So, Neal Is After Hookahjohn Now.

my 2 cents...

The original "revenge" ask for this is childish. 'nuff said.

Neil is going to use this post to show that the posts on ripoffreport are fake and that HookahForum members just have something against neal for no apparent reason. I mean that is how he is playing this... look at his rebuttle.

This is Bullshit. #1 Neal did not do this. This site has 0 credibility.
I was directed to this though an HD member saying this is why they do not like HF. I can`t argue this part.

But this holds about as much water as the lies that Nick claims to have made 3 orders from us in a weeks time and went to the BBB which we have looked in to time and again.

In short John and I may not get along. John may attack me on every email he can get people to read. But If you read this claim against John do not take it seriously.

If there was an issue John would have taken care of it. Neither John or I are so big that people slip though the cracks on anything near this big.

Before anyone says Oh Neal is making amends. No I just know John would not have done this. Mess up on an order reship? Yea everyone does it. But to flat rip off a customer? I only know of 1 site. And it is located in Nor Cal.

I say who ever wrote this bullshit man up and call John.

By the way John have you had any issues with Frank in Vegas? He learned about this site from his Ex web host who screwed him as well as mu self.

John just a note there's nothing we can do about the fake reports. I have tried also. This site is a scam that leads people to believe its legit and I am sure maybe 5% is but the rest is people attacking people.

The site want`s 10K to remove something. Do research on the owner of the site.

Oh and John this will likely increase traffic for you. It`s done wonders for us. People always call and ask once they talk to you they are a hooked customer. Treat them well and they are a life long customer.

Also the original poster "ronnie" updated saying he got his money back.

Anyways my point is always be the bigger person.... Neal is pretending to be so, and his minions are seeing that, and so will future customers and hookah smokers.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (NIGHTS OF BAGHDAD @ Oct 15 2009, 09:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (sleeperhit @ Oct 15 2009, 11:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think this entire thread should be removed. It's making HF look very biased.
Remember that people come here for open opinions.

and hopefully they saw neal is not a guy to do business with

I agree.
A discussion about this in a method where we all follow 'Rule 1' would be civilized AND help other members and guests in staying away from bad vender's.

Also remember that we are currently advertising for Neal by linking to that website.
Isn't that against a rule?

If you want to complain about the website who's link will not be mentioned, then do so...but not like this. It's childish man.

I risk taking a vacation by saying this....but....
Mush....lead by example. I think taking the rest of the day off on 'vacation' sounds like the right action for not only making this thread, but allowing it to continue for this long.
Hopefully the place doesn't burn down while you take a breather.

QUOTE (sleeperhit @ Oct 16 2009, 12:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Also remember that we are currently advertising for Neal by linking to that website.

World hookah or The Devil's Playground is a banned vendor unless you have a problem you need help with.

Apparently this is a problem we need help with.

This thread is getting out of control. First of all, this is a privately owned forum, which Mush is an admin of, how dare you talk to him like that? Second of all, all this bashing is just making us as a community look just as bad as him. Finally, I'd like to refer back to my first post in this tread and urge everyone to read it. Again.

huh well as you can see i am new here, but read the rules and followed them so far( i hope.??). I have only ordered one time from h-s.com, But my next purchase is planning on coming from http://www.hookahjohn.com/ . I have read post after post in all kinds of threads praising this "john" as if he is the one to deliver us into the new hookah age. I have yet to hear one bad thing about the site. So In short after doing much reading (before joining and just googling) I am not deterred from ordering from him, not matter what one or 2 shady reports may say, . I guess this guy will be johns customer...not neils and im sure many will do as i did,

but to hookahjohn maybe a good recommendation for the site is possibly have a feed back or review part to each item, i find those very helpfull when purchasing items of any kind (h-s.com,amazon,newegg). i Know it is alot of work to redo and script but just an idea

-sorry 4 de longg azz post, had to put my mind on paper wink.gif

QUOTE (FSUReligionMan @ Oct 15 2009, 10:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This thread is getting out of control. First of all, this is a privately owned forum, which Mush is an admin of, how dare you talk to him like that? Second of all, all this bashing is just making us as a community look just as bad as him. Finally, I'd like to refer back to my first post in this tread and urge everyone to read it. Again.

It's true, this forum is privately owned, so go with the directed bias or risk being banned, and don't mention the other forums or vendors unless we as a group are bashing them. (sarcasm)

Don't get me wrong, my personal opinion is that John deserves success due to the work he puts into building a solid reputation... he has earned my business. And I have not ordered from Neal and I don't plan to due his negative reputation, a reputation he is earning even from other non-mentionable sites, not just this one. So beyond that, I don't know Neal enough, or at all, to throw stones.

So one guy here says that he likes Neal, and the lynch mob comes out... that is pretty sad. There is no need for bashing someone for their opinion, and the bashing I feel that I am about to receive for the sarcasm.

Reputations speak for themselves... one post in a no-name site will not change anything. John's business will flourish as long as he continues to do all the good things he does. I also think Neal does a few things right... tries to compete with pricing, and gets involved with the community, but his lack of customer service/satisfaction and his antics will have him out of business within a year, even without our help... that's my prediction.

as long as he can keep his racist remarks to himself...i, personally, have no problem with him. still don't trust him enough to do business with him though.

just don't get caught saying dumb stuff like that around me...

1. neil is a douchebag for doing this.

2. how do i know it's neil? what "CONSUMER" would link john and this forum, specifically, together. it just doesn't add up. if i were a pissed off customer of john's (there's an oxymoron) and wanted to bash john, why in the hell would i also tag this particular forum to that post? just doesn't make sense to me.

3. the biggest douchebag in all of this is Ed Magedson - the owner of ripoffreport.com. it's a private company that extorts MASSIVE amounts of money from the people who are mentioned on the site. when companies - like john - have something posted on the site, and show that it's either fraudulent or baseless, ripoffreport.com either doesn't allow the company to do anything, or will allow the company have ripoffreport mess with the tags on the site (they NEVER take anything off the site) so that they won't easily come up in search engines. The cost for this service is sometimes in the tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars and then the companies have to pay a monthly 'retention fee' for the company to continue to keep these fraudulent claims on lockdown - that's an additional $1500/month.

the whole thing sounds like a sham.

QUOTE (NIGHTS OF BAGHDAD @ Oct 15 2009, 02:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (NUBBS @ Oct 15 2009, 04:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (giant ninja robot @ Oct 15 2009, 02:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
nubbs, 1 - good to see ya again dude, still painting?

2 - i felt much the same until I saw a video of him calling John a sand n***er. I will never stand by a human who makes ignorant remarks like that.

(also, the difficulty level of running a business is not related to the treatment of people imo, anger management is a good thing to practice in the business world/workplace)

Agreed 100%! Lots of bad days and negative people will do that to yuh tho.

And yes I am. Pretty cool stuff too.

i noticed you ignored sentence #2..

Yeah, uhhhh there's 3 sentences there. Unless you ignored that. What I meant by the 2nd sentence is all this crap does flow his way. Just like stuff from other forums flow this way. Someone mentioned Jake on here.

QUOTE (NIGHTS OF BAGHDAD @ Oct 15 2009, 02:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (NUBBS @ Oct 15 2009, 04:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
All I have to say is WOW!! Do any of you no Neal personally?

Ive talked to Neal on many occasions for hours at a time and I like the guy. Ive heard all this crap before and even talked to him it. Some crap is always started by a disgruntled customer and then Neal gets confused sometimes by technology, so something might get messed up. Do you all really thinks its easy owning AND running a business? Also, do you think he does every job at that business? He might of never even known about that order. He gets TONS of GREAT reviews on other forums and even does freebie stuff and contests for customers. If you guys remember HE used to do the FREE "Shisha of the month" to anyone who wanted it until all the moochers came out of their closets.

Ive been a member on here for a LONG time (my sign up date is WRONG), then was banned for what a friend said on another forum. I talked things over with Mush & he understood I wasnt in the wrong. Thank you again Mush. But I have to say this forum has soo many regulations and tight mods that many people get banned for slippin up, instead of being warned and talked to. Then the other users hype up the guest mod and laugh at the person that was banned.

I really dont want to get into it with this topic, because I dont wanna be banned again. Guillotine_anim.gif

did neal send you over to defend his sorry ass? no one hypes up the guest mod..we are proud that one of our own has become mod and give him a warm welcome into the new position..and we laugh out of love and good humor..plus people are stupid when they join and do nothing but talk about using there hookah for NHT..its against the rules..if you feel this forum is so strict then leave..no one is forcing you to stay here if you dont like the rules or the guest mod we get every month..its been provin many times neal is a punk that deserves to get his ass kicked with steel toed boots..

Really? I bet you have no idea who I am or how long Ive been on here? I know the guy. How bout we ALL start talkin shit on you or someone you know. This topic alone only furthers the reason I havent been on here for so long. Before I was gone I even sent Mush a PM about everyone being so negative and hostile, MUCH LIKE THIS TOPIC. I made a joke and was banned, because it was read wrong. Some people were banned for using the acronym NHT.

How bout some of your own medicine? If you dont like Neal, DONT ORDER FROM HIM. If you all dont make any orders he'll go outta business. Whose dumber, the guy who set the trap or the dead animal? I thought everyone would have either learned he's an ok guy, or just plain stopped giving him attention.

QUOTE (delSol_si @ Oct 15 2009, 06:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (NUBBS @ Oct 15 2009, 03:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Some crap is always started by a disgruntled customer and then Neal gets confused sometimes by technology, so something might get messed up. Do you all really thinks its easy owning AND running a business? Also, do you think he does every job at that business? He might of never even known about that order. He gets TONS of GREAT reviews on other forums and even does freebie stuff and contests for customers. If you guys remember HE used to do the FREE "Shisha of the month" to anyone who wanted it until all the moochers came out of their closets.

Then the other users hype up the guest mod and laugh at the person that was banned.

1. I don't know neil personally, don't care to.
2. If neil can't handle his business, he needs to quit running it, people pay good money for hookahs and hookah accessories, when he receives that money, he is responsible taking care of it regardless of whether or not he knows how to run a business. for example, I pay you to build me a house. You build it, but it falls apart a week later. Am I going to say "oh well, it is a really hard to build a house, its OK he didn't do it right" OR would I say "I am going to make sure you take care of it or get me a refund". I would go with the second option. When I pay for something, I expect it done right. If he can't handle doing things right, he needs to find something else to do.
3. so because he gives away free shit, that makes it ok for him to fuck over people who pay him money for stuff? Id rather him fuck up the free stuff and get the paid for stuff correct.
4. I have been a guest mod before. Sometimes its not all fun and games. I took some heat for some of the decisions I made. I was called an overzealous jerk or something along that line. Ya, most of the people supported me, but not all. That is one reason I think it is awesome they let people guest mod for a month, really opens you eyes up to what they put up with and how the forum runs and so forth.

1. Pitty
2. Agreed, but you still paid didnt you. Do you your research first, then buy. Trick me once, shame on you. Trick me twice, shame on me.
3. Thats means he was caring, trusting, & giving. Then HE was taken advantage of.
4. Duh

QUOTE (sleeperhit @ Oct 15 2009, 08:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (MechAnt @ Oct 15 2009, 06:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
People, people. Lets try to keep this somewhat civilized, I know John would want that at the very least. Calling neil names, however true, is juvenile and waaaaaaaaaay below what we at HF are as people. Let's just let it go, eye for an eye makes the world blind.

As much as I want to defend John with every fiber in my body, it's better to just let is go, he's not even worth our time and energy. John, stay strong brothuh, we are always here for you, just laugh this silly incident off biggrin.gif

THIS^

Mush....i love you man but this has gone kinda far. It strayed way off coarse and became something that is making HF look pretty bad.
We're better then this guys'n gals...

John does good business. Neil doesn't. Let it be.
This is how it works;
You buy from a place.
They make a mistake.
You find out they have a history of this.
You don't buy from them again.
Maybe post it up on a forum.
End of story.

John will keep my business and i'll send people his way as often as I can.
Revenge and other actions out of spite is a little much.

Thank you!!!!!!!!!! But he did mention, he wanted a bashing.

QUOTE (mix_tape @ Oct 15 2009, 08:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I thought we weren't even allowed to mention him/WH haha.

I'm not going to comment on the drama side but I finally placed an order with HJ, everything came in good condition and it showed up faster then expected. I was pleased with his service and the fact he was easy to get a hold of via email.

Well, members cant. Mods and Admin can.

QUOTE (sleeperhit @ Oct 15 2009, 09:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (NIGHTS OF BAGHDAD @ Oct 15 2009, 09:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (sleeperhit @ Oct 15 2009, 11:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think this entire thread should be removed. It's making HF look very biased.
Remember that people come here for open opinions.

and hopefully they saw neal is not a guy to do business with

I agree.
A discussion about this in a method where we all follow 'Rule 1' would be civilized AND help other members and guests in staying away from bad vender's.

If you want to complain about the website who's link will not be mentioned, then do so...but not like this. It's childish man.

I risk taking a vacation by saying this....but....
Mush....lead by example. I think taking the rest of the day off on 'vacation' sounds like the right action for not only making this thread, but allowing it to continue for this long.
Hopefully the place doesn't burn down while you take a breather.

Really! Huh! Rules were made to be broken. by the fortunate
Honestly I have to agree. Mush, we all know you're a super cool hookah smokin bad-ass and what you're capable of, but sometimes you need to let things role off your shoulder and learn from it.

QUOTE (StreetBob @ Oct 15 2009, 11:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (FSUReligionMan @ Oct 15 2009, 10:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's true, this forum is privately owned, so go with the directed bias or risk being banned, and don't mention the other forums or vendors unless we as a group are bashing them. (sarcasm)

Don't get me wrong, my personal opinion is that John deserves success due to the work he puts into building a solid reputation... he has earned my business. And I have not ordered from Neal and I don't plan to due his negative reputation, a reputation he is earning even from other non-mentionable sites, not just this one. So beyond that, I don't know Neal enough, or at all, to throw stones.

So one guy here says that he likes Neal, and the lynch mob comes out... that is pretty sad. There is no need for bashing someone for their opinion, and the bashing I feel that I am about to receive for the sarcasm.

Reputations speak for themselves... one post in a no-name site will not change anything. John's business will flourish as long as he continues to do all the good things he does. I also think Neal does a few things right... tries to compete with pricing, and gets involved with the community, but his lack of customer service/satisfaction and his antics will have him out of business within a year, even without our help... that's my prediction.

Funny thing is, your sarcasm is dead on.

Yes, Yes it is.

Speaking of reputations, how bout a site more reputable than this one. Youtube? Search worldhookah on youtube. See what his reputation actually is, AND what MOST of his future customers will see. Cuz Ill tell yuh this much, no one on HF is gonna buy WH and hasnt for a while. Only inexperienced noobs.

QUOTE (ilikemyusername @ Oct 15 2009, 08:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
so... Am I allowed to call him a fucking douchebag dishonest shady fuck with a website my 5 yr. old daughter could have designed without having my post deleted or edited this time? Cause he still owes me money, or shisha. Sure some would call it water under the bridge I however am a scorpio and would like the record to show that he's on my poo-poo list. fuckyou.gif

Perhaps what I said could have beed said in a better tone. If theres punishment to be had I'll accept it, off to report myself now.

QUOTE (Johnny_D @ Oct 16 2009, 06:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Time to lock.

Mods & admin will read through it later.

To be reopened if Adam wishes

JD

Naw, we can leave it closed. I think I got the point accross.

And yes, I should lead by example. But you know what, sometimes people deserved to get fucked with and in those cases, I'll lead with that example too. Remember, no matter what anyone else thinks, I'm as human as the next guy and I've had to deal with him going as far as looking up and calling my HOUSE.