Making A Hose Handle Out Of A... Very Phallic Object...

demonix

Sorry for the triple post guys!!! It's been awhile and I forgot how to use one of your fancy forums.

Ok so im sorry for not posting yet but it turns out my wife doesnt think its a good idea for me to use one of her dildo's for this project especially seeings it is her brother i was going to give it to - you know the whole incest not going to happen thing- lol so i will have to wait till payday to go get another one for this rather "hard" topic

You should leave her... If your wife won't let you make a hose with one of her dildos, she's not the one man.

I'm kidding.

Dan (Demonix) was a very interesting guy. It's a shame he doesn't come around the forum anymore...

We're all better off. I heard he was Patient #0 for herpes and has made it his life goal to spread it around at hookah lounges all over the country.

Rumor has it that he actually sleeps with the dildo.................................................................................................

inside of him

• Upvote 2

• 8 months later...

Is it weird that I just skipped what everyone was saying and went ahead to each thread looking for a final product pic?!?! I feel like I need to get laid… Quick. 

lol I looked for one too because I think this idea is awesome! LOL I'm a girl though, so that probably won't seem as weird haha my bf thought this idea was absolutely hilarious XD

Haha this sounds like a home project. I could see my girlfriends face now as I'm sitting at my desk she comes home from work and sees half a dildo machined and a full dildo on my computer screen in cad. Haha I couldn't imagine what she would do!

Then again I don't think she would be weirded out especially the fact valentines day is coming up haha!

you know your going to make this ;) haha. im sure there would be some sort of demand for this...make a few thousand and sell them to spencer's seems like something right up there alley.

• 2 months later...
I just read through the whole thread. Holy shit someone should do this. Now. It gas been far too long. BUMP.