How Much Shisha Do You Smoke On One Sitting?

As the title says, how many estimated grams of shisha do you smoke on 1 sitting? Include how many others you are smoking with as well. For those that smoke for than one sitting a day, average it out.

On average we (3 including me) smoke 1 small Egyptian bowl (20g) and a phunnel bowl (35g). I hookah about 5 days of the week.

QUOTE (Hookah_510 @ Nov 14 2009, 06:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
As the title says, how many estimated grams of shisha do you smoke on 1 sitting? Include how many others you are smoking with as well. For those that smoke for than one sitting a day, average it out.

On average we (3 including me) smoke 1 small Egyptian bowl (20g) and a phunnel bowl (35g). I hookah about 5 days of the week.

me my GF and 2 roommates smoke at a minimum of 3-4 times a day, estimating about 75g a day

as much as i love smoking...after a phunnel i'm good. for at least a couple hours or so.

QUOTE (INCUBUSRATM @ Nov 15 2009, 08:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (NIGHTS OF BAGHDAD @ Nov 15 2009, 07:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Arcane @ Nov 15 2009, 04:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i use upwards of 40-50g of tobacco per sitting...and about 3-5 sittings per day...

funny, i thought it would be 3 times higher

Me too, lol.

amen with all the stuff you had i honestly thought it would be like 500g a day lol

I use to smoke 3 small phunnels a day, I cut back to 1 phunnel a day to about 1 phunnel a week to maybe 2 phunnels a week. Then I got really sick and didnt smoke for a month. I have smoked 3 phunnels in 2 days

If that all makes sense, I dont know how much that makes up in grams but I guess that would be close to 100G (the pass 2 days) Edited by newjacksm

Well lets see for me today I've smoked 25G I guess out of my Egyptian then I guess 35g out of my Phunnel...I would think it a medium?? mellow.gif

But lets see Friday we did four egyptian bowls of 25g each...and two phunnels of 35g more or less ... and I smoke almost everyday at least one bowl.... ohmy.gif

When I got my Hookah I did about 25g every weekend ....then I started smoking alone on my computer from there it turned to almost every day...I've probably lets see spent $70 -100 on shisha in a three month period tongue.gif and spent about 40 total in coals ... I think I've done pretty good so far.

• 3 years later...
Well I had this very nice and well for me pretty well written post and popped to another screen to check spelling on Lanai came back and all post poof was gone well Ipad near became frisbe pad.

I have a quite large "Lanai" that has couch chairs with ottomans etc. there is a 60" flat screen above the fireplace which rarely gets used here in well I am a stone throw from Norh Austin in the first burb called Cedar Park. When the sun is almost completely down I transfer from inside to out and get my mint (From Scratch - real mint) iced tea, I haven't found a recipe for the tea they just call house hot tea around here I know it has tea, mint but there are some other ingredients if anyone would care to share if it is the real deal. But back to topic and I would truly be interested in constructive thoughts but no flaming thoughts please. I get everything just right my favorite Hookah lives next to my place on the couch so I start my Coco Nara on the hot plate on the hearth of the fireplace usually about 10. I put another 8 or 10 in my charcoal basket and I go inside and start the shisha process. I used to use these regular inside looks like a teacup but with holes but one fits perfect the other not so great but I would put between 11-15 or max 17 grams in and load both. I would never do less than those two but usually refill again so 4 bowls now and not uncommon to do it a third time, 6 bowls.

Well I recently changed and am using the Giant Vortex Bowl and I will fill it up once rarely, twice most of the time if I want a bit more will use a smaller bowl then but not super often but it happens I will do 3 of the giant bowls which holds at least 30 grams if not a bit more. I think I hit a personal record I don't know why but the first bowl on that huge bowl oh and I am almost always by myself unless a friend and I have made plans but either way I have other Hookahs we never share but back the first bowl always last so much longer as I was saying last night I got over 4.5 hours on that bowl and it wasn't harsh and was still smoking thick white clouds, so thick when you exhaled I couldn't see TV. Now you have to understand I start anywhere from 4PM to 7PM mostly 6-6:30 and quit 2 to 4:30

I also wanted to ask if anyone knows of a place to get good deals on Coco Nara charcoal and shisha in general but Romman more specifically. I go through a minimum of 1/2 box of the 108 Coco Nara a night and I do this 6-7 nights a week. I would by cases. I am also looking for good deal on shisha but Romman especially and willing to purchase by the Kilo and I like to keep 18-26 sometimes a bit more flavors at a time.

Well I retired at 42 which was 5 years ago well actually coming up 6 years ago. I have been trying to get a wholesale account I actually got a password and account started to be setup with a website I will leave nameless they have both a wholesale and retail website.

It is amazing the prices you can get Kilo's of say Starbuzz for $55, Kilo of Romman my favorite so far $45, Fumari which I haven't tried but a Kilo for $58 and that's the most expensive but they want your Tobacco resellers license and tax certificate etc.

If anyone knows where you can get good deals simply by purchasing large amounts please let me know. I wouldn't hesitate $500 but if it was a good enough deal I would go to $1000 on a single order.

I just look at it as good business sense, as long as it won't go bad and it won't why pay 3 or 4 times the amount in small orders just get it all at one time and then your not running out. I just purchased 4 cases and a case being a box of 12 each being the 108 pcs Coco-Nara brand and got the price shipped for under $10 a box total to my door.

If you like Nakhla you can get that pretty cheap from me if you order 10+ boxes. Click on my banner in my sig to see pricing in flavors if you like.

As for the thread, anywhere from 50g-70g per session but that is with usually about 5 people total.