I'm About To Get Into An Actual Fight Over Hookah

Majid

To make a long story long:

Yesterday i found my pipe broken, the "neck" or whatever the part of the stem the bowl sits on is called, was snapped off and the non washable hose flooded with water from inside the vase. My uncle, who is staying with me for a while, said he dropped it when he was trying to clean it. Fine, it can happen, i didn't mention it again. Keep in mind a while ago he actually broke another pipe of mine in a suspect way (solid, heavy downstem snapped off, he blamed my mother at first but she was never in my house that day i found out later) And he "accidentally" threw out a bag with 3 bowls, almost 1kg tobacco and a hose about a month ago. I didn't mention any of it again.
Fast forward to this morning, my seven year old cousin sees the broken pipe on the table where i tried to salvage it last night and says he saw his uncle "kick" that untill it broke yesterday. The kid realises he shouldn't have said it and gets all quiet on me. Didn't want to put him on the spot so i didn't ask anything.
Now i'm pissed off thinking what to do to this guy. It's not just how he did this, this is the type of guy who lies and manipulates to get what he wants one way or another and it's got to stop. He somehow got it into his head that i shouldn't smoke, although i've stopped smoking anywhere but my own bedroom for his sake already. This is my house we're talking about. I'm pretty sure he's the one who got it into my father's head that the pipe is being used for NHT as well, wich he knows it never has.

I've gone out of my way to facilitate this person, only smoking in my room with the door closed and window open, but he found something to complain about every time
-First lighting the coals "smelled" I light them with the kitchen door closed, window open and extractor on.
-Then the neighboors "must be bothered by it" I asked, they aren't.
-The coals ash up the kitchen. Got more expensive coco coals that hardly ash at all and clean up after i'm done.
-It hurts his eyes. I doubt it, he works in a grill restaurant, not on the grill itself but he's in the same kitchen ALL DAY.
-He'd go into the kitchen and turn the stove off when i'm lighting coals
I haven't smoked one single bowl in peace in ages. After all this shit he still has the nerve to break my prized possesion and lie about it just to get his way. Fucking pipe was a gift from my friend.

It may be stubborn, bullheaded or overly proud but i can't stand this sort of thing. I'm ready to 774_smiley_getting_kicked_in_the_balls.gif KTHX just had to vent for a minute.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, I understand family is family but that's absurd.

NOBODY gets to come into your house and ruin your things for THEIR own moral beliefs. EVER. Don't let him get away with this. This shit's expensive man.

Take a stand or it will keep happening and he'll assume he has control over you in your own home. AND he's teaching his son a horrible lesson.

I don't know what the situation is but he's staying with YOU. Lay down the law/house rules, starting with DON'T TOUCH MY SHIT.

QUOTE (thecyrax @ Oct 27 2009, 03:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Shit, that's lame
Damn right smiley-angry021.gif

QUOTE (McLovin600 @ Oct 27 2009, 05:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
kick his ass seabass.
For real, i calmed down a bit by now, good thing.

QUOTE (giant ninja robot @ Oct 27 2009, 06:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dude, I understand family is family but that's absurd.

NOBODY gets to come into your house and ruin your things for THEIR own moral beliefs. EVER. Don't let him get away with this. This shit's expensive man.

Take a stand or it will keep happening and he'll assume he has control over you in your own home. AND he's teaching his son a horrible lesson.

I don't know what the situation is but he's staying with YOU. Lay down the law/house rules, starting with DON'T TOUCH MY SHIT.
Crazy thing is this guy smokes cigarettes and drinks alcohol! No moral belief here. That's why i wonder if he thinks i smoke something crazy out of it, he should know though since i've told him what it is. In our fam it'd be difficult to straight up tell off an older person and he's twice my age, tried to hold it off but no choice left now.

QUOTE (destructo @ Oct 27 2009, 07:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i would have shit in his pillow by "mistake"
lol maybe some itching powder/ cayenne pepper in his underwear or something.

QUOTE (a cliche affair @ Oct 27 2009, 08:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I agree wholeheartedly with GNR.

Family is family, TO AN EXTENT.

I'm not sure why he's staying with you, but I would've kicked his ass out a long time ago. I'm a nice guy, but fuck, that's ridiculous.

It's YOUR house, meaning YOU make the rules. Enforce them man.

Yeah man, i tried to be nice but i'm the kind of guy that needs to see that it doesn't work before getting nasty.

QUOTE (NIGHTS OF BAGHDAD @ Oct 27 2009, 08:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
its time to take your house AND your balls back homie..

lol harsh sad.gif

You come into my house, you play by my rules I have kicked several people out, including my Mother-In-Law... That narcissistic B@#)* is like your uncle. Found out I smoked hookah, filled my Dishwasher with Dawn Dish Soap (anyone over the age of 10 knows this is a no-no) My kitchen over flowed with Bubbles. Took several hours with a shop vac to clean it up.

Right, what I dont understand is... Is this "Your House" Or you live with someone else? your mom or something? I mean if its your house, that means he's your guest. I would pack up all his shit, just as nicely as he treated your hookah, and throw his ass the fuck out!

If its not your house then you gotta talk to whoever is in charge..

That is all..

It seems that you have other family in the household...a little brother, hinting that your Dad lives there, I would take it up with your Dad and say that something needs to be done.
I would give him a chance to pay you back, if he refuses, take him to court with your sibling as a witness.

Also, I feel that an ass beating would be justified...yet, it might be time to keep all your hookah stuff in your bedroom with a padlock on the door.

+1 to shitting in his pillow, thats called a Hot Ernie

If it is a family household... pranks against your uncle to slowly drive him crazy. Like super glue his mail to his clothes.

QUOTE (Stuie @ Oct 27 2009, 09:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You come into my house, you play by my rules I have kicked several people out, including my Mother-In-Law... That narcissistic B@#)* is like your uncle. Found out I smoked hookah, filled my Dishwasher with Dawn Dish Soap (anyone over the age of 10 knows this is a no-no) My kitchen over flowed with Bubbles. Took several hours with a shop vac to clean it up.
Damn that sucks. I hope it doesn't need to come to that.

QUOTE (fcbayern @ Oct 27 2009, 09:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Right, what I dont understand is... Is this "Your House" Or you live with someone else? your mom or something? I mean if its your house, that means he's your guest. I would pack up all his shit, just as nicely as he treated your hookah, and throw his ass the fuck out!

If its not your house then you gotta talk to whoever is in charge..

That is all..
It's my house but i have family all around the neighboorhood, they're over all the time and have keys and such. The person in question is living here now though.

QUOTE (r1v3th3ad @ Oct 27 2009, 10:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It seems that you have other family in the household...a little brother, hinting that your Dad lives there, I would take it up with your Dad and say that something needs to be done.
I would give him a chance to pay you back, if he refuses, take him to court with your sibling as a witness.

Also, I feel that an ass beating would be justified...yet, it might be time to keep all your hookah stuff in your bedroom with a padlock on the door.

+1 to shitting in his pillow, thats called a Hot Ernie
Nah pops doesn't live here, just 5 mins on foot away. He's become strangely paranoid about my hookah all of a sudden though, wasn't like that before.
Nah it's really not about the money for me, it's the disrespect. Although i bet a week from now im gonna be really missing my pipe.
For real, i do a mean shoot/take down biggrin.gif i feel like using some of that o'le wrestling on him. A Hot Ernie haha! There's actually a name for that?

QUOTE (Stuie @ Oct 27 2009, 10:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If it is a family household... pranks against your uncle to slowly drive him crazy. Like super glue his mail to his clothes.
lol i have to take notes here.

Tell his ass that if he doesn't stop you're going to kick him the fuck out. If you find one more broken pipe or start losing any more supplies just tell that mother fucker to go to hell. It's clear he's coming from a completely warped place of mind and won't listen to reason.

Sure he's family, but you are allowing him to live with you to your inconvenience. That means it's your rules or no place to live. Just threaten to get rid of him and be seriously prepared to do it.

lead with your first two knuckles....aim for the bridge of the nose, it should break easily...

after that, you have two choices...smash the pipe into his 1) face 2) asshole...

i vote for number 2.

Yeah I agree, Unless he forfeits his funds for a majority of the rent or in some way compensates you for staying then by all means show him the door. I mean like you said its all material goods that in some way can be replaced (to a certain extent,) but disrespect and lying is far from okay.

he has no right to say anything to you at all. Esp. if he's a guest. If he is compensating you or living there as a tenant then I understand if he voices concerns (but only voicing them).

You want to show him he can't get anything by manipulating you? put his ass on the street. Other family members can take care of him if they act concerned. Otherwise the bitch has to be a man and get his shit right.

If I could I'd come enforce some rules at your house as a "hired 3rd party" with my hammer of justice as well as some bras knuckles of justice.

Wow...just wow. That guy needs to chill the fuck out. What an ass. He needs to be paying for everything he broke, or gtfo. I would be pissed! My aunt and all her friends, my mom and cousins all love hookah. If they knock it over or break something they pay for it. Shit's expensive. Next time you buy more stuff tell him to not touch it or else you can just ruin all his shit with the same cost by "mistake". Damn.

That messed up big time.

if your not really willing to physically assault him . talk to someone about him. sorta seems like he is trying to drive you insane to do some thing.

if you are, beat him with something blunt then whip him with your hose.
or
Start messing with him on a philological level

QUOTE (r1v3th3ad @ Oct 27 2009, 07:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Toxik916 @ Oct 28 2009, 01:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You should fill up a pillow case with bars of soap and beat the shit out of him.

oranges, they hurt plenty but leave no marks smile.gif

broken glass and rattlesnake venom, it's more effective..