[quote name='Pretender85' date='22 December 2009 - 01:21 AM' timestamp='1261470101' post='440910']
[b]When the first thing that comes to mind at dinner isn't "I wonder what kind of wine would go good with/after this meal." but it is "I wonder what tangiers flavor would go well with/after this meal."
[/b][/quote]

I do this too!

When you guard and protect the hookahs in Call of Duty Modern Warfare or Modern Warfare 2 multiplayer.

[quote name='MrMoodz' date='24 December 2009 - 02:30 AM' timestamp='1261589433' post='441284']
When you guard and protect the hookahs in Call of Duty Modern Warfare or Modern Warfare 2 multiplayer.
[/quote]

i actually shoot them (nothing happens)

when youve tried to build your own hookah and failed miserably (and yet have plans for a v 2.0 model)

when you forget that you started 2nd round of coals and you feel like you just stabbed your best friend in the back

when you know exactly how long it will take to light your coals up.

when you can start coals, clean your hookah, bowl out very well, pack a new bowl and set up your hookah before your coals are done

when you can catch your hookah before it starts to tip over too much

when your friends offer suggestions on new ways to set up your hookah and you think to yourself that youve already done and tried it months or years ago.

you go to the store just to buy foil.

you can look at a picture of a hookah online and can tell what type of hookah it is and how good the quality is on the hookah

[quote name='Canon' date='23 December 2009 - 02:20 PM' timestamp='1261599613' post='441320']
you go to the store just to buy foil.
[/quote]

SOOO Guilty. I have been getting a lot of $0.45 off next roll of foil inside the rolls... now I get pissed if it's not there.

[quote name='thatonethere' date='23 December 2009 - 02:57 PM' timestamp='1261569427' post='441247']
[quote name='Pretender85' date='22 December 2009 - 01:21 AM' timestamp='1261470101' post='440910']
[b]When the first thing that comes to mind at dinner isn't "I wonder what kind of wine would go good with/after this meal." but it is "I wonder what tangiers flavor would go well with/after this meal."
[/b][/quote]

I do this too!
[/quote]

I DO IT, too! Mango shisha after Mexican food is the best!

• 5 months later...
Thread necro:

When you see people smoking hookahs on TV and you wonder what coals they are using and what kind of shisha they're smoking.

When no one is allowed to even touch your hookah without first getting a half hour lecture on ettiquette, procedure, and terminology.

When you have a special "Hookah Blanket" for smoking outside on the ground, it of course is black and therefore burn marks are indistinguishable from the original material.

When you see those travel hookah bags on the net and know you will never get one because your travel kit is actually a large storage tub.

When you pout because your parents have gotten reg store brand foil instead of Reynolds HD.

When your parents run out of foil and just know to just ask you for some from your spare roll in the travel tub.

When your parents need spare tupperware and know to just ask you.

When you go to the store to just buy tupperware.

When you flip the hell out because out of the corner of your eye you saw the makeshift windcover tipping and therefore thought the whole hookah was tipping. And when you swear quite loudly and lunge for it you actually do manage to tip it over. And manage to almost throw yourself over the side of the deck in the process of "saving" it. (Yes this happened, and the hookah was fine... my heart however was not, and yes my friends continue to mock me for it to this day)

when you get pissed to the point of murder when you catch your roommate putting barbecue coals on your hookah, and you proceed to give him a 45 minute lecture on why it's a bad idea/why he has lost all hookah privileges.

Since I wasn't here for the first time this thread was around..lol

When your friends or family come over and every 5 minutes you have to mention hookah.

When talking to your friends or wife about hookah and you use the same rules that apply on the forum and only use letters for certain products...lol