You Know You're A Hookah Smoker When....

[quote name='scratchy' date='30 November 2009 - 11:05 AM' timestamp='1259597112' post='433220']
When you unwrap the foil on the roast and think "hmmm, if I can clean this properly, I can use it on my next bowl"
[/quote]

Did that, except it was a turkey.

One flavour that will never make it onto the shelves will be "refried turkey skin".

have dreams about your hookah, related shisha, hookah items which you couldnt live without breaking, and think that smoke is your personal form of proper air.

• 1 month later...
or when you watch movies and can easily spot hookahs in them
like in speed racer, before the cross country race the bad guys are sitting there with a hookah and a hose in one hand.
also in star wars 4 a new hope, when in the bar on tattooine, there is someone smoking a hookah from the future as the one guy gets his arm chopped off

when packing a bad bowl keeps you up at night

when you'll sacrifice your brain in 100 degree heat to smoke

when you put off buying new underwear to get new tangiers flavors

WHEN THIS THREAD IS ALREADY AT SEVEN PAGES!!!

[quote name='kyleSD' date='15 July 2010 - 12:21 AM' timestamp='1279178488' post='475127']
when packing a bad bowl keeps you up at night

when you'll sacrifice your brain in 100 degree heat to smoke

-when you put off buying new underwear to get new tangiers flavors-

WHEN THIS THREAD IS ALREADY AT SEVEN PAGES!!!
[/quote]

lol i love the 3rd one...hey if there is no holes their still good right...?

When you can identify all the mismatched parts of hookahs at a local lounge i.e. Mya stem, egyptian base, syrian hose, stock bowl. and wish that they would actually use the right parts for the whole pipe.

When your friends start buying you shisha because they smoke with you every night for 2 months straight

When you find an unopened box of Nakhla on top of the fridge and get excited

when you have a box for extra hoses in your closet, and just about as many hoses sitting around the house

when you have 11 hookahs, and you cycle through them regularly

When you don't allow someone to smoke with you any more if they do stupid things around the hookah

When you do a sample business plan for a hookah lounge in your business class

[quote name='SynysterPhoenix' date='30 November 2009 - 11:03 AM' timestamp='1259596981' post='433219']
When you have at least one burn mark on the floor.
[/quote]

Haha I second this one!

when you get so excited by seeing a hookah lounge that you need smacked to make sure you aren't dreaming, then begin to critique all the hookahs...then start talking to the owner who knows less about hookah than you do...then become sad because you were hoping for an intelligent conversation about hookah...

[quote name='delSol_si' date='20 July 2010 - 11:41 AM' timestamp='1279647689' post='475763']
when you get so excited by seeing a hookah lounge that you need smacked to make sure you aren't dreaming, then begin to critique all the hookahs...then start talking to the owner who knows less about hookah than you do...then become sad because you were hoping for an intelligent conversation about hookah...
[/quote]

+1 except replace "hookah lounge" with "smoke shop".

when you spell "Funnel".. Phunnel. no matter what.

When you referred to Eric being a god or mystical being

when you setup multiple hookahs at a party..one for you... one for everyone else

when you would rather spend your last 15$ on some Nak instead of lunch at work for the next few days.

and last but not least......

When you save ur toilet paper rolls just so you and ur friends can make smoke bubbles! Edited by king_lunchb0x

• 5 months later...
[quote name='king_lunchb0x' timestamp='1293520535' post='492617']
[url="http://www.hookahforum.com/topic/35039-you-know-youre-a-hookah-smoker-when/page__p__433180__hl__%2B+%2Bhookah+%2Bsmoker__fromsearch__1#entry433180"]http://www.hookahfor...__1#entry433180[/url] <<this!
[/quote]

Ow like that thread! sorry didn't do search first.

When you plan your day[i] around[/i] smoking a bowl of shisha.

[quote name='nun' timestamp='1293521075' post='492619']
[quote name='king_lunchb0x' timestamp='1293520535' post='492617']
[url="http://www.hookahforum.com/topic/35039-you-know-youre-a-hookah-smoker-when/page__p__433180__hl__%2B+%2Bhookah+%2Bsmoker__fromsearch__1#entry433180"]http://www.hookahfor...__1#entry433180[/url] <<this!
[/quote]

Ow like that thread! sorry didn't do search first.
[/quote]

It's OK, repeat thread NEVER happen around here, HA!

Merged

Nice Trav. I like merging threads that are exactly the same. Almost went and merged the official order threads (there's three), but figured Mush must've made a new one each time and locked the old one for some reason.

when you have a room devoted to hookah (man cave) / (hookah room) and thats the only place in your house your friends go when they are over.
when you finally found the right beer can at the store to drink then cut the bottom off and make a wind cover out of it.