Everyone Read This! Start At The Begining< Its The Only Part That Matters.

To cut down on spammers, scammers, and shills, we have created a new class of member. Vested Members have over 50 posts and will be like the old normal members. The new "members", those first validating, will not be able to see or post in the Trades section or post in the Reviews until they hit 50 posts and auto promote to Vested.

You will need to make a post someplace to be autopromoted if you already have over 50 posts. Feel free to post anything you want in this thread to make this work.

Mushrat and the mods.

PS THIS DOES NOT EFFECT PREMIUM MEMBERS.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this is a great idea. And 50 posts is much more fair than the 500 some people were suggesting lol.

QUOTE (mushrat @ Oct 25 2009, 05:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (destructo @ Oct 25 2009, 04:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
so how does this stop someone from spamming shit like "lol" and stupid pictures for 50 posts to get vested?

because someone will report them and then I'll perma ban their asses. smile.gif

with phuckin authority baby!!! mush for a second there you took on the shape of john wayne

OK, i just did the mechanics with Erics help. This is an idea that people have been suggesting and the mods have all been working on for a while. So thank the rest of the people who run this zoo as well. smile.gif