Buy Al Fakher In Montreal

Bonjour Laronde,

Not sure where to pick up AF in Montréal, but I plan on doing some "investigative shopping" next time I'm down there. Have not found a source in Québec City so far either.

Unfortunately Wes, mail ordering tobacco from retailers outside Canada is very risky. At best, Customs will send you a $90 bill for a 1 lb. shipment. At worst, if it's not declared as tobacco on the shipping label, it will be seized by Customs and the recipient risks being charged for unlawful importation.

Will post my findings in Montréal after my next trip.

Good luck,
Al

QUOTE (alsamos11 @ Nov 22 2009, 08:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Bonjour Laronde,

Not sure where to pick up AF in Montréal, but I plan on doing some "investigative shopping" next time I'm down there. Have not found a source in Québec City so far either.

Unfortunately Wes, mail ordering tobacco from retailers outside Canada is very risky. At best, Customs will send you a $90 bill for a 1 lb. shipment. At worst, if it's not declared as tobacco on the shipping label, it will be seized by Customs and the recipient risks being charged for unlawful importation.

Will post my findings in Montréal after my next trip.

Good luck,
Al

Shisha in Montreal is very expensive. Trust us when we say you're better off ordering it. Certain vendors (hookahjohn) will ship discretely.

Ouch. Can't imagine not having a smoke shop every other block and no risk online ordering.

QUOTE (alsamos11 @ Nov 23 2009, 03:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thats not 100% accurate.
i have ordered plenty of times. none of the packages have been declared as tobacco. ive even had packages opened by customs but they never charged me any duties. my largest import was 6KG and the entire box smelled of sweet shisha tobacco from 1 meter away. the box was never opened either. it all comes down to how lucky you are that day.

QUOTE (mikeypas @ Nov 23 2009, 05:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
There is a shop on park who sells me AF for $25, and Nakhla for $20 (for 250g). Not bad actually, but he doesn't like strangers! near the mcgill gheto

Wow Thats more than that much in Tang..... when I want a 250g of AF it's only around 10 ....or is that in Canada Land currency?

QUOTE (mikeypas @ Nov 23 2009, 07:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
There is a shop on park who sells me AF for $25, and Nakhla for $20 (for 250g). Not bad actually, but he doesn't like strangers! near the mcgill gheto

Does this guy still sell? What flavors does he have? You think he's willing to negotiate a deal for a lot of tobacco! I need my Fakher !

QUOTE (chinamon @ Nov 23 2009, 11:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (alsamos11 @ Nov 23 2009, 03:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thats not 100% accurate.
i have ordered plenty of times. none of the packages have been declared as tobacco. ive even had packages opened by customs but they never charged me any duties. my largest import was 6KG and the entire box smelled of sweet shisha tobacco from 1 meter away. the box was never opened either. it all comes down to how lucky you are that day.

Were do you order from chinamon?

• 2 years later...
AL FAKHER is sold at Amira store, 1445 mazurette. In the industrial sector on Marché Central , between l'acadie and hughway 15.
10$ for 250 g. And it come in a metallic can. They have other kinds with and without tobacco.

I am searching for 500g but havent found it yet, because a friend of mine gave me one and she bought in a arab store in montreal or laval.

Pretty sure AF has never come in a metal Tin... Well the New Arena Line Does.

..... oh yeah and.....

[img]http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc394/PenumbranWolf/Demotivationals/ThreadNecromancy.jpg[/img]
  • Upvote 1