Costumes !

Sapphire

Soo.....

October is just around the corner ! Anyone got any good ideas about fun unique costumes?

I wanna see pics !

lol.. anyone got any ideas about how to make a Hookah costume? tongue.gif

Your best bet for a hookah costume... ghetto style at least... would be to use tin foil for the stem and tray... some sort of rope like device for the hose, wrapped around your waist... maybe an upside down lamp shade for the bowl... and for the vase... i would say to get some transparent or translucent plastic sheeting, and find something solid to create a frame around your butt.

I have no idea what I'm going to go as... studying Media, Conflict and Peace studies at a UN mandated graduate university... maybe I'll go as Hitler or something.

QUOTE (liquidglass @ Sep 19 2009, 01:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm open to suggestion but all in all I'm curious how to make this one, any ideas?

http://pics.blameitonthevoices.com/072009/...r%20costume.jpg

OMG thats awesome ! Hmm... Mabey just get some army fatigues at a discount store and spray paint them then put a GLOSS finish on em?

I was also thinking of mabey going as Laura croft?

• 3 weeks later...
QUOTE (Toxik916 @ Oct 7 2009, 12:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just ordered my costume. Lets just say people will be shocked.

Hahahaha the shocker! Well played! Hope it goes well

I kinda wanna dress up like this badass:

The guy from V for Vendetta (great movie btw), but i saw a picture of the actual costume available on a site and well it looks much less impressive.. Edited by Bandito

QUOTE (SimplexCoda @ Oct 7 2009, 10:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Really?

I mean dont get me wrong, there is somethin kinda cool about bein hide and seek world champion 1945, but i would hardly call that classy. Now maybe if she was eva. But as it stands i would have to say fail.

Shes perfect for the Anne Frank part, they share a birthday lol. In all reality though we will prolly be something else, I already cooked up a badass Awesom-O costume from South Park.

Nice costume Cotsi. 2 years ago my friend was Dave Chappelle's Tyrone Biggums character for Halloween, it was hilarious.

QUOTE (Karot @ Oct 11 2009, 10:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Would it be in poor taste to wear a lab coat with a sign that says "free abortion clinic" and carry around a wire hanger?

only if you eat them. i wanted to be charley from its always sunny but finding the yellow suite is too hard. so my next plan is get 20 people dress 10 up as riot troops and 10 as g20 protesters and have a fake riot downtown