The Jay Mod

I have always been impressed with the clever creativeness of folks like Scalli and many others who are always tinkering to improve the hookah experience.

Well I have been thinking really hard on how I can make such a contribution... something that will enhance our smoking experience and add genuine value and efficiency to our lives.

I'm thrilled to have this opportunity to share my breakthrough with my friends on Hookah Forum.

I proudly introduce you to what I call the "Jay Mod"

Drum roll please...

I... I... Don't know how to feel.
Definitely very Jay, but... shitty tobacco + hookah...? If you are smoking some HH maybe it makes more sense... otherwise... I just don't know...

I have a real disliking for HH if nobody has noticed before

HAHA, that's cute!
But won't it just blow out?

QUOTE (StreetBob @ Nov 4 2009, 08:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have always been impressed with the clever creativeness of folks like Scalli and many others who are always tinkering to improve the hookah experience.

Well I have been thinking really hard on how I can make such a contribution... something that will enhance our smoking experience and add genuine value and efficiency to our lives.

I'm thrilled to have this opportunity to share my breakthrough with my friends on Hookah Forum.

Drum roll please...

btw, where'd you get that vase? I'm may stop by tonight to check it out of that's cool...

QUOTE (Karot @ Nov 5 2009, 07:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wont it not get filtered though? Significantly reducing the hit size one can take?

no, because the purge doesn't have a downstem, otherwise water would go flying everywhere.
I might try this if I still smoked my delicious camel lights.

QUOTE (Arcane @ Nov 5 2009, 03:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Drum roll please...

btw, where'd you get that vase? I'm may stop by tonight to check it out of that's cool...

That's the vase I ordered to replace the vase you stole... err I gave you. Yes, stop over anytime.

QUOTE (StreetBob @ Nov 5 2009, 05:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Arcane @ Nov 5 2009, 03:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Drum roll please...

That's the vase I ordered to replace the vase you stole... err I gave you. Yes, stop over anytime.

haha....well, i want a vase like that too...haven't see a red one available....niiiiiice!!

QUOTE (Genie @ Nov 5 2009, 09:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Heck, I'm starting to think, why not just stick the ciggy in the end of a hose? It would make for one fancy cigarette holder.

Ohhh, but the ghost would be unbearable. Even in a washable hose, I think it would take forever to get the stink out.