Eric Was Robbed!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Brandon` @ Sep 30 2009, 12:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hope everythings okay Eric. I suggest applying for ur CCW. No where is safe nowadays...

Well, he's living in the People's Republic of Kalifornia. Tough to get a CCW out there. Wish Eric lived out here in VA. One can open carry without a permit.

Very glad that you or anyone else was hurt. Hope they get the bastard!

Shit.... hella glad to hear that Eric and everyone is alright and unharmed.
Going to making a trip down to the lounge in a couple weeks, kinda nervous and hope it doesn't happen again especially when I'm there.
When I'm there, I'm carrying nothing more than my license with me.
Once again, I'm just hella glad to hear that everyone wasn't harmed physically.

Shit Eric! We're all glad you're okay as well as your customers. Hopefully the damages aren't too hard to recoup, financially and emotionally. Even though you're not a fan of it: God bless.

QUOTE (NIGHTS OF BAGHDAD @ Sep 30 2009, 02:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
is it just me or does the cop have a attitude when he mentions the name of the store around 1:04 in the vid

nah, not an attitude with the store, and probably not an issue with hookahs. Sounds like it took a split second delay before he remembered what it was called. His face doesn't really change. I just looked at the video again, and he looked to the upper left just a slight bit which could just mean it was a memory recollection issue.
Throughout his talking, he continues to look left/upper left to be able to gather the facts to describe them. It's just short term memory fact-based stuff. Hard to remember a lot, and when I first saw a hookah, it was hard for me to remember what it was called (and that was before I was interested in smoking it). lack of interest can mean difficulty in remembering. case in point would be topics in a persons least favorite school subject.

OMG Eric's face! sorry, its been a mystery since I've been here...

Eric, sorry to hear about all that man, at least everyone made it out of there alright. And I'm guessing they can track that guy down with the phones.

This robbery really doesn't make any sense.. the guy didn't grab any pipes or shisha or anything? Just robbed the customers and left? Obviously not a planned robbery. Though running down the street with a couple pipes would be difficult. Plus people could easily identify him.. that's the guy! The guy running with the pipes! Get him!

Good thing Eric didn't get hurt during this mess. I think if he had a gun, things would have probably escalated further, and a firefight could have occured, unless Eric had multiple guards posted with automatic rifles, like M-16s or something. Then this wouldn't have happened. But Eric whipping out any kind of gun coulda made things much worse.

Man this really pisses me the fuck off. Eric is such an awesome dude and its unfortunate this happened to him. I'm glad he and his patrons were not hurt or worse. I hope they catch this fucker and not brush it off because it was a few bucks stolen and cell phones. I also am glad nobody played hero because it would have made the situation much worse. Hope he posts on here soon but I'm positive he has more pressing matters at hand. Hope they catch this tard Eric!

I'm with JD that if Eric had a gun it might not of ended as well. Even if Eric is a very proficient shooter, if the guy saw it first he would probably just start shooting anything he could.
And if he waited for the guy to turn around and run and ended up shooting him in the back, then you would be going to jail for manslaughter(In NY anyway). That's a no-win situation right there.

At least it was just replaceable things lost, and neither Eric or patrons were hurt.