Chreees

Jeff_T

Recently purchased a tangiers sized windcover and almost completely full box of CH coals. Chris was very easy to deal with, everything went very smooth and shipped very fast. Overall great experience, great guy to buy from, good deal. perfect10.gif

I purchased a KM OG Trimetal, two Narbish hoses, and some shisha from him a couple weeks ago, and the transaction could not have been easier. Swift response to all my messages, and everything was shipped out the same day that he received my payment. Everything was packaged very well, and was in the exact condition that he said it was. No surprises and a fair price.

10/10

• 2 weeks later...
Really great guy traded him some of my BGB for some Nak Capp. and he sent the package out the next more. Packaged well, possibly too well, went through like five bags before i got to the goodies. He was very patient and quickly responded to my PMs all in all he is a great guy!

I traded INCUBUSRATM my tangiers horchata lucid and black nammor mouth piece for his mizo watermelon and a sample of mizo guava. easy guy to deal with. responds to PM's within a day and his shipment came to my door step within 3 days. i would recommend and do trades with him again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Kind of a late review...

Chris is probably the fastest shipper I know of...even better than HookahJohn! Nothing came damaged and the package was out of his hands within hours. No hesitations when trading with Chris!

A+++ Edited by Arcane

• 1 month later...
naturally, a late review....

again, Chris ships off another trade the very next day. it's really great to trade with someone who ships his stuff out as soon as possible, especially when he knows i'm a bit slower sending my stuff out.

however, he never complains, doesn't hound you and bug you with incessant requests to ship faster. he's probably the most patient person i've ever dealt with.

can't recommend him enough....

A+

• 1 month later...
completed another trade with Chris...same result as always. fast shipping, great packing, and everything comes as advertised.

probably one of the best traders on HF...

highly recommended.

• 1 month later...
Chris was much more punctual than I was with his quickness in shipping. :) Great guy to trade with, and was really patient with me taking a few days to get it out. In fact I waited so long, I was able to use the box he sent my stuff to me in. He sen't me some really good extras too, wouldn't hesitate to trade with him again, and will probably be sending him more stuff very soon :).

10/10

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Just got my trimetal stem from Chris!... very happy with it.. even gave me a few rolls of Belgian QLs to try out... A+ seller..

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
I offered Chris my Tang apple collection, fast payment, very reliable guy. I will definitely trade with him again. Great Buyer! Sell/buy with confidence.

• 4 weeks later...
I guess later is better than never. I bought Chris's KM black pear. I asked him to hold it until I got back from deployment. He did it no problem. A couple days later it is waiting for me. Great job.

• 3 weeks later...
Bought some assorted Tangiers from him and everything went well. Although, it took a little while to send out because of his school schedule and stuff, I got it in my mailbox in 2 days. Very quick and friendly transaction. Would definitely buy from him again.

• 3 weeks later...
Near instant payment for his Syrian trumpet vase after I figured out the shipping price. Also, like a year ago, he sent me a ton of random mu'assal for free, so three cheers for Chrees!

Very quick shipping. Package was nicely wrapped. A really nice guy to deal with. I send him some coals and some tangiers for his crown micro classic. I would definitively deal with him again

Made my first buy from Chris! A custom vase for my KM. Shipping took 7 days (drop off to my door) Which I shouldn't be complaining about because thats not bad. With the vase he gave me some Tangiers M Cherry and watermelon, AND some Nakhla Apricot. Chris... You out did yourself buddy. Thanks so much for everything!

• 3 weeks later...
Great seller. Not sure how long shipping took, as I quit counting after jumping through all the hoops associated with MF. Got my goods, well-packaged and in great condition, in a timely matter. Very patient individual, look forward to buying from him again if he gets anything else I want *cough* Crown Micro Classic *cough*.

Bought a Crown micro phunnel V2 from Chris on last friday, got here (I am in India), after 9 days! pretty damn good I'd say. A great seller, was very helpful and patient, responded to all my Pms very quickly, and I asked too many to be honest, but he was very helpful! The biggest plus - HE SHIPPED MY BOWL WITHIN 15 GODDAMN MINUTES AFTER I PAYED! Now that has got to be the fastest shipping ever! The box was very very well packaged, it was wrapped in brown paper which was then wrapped in lots and lots of bubble wrap. All in all, the trade couldn't have been better! Highly recommended seller, buy and sell with confidence!

Here's a detailed review of the trade.

http://www.hookahforum.com/topic/42576-wahheeyyy-got-mez-micro-phunnel-from-chris/

• 1 month later...
Doing a little wheelin' and dealin' with Mr. Pretty Teef worked out really well.

We worked out a trade and he had the package sent two days later (sunday) and arriving just before noon on friday. Recieved everything promised in trade, along with an extra hose to boot!

Great guy, fantastic forum buddy, responsible online merchant. A+ all the way.