Costumes !

Sapphire

QUOTE (Karot @ Oct 12 2009, 12:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
destructo you can buy green man costumes online, i only know of ebay but i havent really shopped around. Doesnt get much more charlie than that

the yellow suit and white top hate is 100x more charlie. also everyone in their mom will be greenman and you cant drink with it

QUOTE (Stuie @ Oct 13 2009, 02:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Found a great costume for my little girl.

That would be an awesome costume Stuie. I actually thought about telling my friend to do something quite similar. I saw a very small dog costume that was a lobster for her teacup pom.

I'm going as Atatürk, only my costume won't make me look anything like the man. I got a Ottoman fez (which ironically was banned by Atatürk, but nobody at the party will know) and some baggy turkish women's pants, add a standard white shirt and a west and I should be all set.

Come to think of it, I'll probably look more like Abu from Disney's Aladdin. Oh well... Edited by Balthazar

QUOTE (Toxik916 @ Oct 6 2009, 08:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just ordered my costume. Lets just say people will be shocked.

QUOTE (Stuie @ Oct 13 2009, 01:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Found a great costume for my little girl.

I LOL at both of these.
Good ones.

I plan on wearing either a Batman, Spiderman or Superman costume that is way to small for me.
Then not shave for that extra scraggly look and make sure I rub the costume on some type of rough surface for that aged look.

I'll be a retired yet unable to let go superhero.

I just got the greatest 2 ideas ever...I will either be Popeye the Sailor man or Mr. Moneybags from Monopoly.

What do you guys think?

i came up with an interesting idea and i may go with it... im gonna be a ceiling fan. ill hang one chain from each ear (one for lights one for spin) then attach 4 cardboard blades to my body and have a lightbulp somewhere on my person i was thinking of sticking it in my pants zipper. any advice to make this better? lol

I'm thinking of getting some cheap black pants and long sleeve shirt. and painting glow in the dark skeleton bones on them. Simple, easy, cheap, no stupid accessories to carry around. And it should light up pretty good for freaknight!

I have a blow up bull that I pretend to ride like a cowboy instead of the ostrich one. My friend has the ostrich one lol

• 2 weeks later...