Making A Hose Handle Out Of A... Very Phallic Object...

demonix

• 2 months later...
for starters this is a great idea and in the true spirit of the hookah it will be a great talking piece. I don't see why people are making such a big deal out of this.

Ok for how to's

I have a couple ideas and mostly have to do with the tools you have at hand. If you have a drill press that would be the easiest just make a corner out of some scrap wood and use cloth to tie it tightly to Meat Substitute. and use the drill press to very slowly drill through.

if no drill press then try to mount the drill upside down so you have complete control of the MS and do the same being very carefull

one i think may work is to sharpen a copper tube like in a pencil sharpener and place the other end in a drill and coat the tube with a nonstick spray and drill on. you can even try sliding it through and in the spirit of things maybe even using KY gel.

[quote name='joytron' date='14 March 2010 - 01:50 PM' timestamp='1268589059' post='457071']
Im curious how you found this post buried among the rest, did you search cock hose?
[/quote]

+1 Edited by PSU Smoker

lol you guys are funny i only had to search throu3 3 pages to find this and it is because only "noobs" that will go more than a page in to find something to talk about. Maybe has something to do with the fact that you "pros" have nothing to talk about to bury it deep enough. If you look at the post prior to mine it was only December. BTW I have a nuub to use as a handle. Please.

• 4 weeks later...
Put little vibrating beads in the handles for added...ummmmm....smoke smoothing effects.

Would it be possible to add a "vaginabowl" to the mix?

[quote name='Lorena F. Palin' date='11 April 2010 - 09:54 AM' timestamp='1271004885' post='463058']
Put little vibrating beads in the handles for added...ummmmm....smoke smoothing effects.

Would it be possible to add a "vaginabowl" to the mix?
[/quote]

+1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
[quote name='IainUM' date='01 August 2010 - 09:56 PM' timestamp='1280724968' post='477309']
so, hate to revive this old thread again, but did this ever get finished?
[/quote]

yeah me ianum talked about this and we are both very excited about getting your hose in our mouths

[quote name='INCUBUSRATM' date='03 August 2010 - 05:11 PM' timestamp='1280880676' post='477528']
I don't think Daniel ever finished this, nor do I think he ever will.
[/quote]

apparently he found a better use for the dildo
  • Upvote 1

You know I might actually do this for a funny gift to a friend that does hookah.

What I would do if I were to make such a gift:

Get a cheap soldering iron that you never plan on using again (wal-mart for $7)
Turn on heat up, then poke it through the back, wait until it cools then spoke it through the other end.
Use a metal tube to go through the said object to give it rigidness
Get a tap and die set to create grooves in metal, thread the inside of the tube to accommodate the nozzles on either end.

done and done.

On second thought, I would never do this not even as a joke gift.

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='IainUM' date='04 August 2010 - 03:50 AM' timestamp='1280908243' post='477610']
in the spirit of this thread, my previous post before this one was number 69
[/quote]

maybe that will motivate them to finish their pleasure hose.