*sigh* Been Thinking About This For A While Now.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to hear the bad news, but I'm glad to hear you are still alive and in good spirits(or at least as good as your spirits can be). I'll miss you. If you do decide to step down as mod, I hope you at least stay on the forums. Good luck to you and keep us posted on how the health issue is doing!

Damn man, we've only spoken a handful of times but I wish you the best in health and recovery! God Bless you in the rest of your life!

Good luck JD, when I first started smoking hookah and came to the forum I would usually order whatever you said was good. You got me smoking Nakhla. Its gonna suck not having you mod but your health comes first.

Sorry about everything JD, but congrats on the weight loss. Hope everything goes well with your current situation, I'm sure with the recent weight loss you'll be in a much better position to recover and get back to normal. I'll send some prayers your way. Godspeed JD.

JD! No freakin way. I'm gonna miss ya buddy. It was good times in the HFC and I want nothing more for you than the best. Hope to see you around once in a great while and hope that ticker keeps on tickin' for a long time to come. Best of luck to you and your family.

Bully-D

QUOTE (ilikemyusername @ Nov 15 2009, 09:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
wow, I hope everything works out for you, but something tells me you'll be back....they always come back, just look at INCUBUSRATM.

Ha, yeah, thanks... But let's not make this thread about me, okay? JD's situation is pretty damn serious.

Back on topic...

QUOTE (INCUBUSRATM @ Nov 15 2009, 10:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (ilikemyusername @ Nov 15 2009, 09:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
wow, I hope everything works out for you, but something tells me you'll be back....they always come back, just look at INCUBUSRATM.

Ha, yeah, thanks... But let's not make this thread about me, okay? JD's situation is pretty damn serious.

Back on topic...

l double0smile.gif lol_hitting.gif justkidding.gif

Thanks everyone for the very heartfelt replies.

The days of original Hookah chat will never be forgotten. Sat in tears with laughter some nights... and others with rage!

What can I say? So many people that i've know (and even shipped coals & shisha too!). It's real tough, but sometimes
you just have todo what's right.

I'm not sure i'm *quite* ready to fully turn my back on it yet.

The medication is starting to take hold and I'm beginning to feel better again, hopefully the doctor's can discover
the trigger for this problem and take care of it. It's realivity minor (as minor gets with anything Cardiac), but it's
a sure fire across the bows I think!

Love to all,

Johnny.

QUOTE (Johnny_D @ Nov 16 2009, 01:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks everyone for the very heartfelt replies.

The days of original Hookah chat will never be forgotten. Sat in tears with laughter some nights... and others with rage!

What can I say? So many people that i've know (and even shipped coals & shisha too!). It's real tough, but sometimes
you just have todo what's right.

I'm not sure i'm *quite* ready to fully turn my back on it yet.

The medication is starting to take hold and I'm beginning to feel better again, hopefully the doctor's can discover
the trigger for this problem and take care of it. It's realivity minor (as minor gets with anything Cardiac), but it's
a sure fire across the bows I think!

Love to all,

Johnny.

Johnny don't be a stranger here, you will be in my thoughts and prayers. Keep us updated! I am glad your feeling better with the meds and I hope you a speedy recovery so you no longer need them!

We never really talked, but sweet damn, it just would NOT be Hookah Forum without JD. I really hope everything works out for you and you are able to kick this. Definitely come back as often as you can just to chat with us.

If he steps down as Mod, then he should be a Legendary Member or something, because Premium just isn't good enough for ol' Johnny D.

Johnny,

I know im echoing others by saying that I've never really talked to you, but I have noticed that every single post you make is extremely informative and helpful, you've helped me out a ton in my short time smoking.

I wish you a speedy recovery, you'll definitely be in my thoughts every day. Just remember, the human body is an amazing thing, and I firmly believe that a positive mindset can bring about physical healing. We're all behind you 100%, my friend. Never forget that.