So, Neal Is After Hookahjohn Now.

http://www.ripoffreport.com/On-Line-Busine...n-com-2c558.htm

Guess who posted that.

Since this site doesn't moderate nor take any responsibility for what is posted. I say we create our own little set of reports about Neal.

Feel free to post them to the place below.
Childish, yes. Revenge, of course. Screw with one of our favorite member, not a good idea.

So lets see if we can compile quite a list of negaitve reviews for old global shall we?

http://www.ripoffreport.com/smoke-shops/Wo...20-de-e3dx9.htm

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This guy is not honest at all. Watch your back he is NOT the leader in Hookah just look on the net there is plenty of sites that out price hookah John one even out prices him on his own coals!

Oh, is that the CH boxes full of random quicklights I heard about? laugh.gif

neal is a guy who sucks donkey balls..and he will go down for this..when you order shit from him you will stuff completely different from what you ordered..like if the shisha you wanted or hookah is out of stock..he will substitute on his own whatever he feels sending to you without asking you what you would like instead..also from a few people i have heard he sends out samples of johns coals and when people place order for kilo's he takes out the coals and puts in crap coals to make john look bad..the guy just has a bad attitude and is a disgrace to be called a hookah vendor..and disrespectful to people like john who go out of there way for us..

Everyone here loves HookahJohn, and what Neal did was undeniably wrong; however, what are we proving by trying to do the same to Neal? He obviously has no reputation to tarnish, he has no product to review, he has nothing going for him except living his life through hate and anger. I don't think we, as a forum community, should do anything than we already do: support John because we know for a fact that he is the best customer service online vendor ever, for possibly any product you can think of. One small report, on a website I've personally never heard of, speaks nothing to the volumes of reviews and word of mouth that is nothing but positive for John. Is Neal a bad person in general? Yes, probably. Should we stoop to his level because of this? No. What would piss him off probably more is giving no reaction. E-mail the webmaster of that site and let him know that Neal is slandaring a buisness, you could also get a law suit out of that probably, but ethically, we're just as wrong if we do the same thing to him.

QUOTE (FSUReligionMan @ Oct 15 2009, 09:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Should we stoop to his level because of this? No.

Here is the difference: John doesn't rip people off. Neal does.

Posting REAL stories about Neal's shady business is not stooping to his level. Keep it legit.

On second though... they did ban from HD for saying they were fuckwads.

fuckyou.gif

QUOTE (FSUReligionMan @ Oct 15 2009, 11:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Everyone here loves HookahJohn, and what Neal did was undeniably wrong; however, what are we proving by trying to do the same to Neal? He obviously has no reputation to tarnish, he has no product to review, he has nothing going for him except living his life through hate and anger. I don't think we, as a forum community, should do anything than we already do: support John because we know for a fact that he is the best customer service online vendor ever, for possibly any product you can think of. One small report, on a website I've personally never heard of, speaks nothing to the volumes of reviews and word of mouth that is nothing but positive for John. Is Neal a bad person in general? Yes, probably. Should we stoop to his level because of this? No. What would piss him off probably more is giving no reaction. E-mail the webmaster of that site and let him know that Neal is slandaring a buisness, you could also get a law suit out of that probably, but ethically, we're just as wrong if we do the same thing to him.

hey, im not advocating the moral high ground here. I'm talking simple revenge. Im no better than most other people, but i do believe in an eye for an eye.

You wanna get pissed, Neal created a site with a slightly altered name from hookahkings, the people who bring you this site, and posted all sorts for bogus NHT discussions to make it look liek Hookahkings was behind it. How do I know, because neal has bragged in the past how he likes to do things like that.

AH and since we know neal reads the forums. Hi asshole.

As for lawsuites, probably more trouble than its worth for a piddly ass site like that that says they arent responsible for the content, but you can PAY them to deal with negative reviews and comments. Talk about a scam in itself.

I'm gonna join and do something.

Really, I say we all need to pay our little buddy Neal a visit and give him a good kicking in the nuts and fart on his face repeatedly and make him squeal like a little piggy until he apologizes for what he has said about our dear friend John.

HookahJohn for life! REPRESENTIN'! Lol... NOBODY'S better than John...

QUOTE (SynysterPhoenix @ Oct 15 2009, 12:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I lawl'd.

1) $20 shipping? no way. He has $10.95 flat rate shipping.
2)He has always sent packages, at least mine the same day, except for one time, but it was 8 PM his time, but it definitely went out the next day
3) He is the leader in hookah

Yeah, I know, the things dude claims in the report are crazy and SO unlike how John actually handles his business...

Posting ACTUAL accounts of how Neal has screwed you over is one thing, but making up false stories, like Neal obviously did, is another.