Selling Most Of My Tobacco And Coals

willbb123

Been really busy lately, and haven't been using my hookahs. I've decided to sell most of my tobacco and coals.
I would like to sell it all together. But I will split it up if I have to. I will sell it all for $175, plus shipping (US Only, Priority Flat Rate $10.35).
All the Al Waha is still sealed in the box. I opened the starbuzz on 7/08, I never trusted the tins so I always kept them in a ziplock bag. They are still moist and smell the same as the day I opened it.
Tangiers and AF are in glass mason jars. I opened a few, and they had a very good seal. All the tangiers was acclimated, but it may need to be acclimated again because of shipping and season change (been sealed since summer).
Al Waha 50g Box (All Sealed)
Apple
Banana
Banana Split
Cherry
Kiwi
Mango
Melon
Peach
Pear
Pineapple
Pomegranate
Raspberry
Strawberry
Winterflower

Al Fakher
Grape 200g Tub (opened)
Lemon 250 Jar (glass jar - See picture)

Tangiers
Pink Grapefruit 250g (2 glass jar - See picture)
Mint 250g (2 glass jar - See picture)
Kiwi 200g (2 glass jar - See picture)
Vanilla 150g (glass jar - see picture)
Cooling 250g (Glass jar - see picture)

Tang F-Line
Red Tea 250g (Sealed)

Starbuzz
Cotton Candy 150g (opened in 250 tin)
Passion Kiss 150g (opened in 250 tin)
Bubble Gum 100g (opened in 250 tin)
Orange 100g (opened in 250 tin)

Coals
Coco Nara Coals - 1 Box 84ct
Golden Coal QL - 89 ct

I will consider any reasonable offer. I will accept MF or Check. I will ship as soon as payment clears.

Reply or DM me any questions.

Thanks
Will

'MF' is what hookahforum automatically changes the name of the very common online pay system most associated with Ebay when you type it out.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
[quote name='yashman19' date='29 November 2009 - 04:24 PM' timestamp='1259529842' post='432926']
How much would you sell ALL the tangiers for as a bundle? I might pick it all up for the right price. I'm located near Sac, CA also.

Send me a email at: Yashman19@gmail.com with a price for the fastest response.
[/quote]

How much for all of the Starbuzz's? or for each starbuzz tin seperately? depending on the price I want them all or maybe just a couple. let me know

• 2 months later...