I'm About To Get Into An Actual Fight Over Hookah

Majid

Sounds like a living hell this guy.

First off, NO PHYSICAL CONTACT. Shit won't go according to plan, and you might go to jail. Not worth it. Easiest way to get rid of a paying guest, is to make rules he can't live with.

If guy is paying rent, up that shit. Do a contract stipulating the rules and such. Very easy, your house, your rules. If he can't afford paying, 30 days notice, then GTFO.

Get your locks changed and/or get a lock for your door. Sounds like the guy is very vindictive. Take no chances.

OR

If you got money like that, get yourself some nanny cams. Catch the tool red handed and kick his ass out.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He may be family but there seems to be a little thing he is missing ... Respect.... Jeeze I know it may put you on bad grounds with him but tell him if he does not respect your things and all that then he should just GTFO ... it would make sense your family would understand that...jeeze that is just a piece of crap doing that ... >.>

Update: He left for a few days, when he came back I confronted him about it and he tried to deny but i had too much proof to bring to the table so he just kinda stood there like a dumbass. I got a little pissed off at that but what are you gonna do..He said he was going to get his friend bring me something back from Egypt but i doubt that'll happen any time soon.
I haven't smoked since that day since i don't have a pipe and didn't get around to going to a lounge somewhere. Might buy something one of these days, really miss it on match days/fight nights though
Just to clarify, he lives in my house, doesn't pay rent or anything else.

Solid fisted blow to the pterion, should knock him out. Or a scalpel to the calcaneus tendon. Or apply pressure to the left or right common carotid arteries, should pass out. Look up: hang man's fracture.

Sorry, taking anatomy this semester. Professor teaching us to be ninjas. ph34r.gif

If he isn't paying rent then he should have money to put towards buying as hookah for you to replace the one he intentionally destroyed. Period.

His "friend" with connections in egypt didn't destroy your hookah. HE did.

Also, that he lied until caught is BS and shows lack of character.

I'm telling you man, I really feel bad for you but you'll continue to be walked all the fuck over unless you follow through with some sort of consequence.

I'd:
1. Make him replace it, even if it was an accident he broke it and those things aren't cheap
2. In the case he did it on purpose like it sounds, give him 30 day eviction notice

QUOTE (giant ninja robot @ Nov 5 2009, 09:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If he isn't paying rent then he should have money to put towards buying as hookah for you to replace the one he intentionally destroyed. Period.

His "friend" with connections in egypt didn't destroy your hookah. HE did.

Also, that he lied until caught is BS and shows lack of character.

I'm telling you man, I really feel bad for you but you'll continue to be walked all the fuck over unless you follow through with some sort of consequence.

I agree. If you give a mouse a cookie, he is going to want some milk. This mouse has already gotten free rent and the perceived right to deny you of your possessions without consequence. Don't let him start thinking he is entitled to taking more. Violence might not be the answer as that can turn out bad for you legally. You can, however, force him out of your home and possibly take him to small claims court to force him to pay for your broken property. It seems like you might have to deal with this person as you would a child and letting him get away with making wrong decisions is just going to reinforce his idea that his actions are ok. I would think the sooner you end this, the easier it is going to be as it will probably only get worse until you do. That is just my advice and I hope you get your situation resolved regardless of how you choose to go about doing so.

Good luck to you. Edited by Jondd88

Aw hell nah... This guy, uncle or not, would've had his ass kicked and been out of my house a LONG time ago...

Seriously, lay down the law and take some protective measures like locking your shit up so people can't mess it up.

Read your update since you confronted him...dam you can't really do anything...since you brought it into light but ... dang he just gets away with it...though I guess if you don't do anything it will make you the better but man it's like letting monkeys throw crap in your face and you cant do anything but smile >.> damn that just sucks well I hope it will get better in the days to come.

QUOTE (Acousticadam @ Nov 9 2009, 12:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Light three full pack of quicklights, put them in a bucket, and dump it on him while he's sleeping. It's the only logical solution. ph34r.gif

Epic! I definitely agree with this! Just make sure he's sleeping with cheap sheets you don't mind getting fucked up!

QUOTE (Arcane @ Nov 6 2009, 02:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
shit on his coat...

lol youve insipred me to listen to this cd while working tomorrow. as to the problem at hand, i have no clue why this is even a question even if hes family. its more about the free rent to me then a hookah. rent is expensive.

Go do yourself a favor and go and break the engine in his car, and when he bitches about it just tell him that your sick and tired of him polluting the air that you breathe because it hurts your lungs and stings your eyes. Don't forget to mention the fact that his driving bothers the neighbors.

QUOTE (Victim026 @ Nov 10 2009, 06:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Go do yourself a favor and go and break the engine in his car, and when he bitches about it just tell him that your sick and tired of him polluting the air that you breathe because it hurts your lungs and stings your eyes. Don't forget to mention the fact that his driving bothers the neighbors.

+1

any updates?

seriously, family or not...you gotta take a stand, even if it means banging fists with the guy. a lot of problems between two individuals can be settled through fighting...at least, in my experience they can....