Hello Fellow Hookah Enthusiasts!

hukabukah

Hi. Been loving hookah since i first went to a hookah bar when i turned 18. Currently in college at Penn State. Had a summer hiatus of no personal hookah use after my last one broke early spring. 

But now i'm back in the game... got a cheap generic hookah from a local hookah shop but it's not bad (32", 4 hose). And also just made my first "bulk" purchase from hookah-shisha:

Al Waha 12 Pack Sampler
-5-Star, After 9, Banana Split, Blueberry, Cali. Dream, Guava, Kiwi, Orange Cream, Raspberry, Winter Flower 
Al Waha 50g Flavor #1:: Strawberry 
Al Waha 50g Flavor #2:: Pineapple
Tangiers Shisha 250g:: MaraschinoCherry

1Kg in total

Coco Nara Hookah Coals (84 Pieces)
Exotica Hookah Coals (1 Box)
Phunnel Hookah Bowl
Heba Diffuser

Bulk to me at least. Most i've spent on my hookah so far, but I have a feeling that price will only go up.  rolleyes.gif

welcome to the forum
I'm from the South Hills of Pittsburgh
I've been to the Spinx and H-Kon before, I refuse to go to Hookah Booka because I heard around the block from a few friends that they are sexists

...welcome to the forum
maybe we can get together to smoke sometime

I'm not that far away right now, I'm at IUP lol

QUOTE (r1v3th3ad @ Oct 7 2009, 01:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
welcome to the forum
I'm from the South Hills of Pittsburgh
I've been to the Spinx and H-Kon before, I refuse to go to Hookah Booka because I heard around the block from a few friends that they are sexists

...welcome to the forum
maybe we can get together to smoke sometime

I'm not that far away right now, I'm at IUP lol

I wouldnt know if theyre sexist or not...I always have my gf and a few friends go, 2 of which are females lol.

Yeah thats the first i've heard of them being sexist. But H-kan is probably my favorite. Carribbean sunrise FTW! (Strawberry, kiwi, pineapple shisha, orange juice base) Although, Hookah Bookah has better prices, and I like the atmosphere there too, real chill. H-kan can be hectic on a drunken weekend night.

The sphinx just wasn't good, bad service, had harsh smoke the one time i went there... never went back.

My sister just graduated from IUP a couple years ago. Unfortunately, I don't have a car up here so I can't really go anywhere. But if you plan on coming up to PSU at all PM me or something in advance. 

Yeah i agree. But before I really got into hookah-ing, making trips down to the south side was the only option me and my friends had.

Plus I had some friends that went to Pitt, so meeting up with them at the hookah bar was always cool.

But now that I'm up at PSU, I just sit at home, relax, and enjoy hookah with my roommates.