Welcome to Hookah Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

mushrat

Hookahset.com Review Thread.

32 posts in this topic
This is for posting your PERSONAL experiences with www.hookahset.com. Please restrict your comments to what you ordered, customer service, delivery, and over all satisfaction.

If you had a problem, was it resolved in a satisfactory way?

Please post here only AFTER your transaction is complete.
Comments and questions by others will be restricted to the regular discussion forum and deleted from this topic if posted here.

Well just got my first order from www.HOOKAHSET.com
everything was packaged well and shiped fast.
Only problem with this vendor is there new and there website still needs work.Other than that I have had great customer service with them.The only thing I can recomend is to leave 4-5 alernate flavor options in the order memo.Or to call or e-mail them about what flavors are in stock.
I had to change a few of my flavors because the were out of stock but it was no problem over the phone.They were nice and very helpfull and everything turned out peachy.

I ordered 2 kilos of nakhla and a mod bowl.
I got free shipping 2 free rolls of 3kings coals and 3 gaskets with the mod bowl for a clean=$58.51

I'll give them a 8.5/10=the customer service was great,packaging was great,and shipped very quik/ I have to give them a -1 for ther website still needing work.and +.5 for having a great variaty of nakhla and AF flavors

Admin's note: he posted this before we started working with the company. I feel it is still a valid review and hey, he put his money where his mouth was and went to work for them so he must think highly of them. - Mushrat Edited by mushrat

Ordered 2 flavors, both i received were wrong. called and they said they got a new guy and he messed up the order. Gave me 100% refund and let me keep all the tobacco.

1 week later got an email and they sent me 250g of esk apple and 250g of khan el khalili free for messing up my original order. So i got a Kilo of shisha from them for free.

Overall awesome customer service, site needs work, should have gotten my order right the first time (had a veteran employee check over my order)

8/10

I ordered last week from HookahSet - not sure if it was Thursday or Friday, but it was delivered on Monday.

I got 12 boxes of Nakhla and 7 boxes of the new 108pc Coconara coals.

All in all I'm pretty pleased, but as other posters have mentioned - they do have some strange problems in putting the order together. Instead of Sherezade Cinnamon, I ended up getting Jasmine???? WTF?

I did email them about it, and they looked into it and blamed it on being similar colored boxes, which is sort of true. They did offer to just credit me on my next order and didn't say anything about returning the bad box.

Prices: 10/10 - currently the cheapest vendor for Nakhla and Cocos
Customer Service: 9/10 - the only person who's responded so quickly with emails is Nazar, although I'm knocking a point off because I'm not entirely happy with the credit piece - as I'm not going to be ordering for a few months and may end up forgetting about this credit thing if they don't put the credit directly into my account.
Order Selection: 6/10 - I understand the red box thing, but double checking the order shouldn't be that hard.

Overall: 8/10. I'll give them another chance, only as long as prices stay so low. If the prices go up to match other vendors, I'll probably go back to ordering from another vendor.

Hookahset.com review:

First heard of this vendor about a month ago now.
I decided to check them out and was very pleased with the pricing on most of the items.
Ive never been able to buy nakhla so cheap from anywhere else!
Placed an order for shisha and four days after i checked out the package was at my door.
Everything i ordered was in the box, nothing missing.

Super low prices, free (and fast) shipping when you purchase at least four items, not to mention the 10 percent off for forum members.
Overall i am very pleased with this vendor and will deffinately be ordering from them again in the near future.
10/10

My brother placed an order with hookahset last week. He ordered five 108 piece coconara boxes last Sunday and chose UPS shipping for ~14 bucks rather than USPS for ~7.

The next day he was emailed a USPS tracking number, and called hookahset to get it fixed... ok, no problem they switched it and emailed him a UPS tracking number.

The package came on tuesday via UPS in an USPS flat rate box, the UPS label was just put over the USPS label when my brother called to have them switched, which was fine but...

The package had two 108 piece coconara boxes and 16, 16 piece boxes.

256+216=472
108x5=540

The difference being 68 coals. So I thought ...ok, simple mistake. We called hookahset again and they funded us the six dollars worth of coals to his account. I wasn't really happy about it but wasn't too bothered by it either. Until my brother showed me how they packed it.

[img]http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/9317/saspx.jpg[/img]

Ok, so either whoever packed the box either

A: cannot count
B: filled the box as much as they could so they wouldn't have to pay for a bigger flat rate box and thought that nobody would count them.
C: Didn't bother changing to a bigger box even though the package was no longer being shipped flat rate.

Honestly, it's not even about the coals but I don't think I can order from a vendor that I don't trust that would pull some sneaky shit like that.

Just to clarify, I wasn't worried about the way they packed the box damaging the coals. I was more upset about that they *seemingly* only filled the box with what they could and said the hell with it.

1/10 chances of ordering again are very slim.

Just got my order from them. I put my order in on a Saturday and it got to me by Wednesday, and they sent me an email right away with my tracking number, order confirmation etc. Ordered 1 kilo of Nakhla, 4 different flavors, Mizo and original, no problems or mix-ups. Like everyone else has said, they have the best prices for Nakhla I have seen anywhere, and a really good selection. Yes, their website might need to be cleaned up a bit, but overall I had a good experience. If they keep their prices down, I will be ordering from them again.

I received 3 boxes of the new 108 piece coconaras on Friday, June 2, and I ordered on 6/23/10. The shipping time was a bit longer than I'm used to, but I have to realize that the company is in New York. The prices on the cocos are unbeatable, and it looks like they are the ones for me to go to when it comes to coals. The service was good, and I don't regret buying from them at all.

I placed an order Wednesday, Sept. 22 for:

Mizo Gum 250 gram tub
Mizo Watermelon 250 gram tub
1 clear/white Disposable hose (I like them for traveling with my Bambino)
Al Fakher Bubble Gum 250 gram
Al Fakher Plum 250 gram

The order arrived much sooner than I expected it to. I think it came in today, but I was out of town all week (my husband got the mail) and only got home early this evening and hubby isn't available for me to ask him. If I'd known it was going to arrive so quickly I might have waited to place my order but I got busted by the hubby for ordering hookah stuff when we're supposed to be budgeting. Oops! I ordered it USPS and boy did HookahSet.com send it out fast! I'm glad, even if I did get busted, it was nice to have it here waiting for me when I got home from a long trip. I'm in Texas and it shipped from NY, I'm very impressed with how fast it arrived. I didn't pay for Priority Shipping but that's how it was sent. I grumbled at the $12.37 shipping cost but the prices on the shisha were good and they had the flavors I was looking for--that made it worth it.

A nice surprise in the well packaged box was a 250 gram box of El Hennwy banana! The freebies I generally get are 50g boxes of apple or double apple--I hate apple shisha. I've never heard of El Hennwy but I read up on the reviews and I feel like I got a really great freebie, can't wait to try it.

I put a little note on my order when I placed it and had hoped to hear back from them on it, but it wasn't terribly important that they respond and my comment was such that I would only expect the most conscientious of vendors to bother to respond to it. The freebie and the super fast shipping more than made up for a [b]very minor [/b]lack in communication. Even before receiving the order, I had already shrugged off the lack of response to the note, like I said, it wasn't a big deal.

The shisha boxes and hose all arrived in good order, most of the boxes were in pristine condition. Only the El Hennwy box looked less than in great condition and I think that's got more to do with how that company does their packaging than with how Hookahset.com handled the package. One corner on one of the Al Fakher boxes was dented in, but it was nothing. The shisha boxes were quite intact.

I'd totally order from Hookahset.com again, A++.

HookahSet.com... Very good communication with this vendor. When I sent an email regarding their products I usually get a reply within half an hour. At one point we were playing Email Ping Pong, I had a problem with the discount code and Mark helped me to resolve it.

[u][b]Shipping speed[/b][/u] - 8/10 - I ordered on the 20th of September, My order was shipped out on the 22nd. USPS decided to be a bunch of lazy phuckers, they didnt put it on the plane till the 26th.

[b][u]Product[/u][/b] - 10/10 - The products are legit and are brand new.

[u][b]Variety[/b][/u] - 9/10 - They have a large shisha range to keep everyone happy. On the Hookah side, they could do with a few more. But since I was only looking for shisha, they get the score above.

[b][u]Communication[/u][/b] - 10/10 - Mark would email me within half an hour, whilst packing my shit up, he dropped me an email informing me that he had ran out of Fantasia Candy Cane, I asked him to replace it with Pink Lemonade. Great!

[b][u]Overall Rating[/u][/b] - 9.0/10 Excellent, Im docking half a point because other vendors (like John) Ships out on the same day.
Another half a point because the box was a bit thin leading to some battle scars during transit. Also no protection was used within the box, everything was put in and sealed up. Some of the cans e.g. starbuzz and Nakhla cans were dented.

I recommend hookahset.com, great service and communication from this vendor. And the main catch is PRICE - Nakhla Double Apple 1KG in a can = $29!!! Also Flat rate shipping is sexy for large orders like mine.

So, Thanks hookahset.com - I will order again when my stash is low :)

P.S. This was an international order. I got this in to the UK without any custom charges!

[IMG]http://i52.tinypic.com/11to1za.jpg[/IMG]

[b][u]Box Damage[/u][/b]
[img]http://i54.tinypic.com/2napp4l.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i52.tinypic.com/ws385x.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i56.tinypic.com/29atcg8.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i51.tinypic.com/1zw2060.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i54.tinypic.com/sc991s.jpg[/img]

Another review....

I ordered 6 packs of tangiers, 2 boxes of coconaras and a km hose.
As always, super low prices, free shipping.
After I checked out I received an invoice email from them, which is normal, and at the bottom of the email it stated that the business would not be shipping anything until the 4th.
That's fine with me. at least they were kind enough to state this in their emails.
Mark called me to work out some tweaks with my package, which was nice.
Package arrived on the morning of the 6th, 2 day shipping, and everything was in the box, packages well with some newspaper(no breakables in the box, so newspaper was sufficient).
Again, Hookahset.com gets a 10/10
great prices, good customer service, and quick shipping.
Recommended vendor.

Stumbled on this site a couple months ago and decided to use them for our bi-monthly shisha order.

First order was the Tangiers Noir 10pk with 2 free boxes of Knara, and then 3 250g singles of Noir Tangiers. Got a call that night to say they were out of a lot of the Noir and they could replace with Lucid for no charge. Shipped quick and arrived on time, packing was acceptable, and they got most of the flavors right and even threw in an extra box of Knara coals.

Overall experience[b] 9/10. [/b]For the prices they offer, their service is great. I intend to continue ordering from them.

Second order was done today, got 2 of the Tangiers Noir Overstock packs (which say 5 flavor but have drop-down selector options for 6?) with the free Starlight Coals, and a medium funnel bowl. Got a call same night to confirm address and then it shipped. Arrived today (11/12) and is excellent, everything just as ordered.

Overall experience[b] 10/10. They are now my go-to supplier for Tangiers.[/b]

Preemptive review,
Yet again, I place an order with HookahSet.com.....

10 packs of Tangiers, and some starlight silver flints because Im curious.
I finalized the order in the wee hours of the morning, and I just received a call from Mark stating that he was out of sour grape at the moment. I was bummed about that, but he offered to trade it out for lucid at no extra charge. That was fine with me, but I opted out for another bag of Indian Summer instead. He then told me that he was going to get it out today, which is cool. Nice of him to offer though, being that lucid is a few more dollars than noir.
All in all, as always, Mark has always come through for me......great customer service. Although i never experienced it myself, it appears that the negative aspects of HookahSet have diminished and are no longer a problem.

Thanks Mark!

Second order from these guys, and again they messed up and didn't really fix things. (I got the standard let me know next order and I'll see what I can do apology...) Ordered 5 packs of tangiers, 2 boxes of coals, a couple tubs of AF and a kilo tub of Nak 2 apples. Except they without telling me substituted boxes of Nak into my order. Most people probably wouldn't be bothered by this BUT I ordered the tub for a reason I prefer it that way. Last time they misquoted on my shipping and I ended up paying the post office because of their mistake (where's my $5) and My order was no where near right (think 3 correct items out of 6) At least I received all my products this time (even if it wasn't exactly what I ordered) I will not be ordering from them again. 1/10 overall

I can honestly say I got the worst customer service I have ever received from a vendor today when I contacted Hookahset with questions on some hoses they carry. I got five responses without getting an answer, and the subject was changed each time. Like Jay said earlier... if they wont answer simple questions about the quality of their products, my assumptions about the quality are probably true. And they beat around the bush rather than being honest and up front.

[quote name='mitchard' timestamp='1292050362' post='490944']
I can honestly say I got the worst customer service I have ever received from a vendor today when I contacted Hookahset with questions on some hoses they carry. I got five responses without getting an answer, and the subject was changed each time. Like Jay said earlier... if they wont answer simple questions about the quality of their products, my assumptions about the quality are probably true. And they beat around the bush rather than being honest and up front.
[/quote]

Hi
Mark from hookahset
Let me start by saying i am sorry if that really happen and let me remind you that this post as it states in the beginning
"This is for posting your PERSONAL experiences with www.hookahset.com. Please restrict your comments to what you ordered, customer service, delivery, and over all satisfaction.

If you had a problem, was it resolved in a satisfactory way?

Please post here only AFTER your transaction is complete.
Comments and questions by others will be restricted to the regular discussion forum and deleted from this topic if posted here."

But that's not the issue
Sunday only shipping Dep works costumers service is off but you could contact me via email as it says in the contact page (info@hookahset.com)
Please feel free to contact me

I feel I was justified in posting that prior to ordering, since it was unrelated to an order and a review on the service I was getting at the time.

However, I did order from you guys anyways despite not being happy with the prior communication. Mainly because Hset is the only place that has/had Tangiers Apricot Spring Blend and Nakhla Esk Apple in stock. I got everything quickly, and the order was 100% correct. I will definitely give you guys props for that. The box got a beat up pretty good, but thats not your fault. It looked like someone from UPS dropkicked it off a building haha.

I may have to order again if you guys keep that Nakhla Esk Apple in stock. Its delicious. Far better than the AF version.

I received decent customer service from Hookahset. I ordered a Tangiers 5 pack, a few boxes of Kanara coals, and 6 blue Nuhoses. One of the flavors I ordered was out of stock and they called to correct it immediately.
The package arrived in three days, average timing for an online order, I was happy.
I opened up and found everything there, but the Nuhoses were the wrong colors. I sent an email explaining these were Christmas presents and I needed them the color I ordered(dont know why it didn't come up in the phone call).
They offered a good resolution that I could not accept at the time because of current finances.
After missing my email response, but catching me on the forums, they fixed the problem by refunding me on the hoses. Thank you hookahset.

It was a mixed experience and my first order with them. I would have to subtract 4 for wrong hoses coming in and the original aggravation, but add 1 for the fix and 1 for the phone call to correct the flavor that was out of stock. Neutral on the shipping...so a 8/10 for my experience.

I will give hookahset another try in the future

Hey,

RJ here.

I have had a few big problems with Mark in the past when I started ordering from him in August 2010 but I must say, he always gets my orders correct and listens to my instructions well and knows what to do to get it to me fine here in the UK.

Recently, service has gradually improved and I really do hope there customer service improves further as they deserve a good position in the Hookah Industry. Mark's a good guy and offers excellent prices.

BIG UP HOOKAH SET [img]http://www.hookahforum.com/public/style_emoticons/default/good2.gif[/img]

First transaction was back in November and had a hiccup. I ordered six Nuhoses and they came in the wrong colors. I wanted to send them back and get replacements, but instead, Mark refunded me on the hoses.
My second order was for a friend, getting his first hookah. The QT color options were limited but had one my friend wanted. They called to let me know that the Nuhose he ordered was not in stock(that color) and that he could replace it with another certain color. I could not hear the call back number in the voicemail so I messaged on the forums that it was acceptable. Order came with no Nuhose(but I had the option checked to keep items that are on backorder). I emailed and got a prompt response. To make up for the confusion, Mark sent an extra Nuhose. My friend was very satisfied.
My third order I just received. I noticed the tracking information sending it to the wrong location(it was a computer glitch and was sending it to my school address instead of my home address). I called and smoothed things out over the phone with Mark. I had ordered a 5 pack of Tangiers and he informed me that one of the flavors was out of stock in noir and he replaced it with lucid for me :) . Also my mizo flavor was out of stock and was easily replaced.

I have one negative commentary on my experience. Mark, update your site instead of having to call and email everytime something is out of stock.

My experiences as a regular order status I would give a 7/10 because of errors and not updated website. But my overall is a 10/10 because of their wonderful customer service.

I don't care what others say and all the negative hype, they will continue to receive my business as well as my recommendations to friends.

placed an order on a monday for 1 kilo can of Nak DA and 250g of Nak Zag. there was a major issue with UPS because hookahset was moving to a new warehouse. Mark sent out an email explaining the trouble. no biggie to me. i wont die if i dont get my tobacco when i expect(within reason) the package came in the following monday. it was boxed in a Fantasia box. opened it up to find no kilo can but 4 250g boxes of DA with a 250g box of zag with no packing material. its tobacco... do you really think its needed? it didnt matter to me. and the DA wouldnt have stayed in the can anyway as i store in tupperware. upon inspecting the boxes i actually got 4 250 boxes... each with 10% more. so i got 1.1 kilos of DA for the price of one kilo. excellent. and this shit is fresh. not like normal boxes are. and the Zaghloul was also extremely fresh, the freshest ive ever had.

overall im very satisfied with my order. the boxes arent a problem for me at all. but if you prefer the can you may want to call ahead and ask if the can is in stock.

9/10 from me.

Alex

My order was supposed to arrive today and UPS screwed up. I, my roommates, and my friend pitched together to order a bunch of stuff, totaling $81.68. I woke up today at 120pm, threw on some clothes and immediately went looking for the package. It wasn't outside so I looked around the house to see if roommates brought it in, nowhere to be found. I then contacted my roommates and they said they have not seen it. I checked the tracking number online and it said that it was delivered at 1240pm.
I called up UPS because there just had to be a mistake. The driver was dispatched and he showed me where it was left and informed me that it had to have been stolen. He was going to have his boss call me with what the future actions will be on this. The boss, Dan of the Indiana PA regional office, called me and told me there wasn't anything they could do and that it was on the vendor to replace, refund, or do nothing with this.
I contacted hookahset and first spoke to a woman who was going to call me back. I didn't hear anything for an hour. I called back and got ahold of Mark. I completely filled him in and gave him the name and number of the local UPS to call. He called back and told me we have to start a claim. I called to start the claim but UPS needed mainly to talk with hookahset since they were the shipper. They put me on hold and got ahold of Mark and Mark took over.
I just spoke to Mark and everything seems to be in place with UPS. He is reshipping everything tomorrow, whether UPS follows through or not.

I have had nothing but great experiences from this vendor. Sure they have had their problems, they are a new company and learning the internet world as well as the forums...they have goofed up on here, I have seen it. But they are growing and learning from their past mistakes to be one of the best vendors. I am willing to stick my neck out for them because every problem they have stuck their necks out for me

a 10/10 scale is unfair, because they have gone above and beyond. If we are going on a 10/10 scale, I'm giving them a 20/10. I am over satisfied and these guys have replaced hookah-shisha and hookahjohn as my goto vendors

I'm just an everyday customer and they have done nothing but treat me like gold, instead of taking my money and running like some of our past vendors we had... not to mention they were active on the forums and now none of our vendors are and we have next to nil with updates...any problem email they immediately responded to

A+ times a million hookahset

edit 3/30/11: damn I feel like an ass now...they sent me a wrong flavor and I have to mail it back, they are sending me the correct flavor now
edit 4/7/11 still haven't received my correct flavor, but they are saying that I am getting a free one with it (Koke) for my troubles

As a new customer, I feel Hookahset has delivered UNPARALLELED customer service, not to mention the best prices by far on the internet. I have not felt this valued by any business in years.

My first order was a Mya QT, with a package of Tangiers Kashmere Cherry, a 108 count package of Kanara coals, and a green NuHose. They give you 2 rolls of Starlight coals and 3 flavors of shisha to choose from with the hookah for free. They messed the flavors up but I don't care because EZ Hookah is some garbage shisha. However, to my pleasant surprise, I found that they offer a free extra product If you purchase over a certain amount (>$30 you get a box of coals, >$50 you can select from two cheap hookahs, or the $30 choices.) I ended up with a Hookah, a carrying cage, shisha (although crappy), 108 natural coals, and a FREE pretty cool looking hookah for $53, including their across-the-board $5 shipping; the NuHose, however was not in the package.

The day after I ordered, they called to inform me that they were out of green NuHose; I specified that yellow would be fine. That was an error on their part to have the green one listed on the site if they were out of stock, but the color is no big deal because I was more interested in the actual NuHose product. When I informed them that there was no NuHose in the package, they immediately sent it. The package came in with 2 yellow Nuhoses, so I got one for free for the inconvenience.

For my next experience with them, read the post above from R1v3th3ad, as I was one of the friends who pitched on that $81.68 order. UPS totally screwed up, got theorder stolen off the porch, and reminded me of how crappy customer service in the US usually is when we called them and they offered us absolutely no assistance, that is, until Hookahset themselves stepped in. Hookahset fixed the problem willingly, and if not for them with their meticulous care for me as a customer, we would not be receiving any of that order.

Hookahset does have the best prices for hookah supplies that I have seen on the internet. Hookahset does indeed have superior customer service. For them not to be listed as a vendor here is misleading because they do have the best prices. It is unfair for new members to HF who are looking to save money on their orders. I'm new and R1v3th3ad, a good friend of mine IRL, filled me in on the drama in the past, but I took my chances anyhow and I must say they have thoroughly impressed me. He was there for the drama and was pretty much forced to work with them through me, and is now just as impressed.

They fixed their shipping which was the main issue, right? My stuff came packaged nicely, with [b]bubble wrap[/b] on the hookah base and any other fragile parts. I have nothing but positive to say about my experience with Hookahset.com. I am currently in business school, I have a Bachelor's Degree in Finance and an Associate's degree in accounting. I am currently finishing my Master's in Business Administration (MBA); not bragging or anything trivial like that, but I know good business when i see it. I encourage the users of HookahForum to give HookahSet another chance.

Another positive review here for hookahset.

I ordered:
Tang Lucid New Lime
Tang Lucid Cane Mint
OG Tang Kashmir Peach
Kanara Washable Hose
Also included was the free gift of 108 box of Kanara Coals and some pretty ugly hose but can't complain since it was free. Looks like temsaah hose but worse.

Everything arrived very quickly. I put my order in Sunday around 6PM. Received shipping confirmation on Monday around 5PM. And picked up the package Today(Tuesday) at around 230PM

Everything I ordered came, they didn't miss anything. Only thing they didn't include was the hose port and mouth piece for the free hose, but that i kind of expected.

The box was stuffed with a bunch of news paper, not bubble wrap like the above poster mentioned but I didn't order anything fragile like a base.

For the price I can not complain. I am a very happy customer and will continue ordering from HookahSet as long as they don't mess up my orders.

If you live near NY like myself, I think you should definitely give hookahset a try. Cheapest prices I could find, and $5 flat rate shipping.

HookahSet gets a thumbs up from me!

So I ordered 3 packs of Tangiers, K Peach, Indian Summer, and Sea Buckthorn. I qualified for the free Egyptian ("Temsaah") hose and a box of 108 Kanara coals.

Package came reasonably quickly....only instead of Indian Summer I got Summer Solstice. And the bloody hose, which is the cheapest looking "cafe" style hose I've seen, and the weirdest, with psychedelic-colored toweling for the handle, didn't come with either mouth or hose port ends! Investigation on the site deep down reveals it comes without tips, but still....

I called them up immediately about the Indian Summer v Summer Solstice, and they offered to replace it, but that means I'd have to pay to send it back, then wait for the new one to be sent. I was given another option: I could keep the Summer Solstice and they'd send me IS for $10 including shipping. They convinced me of that, given that I would have 4 flavors in total for a very very good price. I agreed and a few days later got the package.

They made good on their word, but GOD their site is GHETTO. It seems as if the confusion over flavors of Tangiers derived from their public website not matching their internal reference catalog. COME ON, this is BASIC. Also, I know it was free, but that hose is really janky. It looks a lot better on the site, and the little note about it not having ends is not readily apparent.

I won't give a numerical rating. Their prices are superb, the shipping is pretty quick, and their phone support is fine. However their site is inexcusably awful, both in terms of layout and design as well as just terrible English, the net effect being I really didn't want to browse the site. Over the phone, it sounded like the site was the reason my order got screwed up in the first place. In the end I got what I ordered, and got Summer Solstice as an extra for just a few bucks more, but if I order again I will be sure to confirm my order over the phone before it's sent out.