Chreees

Jeff_T

• 2 weeks later...
Great guy, responded quickly, gave me a great deal on a mya petite, included a little note for the friend i was sending it to for me, quick and smooth deal, wouldnt hesitate to trade again. 10/10

• 2 months later...
first off, chris is a real stand up guy. a few days ago he helped me purchase a mini phunnel. i did not have the funds, so he bought it for me and entrusted me to pay him back as soon as i get a check in, which will be as fast as possible.

im glad to call him a friend, as this hasn't been the first time he has offered to help me out, but this was the most important time, as i have been chasing for a tang mini for so long. He was very easy to work with, as always, and i look forward to any chance of trading with him in the future

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On an early saturday morning, I saw a thread made by Chris. Every PM I sent was answered within an hour, and he was able to package and ship my package out on a Saturday from TN. I received it on Maryland today, on Monday, not even 1 business day later. Thats fast shipping! The glass mouthpiece I ordered was very securly packaged and in perfect condtiion. Would easily order from him again, perfect 10/10!
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
Chris is an awsome person.

I had posted a couple weeks ago how I wanted to try some new things out to up my experience in hookah, but I had lost my job so I was low on money.

Chris said he'd help me out by provideing a hose and a little shisha as long as I paid the shipping. So I was expecting a hose and a 50g thing of shisha, but what I got was the hose and 5 or 6 types of shisha each over 100 grams. There used but I'm definately fine with that. The packaging was great and he shipped it fast and it got here fast.

Thank you so much Chris!! :D

15/10
  • Upvote 1

5 shisha's and 2 were about 25-50g but still great haha

• 3 weeks later...
Just received tangiers tobacco and a KM hose purchased from Chreees, super speedy transaction, shipped out immediately with delivery confirmation # provided! Got here safely and in record time, horchata and cocoa is super fresh and the hose is in pristine condition :) Couldn't ask for more, thank you Chris!!
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
This guy is the shit, he agreed to every price deal we made, shipped out incredibly fast even when he had a full shift of work that day, everything came as promised, the elmas pipe was clean and everything was packaged well.

A+ for this guy!
  • Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Well, If youve ever even heard of the guy, you already know how awesome he is. Trades are no diffrent, quick responses (even quick to put up the trades review), recieved my package after 2 days from TX to FL, was even willing to take a couple bucks off and everything after attempting the usual sales haggling. Went great, would recommend. Thanks you again!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Bought a Tall Syrian from Chris. Super fast shipping, got to me a few days before i expected it. The pipe was wrapped excellently and there were no issues. Super well maintained pipe as well.

Chris is an awesome guy and a great guy to do business with

bought chreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees' syrian trumpet base. easy experience so far. i always enjoy working with chreees in trades whenever i get the chance. great guy. the package is scheduled to get here in a few days, so i will update it when it gets here.
i can already trust it will get here with no problems whatsoever

A+

forgot to do a follow-up. package arrived intact, filled with packing peanuts, bubblewrap, and those giant bubbles. very secure. love the base. thanks, buddy!

A++++

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Bought some odds and ends from chris (nak strawberry, hose tip, cards, steam stones). Super quick on thee replies (pm) and walked me through my first order. Sent it on Friday and recieved it today (Monday). Will definetly order from chris again! Thank you!

• 1 year later...
I just bought some assorted sisha (tang and nahkla) from Chreees and had an excellent time ordering it. He was extremely fast and prompt with both ordering and shipping, at a low cost too, and everything arrived exactly the way it was supposed to. If given the opportunity, I will definitely be buying from him again in the future.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...