Hypnosis Reviews

delSol_si

Post your reviews below for Hypnosis shisha. This is for reviews only. Questions and comments should be posted in seperate threads. Non-review posts or parts of posts deemed not part of the review will be edited out by Mods. For ease of using the search engine, each review should start with: Hyponsis(flavor)

Hypnosis Guava

Hookah: Al Fakher 36" Solid 1st Gen
Bowl: Tangiers Large Phunnel
Screen/Foil: Two sheets generic regular foil
Hose: Delsol_Si Armageddon Hose! (custom,home-made)
Coals: 2-3 Golden Canary Coals
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: This stuff is dyed and it pretty much looks like a bit similar to SB. It had a brown color. Had quite a few stems too.
Nicotine: 0.5%
Smell: It sort of smelled like mizo guava before I opened the package. Like really good. But then it had a rather lighter smell when I opened it and got a little unpleasant.
Taste: Like with all Hypnosis Shisha, it has a distinct taste to it I can't describe but I can say it's not pleasant. The guava flavor is light, but bearable. If it didn't have that awful distinct tobacco-like taste to it I might like it better.
Smoke: Once I got the bowl going with 3 Golden Canary's and a Tangiers-sized Windcover I got pretty big clouds. They were pretty thick but the bigger the less flavor, of course.
Buzz: I got a buzz when I first started and throughout the session it died down. I figure a got a bigger buzz from all the stems I left in..
Duration: I purchased 2 50g packs and smoked two bowls with 2 rounds of coals on each bowl.

Purchased From: Local store. This stuff was way over priced and I had to try it. It tricked me when it smelled so good, but tasted so not good. $4.50 for a 50g pack. Won't be buying again.

Overall: 3/10. Like I said above, I won't be buying this stuff again. I heard this line from Starbuzz is discontinued now so if you happen to find it tell the vendor to lower that price, cus ain't nobody gonna wanna buy it at a starbuzz price!

Hypnosis Lady In Red (Cherry)

Hookah: Al Fakher 36" Solid 1st Gen
Bowl: Tangiers Large Phunnel
Screen/Foil: Two sheets generic regular foil
Hose: Delsol_Si Armageddon Hose! (custom,home-made)
Coals: 3 half coco nara's with tangiers-sized windcover.
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Died blood red and very juicy. Cut is similar to SB with quite a few stems.
Nicotine: 0.5%
Smell: There was a light to medium cherry smell to it. Not real cough-syrupy smell though. Like I said on the last review, there's always that distinct smell/flavor to it. This didn't have it as bad however.
Taste: Like with all Hypnosis Shisha, it has a distinct taste to it I can't describe but I can say it's not pleasant (stated above). The cherry flavor is there and that distinct Hypnosis shisha taste isn't as strong.
Smoke: I got the bowl going with 3 coconara halves and a windcover the whole time. Good clouds that eventually got less thick as time went on..
Buzz: I got a buzz from smoking so much by myself. Kept blowing hookah bubbles into my friends hands and he was ecstatic about the whole thing lol.
Duration: I purchased 2 50g packs and smoked one bowl so far. I only did one round of coals that probably lasted a good hour.
Purchased From: Local store. This stuff was way over priced and I had to try it. It tricked me when it smelled so good, but tasted so not good. $4.50 for a 50g pack. Won't be buying again.

Overall: 4/10. Like I said above again, I won't be buying this again. I got this the same time I got the guava. This stuff was a little bit better than the guava. Still not something I would want to be smoking lots of.

• 3 months later...
[size="3"][b]Hypnosis [color="#ffa500"]Hawaiian Pineapple[/color][/b][/size]

[b]Hookah:[/b] Khalil Mamoon Dark Trimetal
[b]Bowl:[/b] Tangiers Small Phunnel
[b]Screen/Foil: [/b]Ryenolds Heavy Duty
[b]Hose: [/b]Nammor
[b]Coals:[/b] Coconaras
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water
[b]
Appearance: [/b]Medium Cut, few stems, juicy
[b]Nicotine: [/b]0.05%
[b]Base: [/b]Honey and Glycerin
[b]Smell: [/b]Pineapple Candy
[b]Taste:[/b] Pineapple Candy
[b]Smoke:[/b] Good Clouds
[b]Buzz: [/b]None
[b]Duration: [/b]1 Hour

[b]Purchased From:[/b] HookahCompany.com

[b]Overall: [/b]6/10 I really expected a lot worse than what I got. It has a distinct taste like mentioned before that's a Hypnosis thing. It tastes like Pineapple Candy. It's not great but the price is probably what's holding the shisha back from more people trying it. It's definitely priced out of it's quality.

[size="3"][b]Hypnosis [color="#ff8c00"]Cantaloupe [/color][/b][/size]

[b]
[b]Smell: [/b]Cantaloupe
[b]Taste:[/b] Slight Cantaloupe

[b]Purchased From:[/b] HookahCompany.com

[b]Overall: [/b]4/10 I was hoping for better than the Pineapple, but it's actually a little worse. There is a slight melon on the exhale. It was never strong and not totally accurate. Aroma so much better than the flavor.

• 1 month later...
[color=#CACACA][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=2][size=2][b]Hypnosis [color="#FF8C00"]Blueberry Haze[/color][/b][/size][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#CACACA][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=2][size="4"][color="#FF8C00"][size=2][b]
[/b][/size][/color][/size][b]Hookah:[/b] Mya Econo Gelato
[b]Bowl:[/b] Alien Mini Phunnel
[b]Hose: [/b]Narbish v3
[b]Coals:[/b] Easy Lites
[b]
Appearance: [/b]No stems, fine cut, very very juicy, and dyed teal. Gross looking to tell the truth. The dye will NOT come off of my hands.
[b]Smell: Dark Blueberry.[/b]
[b]Taste:[/b] Disgusting. Plastic with some weird chemical blueberry that you can barely taste. It seriously tastes like flavored dirt. The most disgusting shisha I have ever tried.
[b]Duration: [/b]20 mins, i couldnt handle that taste any longer.

[b]Purchased From:[/b] Hookah John gave me a free sample.

[b]Overall: 1/10 I was giving this for free and I feel like I should have been paid to sit through the most disgusting taste ever. Thank you John for giving me it, the thought was nice, but it's really really bad. One point for clouds. But that point should be taken away because my hands look like a Smurf. Please no one spend money on this. I'm begging you....please.....[/b][/size][/font][/color]

• 2 months later...
[size="3"][b]Hypnosis [color="#ff0000"]Lady In Red (Cherry)[/color][/b][/size]

[b]
[b]Smell: [/b]Cherry Fruit Rollups
[b]Taste:[/b] Cherry

[b]Purchased From:[/b] Hookah-Shisha.com

[b]Overall: [/b]5/10 The smell of this shisha is Cherry Fruit Rollups. Smell was so strong and accurate I almost went to Walmart to buy some. Then I lit it up. It's okay on it's best day. The taste is a sweet artificial cherry taste. I like it but it's not that great.

• 7 months later...
[size="3"][b]Hypnosis [color="#ffff00"]Ban[/color][color="#a0522d"]ana S[/color][color="#ff0000"]plit[/color][/b][/size]

[b]Hookah:[/b] Khalil Mamoon OG Trimetal
[b]
[b]Smell: [/b]Chocolate
[b]Taste:[/b] Chocolate

[b]Purchased From:[/b] Hookah-Shisha.com

[b]Overall: [/b]3/10 Can't even remember why I ordered this, Banana Split is never a good flavor. The taste is Pure Chocolate with a Bit of Vanilla on the inhale. On the exhale you get a the Banana and the typical Hypnosis taste in there. I figured I wouldn't waste the coals so I smoked the whole hour, the only reason. If you get this it... don't think Banana Split, think .... Cheap off brand Chocolate.

• 2 months later...
[color="#000000"][b][size="4"]Hypnosis[/size][/b][/color]:[b][size="4"][color="#8b0000"]Lady in Red[/color][/size][/b]

[b]Hookah:[/b] Khalil Mamoon single pear
[b]Hose: [/b]Narb v4
[b]Coals:[/b] Kanara
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water+ice
[b]
[b]Smell: cherry-sweet[/b]
[b]Taste:[/b] cherry syrup.
[b]Duration: [/b]45-50min

overall: 6/10. Well it smells supa sweet and cherry. But flavor just didn't come through. Taste was sweet with a hint of cherry grenadine syrup. Smoke was pretty good packed fairly fluffy because of the consistancy. I didn't realize but it is made by starbuzz company. I can tell the cut looks a bit different(not much). But the density and thickness of the wetting agents are very much starbuzz fashion. I got this can free with a purchase of tobacco. I think if it is cheaper then starbuzz and offers the same flavors it might better a better alternative to the high priced Sb itself. Wouldn't get this flavor again, but i do want to try their pineapple. Edited by king_lunchb0x