*sigh* Been Thinking About This For A While Now.

It's been on my mind for quite some time now, and will not come as much of a surprise,
But I think the time has come for me to stand down as a moderator here.

I have not got the laptop anymore and only have 1 home computer to use and hookahforum
Is not that easy to use on a smartphone.

Also I havn't smoked in months as I am trying to get my health under control,
Upside being I've lost 21kilos or about 46 lbs or 3.2stone.

So it's with a genuine heavy heart and a real personal sadness that I find myself making this post.
Some great times have been had and I've met some real interesting people.

However one must move on, sad as it is.

Fondest regards,

JD

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well damn man. Good to hear about the health and the lack of smoking. Going to hate not having you sitting around here in your underwear anymore. wink.gif

You should look into one of the $300 netbooks. No cd drive but for every day use...who cares....

I'll give you a few days for everyone to say their piece and for you to change your mind.

Mushy

QUOTE (Johnny_D @ Nov 11 2009, 04:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Irony.

Here I am, stuck in hospital with a query heart attack and vf.

Never ridden in am abulance before.

Give me a day or two.......

I'll keep you posted

HOLY shit! Well,any heart attack you walk away from is a good one. Keep us posted.

Well, the update is that it's not a heart attack,
But my heart is in a constant af (aterial fibrulation)

Drugs for the next 6 weeks and if that does not clear it, I will have to have my heart stopped and restarted.

I am fucking petriefied.

Thanks for all your support

JD

QUOTE (Johnny_D @ Nov 11 2009, 12:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's been on my mind for quite some time now, and will not come as much of a surprise,
But I think the time has come for me to stand down as a moderator here.

I have not got the laptop anymore and only have 1 home computer to use and hookahforum
Is not that easy to use on a smartphone.

Also I havn't smoked in months as I am trying to get my health under control,
Upside being I've lost 21kilos or about 46 lbs or 3.2stone.

So it's with a genuine heavy heart and a real personal sadness that I find myself making this post.
Some great times have been had and I've met some real interesting people.

However one must move on, sad as it is.

Fondest regards,

JD
i dont believe we ever got a chance to talk, but im sorry to see you go especially a mod..congrats on your weight loss and being able to control you smoking..health is always first then everything else..good luck on your future endeavors and has im sure you already know..this place will always be a home to you if you ever come back smile.gif

Johnny, I hate to see ya go man! You're were one of the guys that was always in the old HFchat when I first joined, and you got me started on Nakhla. Hope all goes well with your health man.

QUOTE (Johnny_D @ Jun 5 2008, 03:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hairdryers in bathrooms? Isn't that highly dangerous? I don't wanna see a headline in your local news "Man killed by hairdryer after dropping in bath, during odd sex act involving coals and a hose!"

[Today, 02:53 AM] Johnny_D: JD is an upstanding, fluffy bunny, orphan saving, fucking hero

Johnny, my good friend, and Nakhla Brother, This is a sad moment. But I wish you the best on your health and your journey. You will always have friends here that will lend you a hand.

~Stuart

I say who cares if you don't have regular access? I'd rather have you as a mod sometimes than never.

You're one of my favorites, you can't leave us.

I do send my prayers for your health though friend.

johnny, best wishes & prayers to you, especially regarding your health - not sure what else we can do on this end. hope everything turns out for the best. you always know you're welcome around here, i should be the last person to have to tell you that. we never talked really, but i remember you were pretty active at one point around here when i first joined - and you were one of the guys that really got me started on nakhla.

JD I've always been fond of you, it's sad to see you go man but you must take care of you and your family first. Hope to see you swing around now and again.

Now who's going to police this place from a silly naked British perspective?

JD: Best of luck and health to you, I wish for the best for ya.
Sorry to see you disappearing, but I understand
...I will miss our drunken, perverted chats we used to have.
Rock on and keep in touch brother.

BTW I'm still holding you to doing your American tour and visiting me ya ol' bloke biggrin.gif

Take care my friend

Sorry to hear about your health problems and I hope you get better. I never really talked to you in my months of being a member, but from threads I can see you were a highly-respected member of the HF community. I understand it's not in your best interest to take up hookah again, but I hope you still stay in touch. Hope you get better, keep us posted man.