Halloween

rhineholt

I was the life of the party...voted best costume there, I went as The Count from Sesame Street. I'll get pictures up whenever people facebook me. I did my first ever kegstand and it was as the count lol. I set up my KM King Tut all night and was smoking Horchata followed by Kashmir Peach. My buddy who doesn't consume nicotine anymore was even hitting the K-peach. Hmmm...The hookah got knocked over two times, but no damage and both people said if something would have broke they would have paid for it. I was there from 8pm till 4am.
O ya, I got handcuffed but a hot cop...she was from Taiwan...I got me a thing for Asian girls so that just made my night tongue.gif

QUOTE (r1v3th3ad @ Nov 1 2009, 12:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I was the life of the party...voted best costume there, I went as The Count from Sesame Street. I'll get pictures up whenever people facebook me. I did my first ever kegstand and it was as the count lol. I set up my KM King Tut all night and was smoking Horchata followed by Kashmir Peach. My buddy who doesn't consume nicotine anymore was even hitting the K-peach. Hmmm...The hookah got knocked over two times, but no damage and both people said if something would have broke they would have paid for it. I was there from 8pm till 4am.
O ya, I got handcuffed but a hot cop...she was from Taiwan...I got me a thing for Asian girls so that just made my night tongue.gif

Sounds like a very fun night. I'm kinda jealous.... especially about the hot cop... wink.gif

QUOTE (rhineholt @ Nov 1 2009, 02:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (r1v3th3ad @ Nov 1 2009, 12:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sounds like a very fun night. I'm kinda jealous.... especially about the hot cop... wink.gif

thankfully I just found the hot cop on facebook...wish me luck tongue.gif

We don't get in trick or treaters in my building - so it was a quiet night. Except for the back alley behind my bedroom where some idiots were setting off left over fireworks and sending my two cats into hysterics. Once again the 30 pound Siamese managed to squeeze her heft under the bed where she growled and hissed for an hour.

'Rani

Well......I started by giving my wife her Birthday stuff, and let her sleep in. Then We took the kids to a Halloween musical production. Then we got in a fight and I napped in the car for an hour. Then we went to my mum's fo a Birthday dinner and took the kids out trick-or-treating. I think I had as much fun as they did. And HOLY CRAP they got a ton of candy. Thank you rich people of my mum's neighborhood!

Afterwards we went home and I spent an hour scrambling to make a robot costume fashioned after "The Human's Are Dead" by Flight of the Conchords http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1BdQcJ2ZYY...feature=related and I went to a house party of epic proportions. Some AMAZING costumes there. Unfortunately I did not bring my camera. Hot women galore. Unlimited booze and a keg. Snacks, music, drunks, laughs, vomiting (not by me). I was facially molested by a panda who kept screaming 'HAM!' at the top of her lungs. There was a robot dance off.

It was the coolest Halloween party ever. I'll post actual party pics once I get them on facebook or something.

Here's a crappy shot of the robot suit I threw together:

QUOTE (giant ninja robot @ Nov 1 2009, 01:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well......I started by giving my wife her Birthday stuff, and let her sleep in. Then We took the kids to a Halloween musical production. Then we got in a fight and I napped in the car for an hour. Then we went to my mum's fo a Birthday dinner and took the kids out trick-or-treating. I think I had as much fun as they did. And HOLY CRAP they got a ton of candy. Thank you rich people of my mum's neighborhood!

Afterwards we went home and I spent an hour scrambling to make a robot costume fashioned after "The Human's Are Dead" by Flight of the Conchords http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1BdQcJ2ZYY...feature=related and I went to a house party of epic proportions. Some AMAZING costumes there. Unfortunately I did not bring my camera. Hot women galore. Unlimited booze and a keg. Snacks, music, drunks, laughs, vomiting (not by me). I was facially molested by a panda who kept screaming 'HAM!' at the top of her lungs. There was a robot dance off.

It was the coolest Halloween party ever. I'll post actual party pics once I get them on facebook or something.

Here's a crappy shot of the robot suit I threw together:

I like that costume. and that humans are dead song is hilarious. i remember when i first saw it, i couldn't stop laughing. especially when it went into the binary code part. haha

i was a lumber jack and had a decent night. could have been better if someone didnt kick my 6 pack off the table and break them all. in addition had 2 ladys leave me over the course of the night (which isnt unheard of) and fell asleep ontop a claw hammer sad.gif oh and i sweated probably 5 pounds off and was extremely dehydrated which sucked but wasnt too bad since i use to wrestle Edited by destructo

first batch of party pics facebooked!

me and friends, I know there are some more awesome pics out there, I'll post em when they appear.

QUOTE (destructo @ Nov 1 2009, 09:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i was a lumber jack and had a decent night. could have been better if someone didnt kick my 6 pack off the table and break them all. in addition had 2 ladys leave me over the course of the night (which isnt unheard of) and fell asleep ontop a claw hammer sad.gif oh and i sweated probably 5 pounds off and was extremely dehydrated which sucked but wasnt too bad since i use to wrestle

lmfao you poor bastid...

and for good measure because it was awesome

My Halloween was a blast.  We had a kegger at a friends place and had a good ole drunken time!

I'm the one in the elmo costume.

Elmo Getting DOWN!

My favorite photo of the night.  This is us singing "I'm On a Boat"

QUOTE (rhineholt @ Nov 1 2009, 03:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (agstevens @ Nov 1 2009, 02:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I stayed home passed out candy, smoked hookah with my gf and drank.

Sounds like a chill night.
I bet your hookah session was better then mine.
What flavor?

Tangiers kashmir peach. It was really good, i liked it.