?washable Hose?

so i bought my hookah from al fakher online and it said it came with 2 bonus gifts a funnel bowl(not in the package) and an upgrade to a washable hose. since the bowl wasnt in the oackage im not sure if the hose supplied is actually washable. if it isnt washable are there any care tips that i should know? i have smoked out of it 12 times or so and if i blow through it the next day i can still smell what i have smoked.

QUOTE (Decapitated Toy @ Nov 24 2009, 03:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
so i bought my hookah from al fakher online and it said it came with 2 bonus gifts a funnel bowl(not in the package) and an upgrade to a washable hose. since the bowl wasnt in the oackage im not sure if the hose supplied is actually washable. if it isnt washable are there any care tips that i should know? i have smoked out of it 12 times or so and if i blow through it the next day i can still smell what i have smoked.

Just treat it like a non-washable for now. after a session just blow through it and hang it up with both ends facing down. also, the part i bolded, that's going to happen no matter what, especially with strong flavors. it should go away within the first 5 mins or so of the next smoke. if you want to avoid this you should get a few hoses and use certain ones for certain flavors. one for minty stuff, one for coffee flavors etc.

alright thanks for the heads up that the smell/flavor in the hose will always be present for a minute. i didnt know i was supposed to hang it up .... i guess i will start doing that!

QUOTE (Decapitated Toy @ Nov 24 2009, 04:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
alright thanks for the heads up that the smell/flavor in the hose will always be present for a minute. i didnt know i was supposed to hang it up .... i guess i will start doing that!

yep. if you don't do that then any residue or whatever will just hang out in there. the idea is that any loose whatever would be in there would come out, and any moisture would drain