Eric Was Robbed!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh man, Eric. I'm glad you're O.K.

Good thing the guy didn't cause any more trouble then a wallet and phone.
They should be able to track the bastard through the phone.
Hope he gets whats coming to him.

Can't believe it though...

I almost want to call this a fake since I couldn't see anybody robbing him. I mean...he's a big guy. Plus isn't the lounge called 'Oddessey Hookah Lounge'?

I hope it's a fake.
If not, Eric I hope you called in all those cards RIGHT AWAY!!!! and didn't wait for the police to show up first. Then the phone asap also.

QUOTE (sleeperhit @ Sep 30 2009, 10:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh man, Eric. I'm glad you're O.K.

Good thing the guy didn't cause any more trouble then a wallet and phone.
They should be able to track the bastard through the phone.
Hope he gets whats coming to him.

Can't believe it though...

I almost want to call this a fake since I couldn't see anybody robbing him. I mean...he's a big guy. Plus isn't the lounge called 'Oddessey Hookah Lounge'?

I hope it's a fake.
If not, Eric I hope you called in all those cards RIGHT AWAY!!!! and didn't wait for the police to show up first. Then the phone asap also.

which is the reason it was at gun point

Ya...hope it wasn't Eric's lounge. I thought those were two different lounges. If this was Eric, sorry to hear that, this kinda stuff always pisses me off. I do think, if this is in fact Eric, that he will take care of the matter in his own ways, Eric seems to be the kinda guy to take care of himself in his own type of way...not someone I would ever want to fuck with.

Edit: nvmd, that address matches Erics lounge, truly sorry this happen to you Eric.

QUOTE (supersubby @ Sep 30 2009, 09:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (McLovin600 @ Sep 30 2009, 11:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
o man that sucks sorry to hear. time for some firepower of your own

Thats just asking for trouble...

im sorry to hear about all this eric. i hope they catch the asshole and thank God no one was hurt.

Well in California, that is one of the exceptions in getting your concealed carry permit. Have to deal with LOTS of cash, have been robbed at gun/knife point or are a police officer. Having a gun around couldn't hurt, it only takes a crazy tweaker to go apeshit once and lives can be at risk.

QUOTE (skinegibbs @ Sep 30 2009, 11:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (supersubby @ Sep 30 2009, 09:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (McLovin600 @ Sep 30 2009, 11:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
o man that sucks sorry to hear. time for some firepower of your own

Thats just asking for trouble...

im sorry to hear about all this eric. i hope they catch the asshole and thank God no one was hurt.

Well in California, that is one of the exceptions in getting your concealed carry permit. Have to deal with LOTS of cash, have been robbed at gun/knife point or are a police officer. Having a gun around couldn't hurt, it only takes a crazy tweaker to go apeshit once and lives can be at risk.

i have a friend who owns a chain of retail stores and after carrying a concealed weapon he was held hostage in his own store by about 4 people carrying weapons, years later his father was shot during a robbery and and is now paralyzed.

Saddest news in hookah history for me, but i'm glad to see that everyone walked away unharmed!

I hope everything is okay and running now, besides the crook that made it on foot. The sooner hes caught the better.