Is There A Fantasia That Doesnt

This is a question that I really want to find out. If you smoke fantasia every now and then you probably know what I mean. The flavor just doesn't really match the smoke. Sorta hard to explain I guess what I mean as we all taste differently. I guess saying its a chemical in which I know Stuie has a keen taste for, in which we are about the same as I go with his reviews most of the time anyway. Just curious if anyone knows an answer or not.

I get the chemical flavor from the lighter fruit flavors - mango, peach, raspberry, etc...

But most of the flavors are much better than SB by a long shot, because SB is just SWIMMING in chemical flavoring, so much so that the original flavor is drowned out or muted. At least fantasia isn't that bad.

I've only tried Fantasia Pumpkin Spice so far and I absolutely loved it. Can't wait to get a bigger container of it. Tastes more of spice than pumpkin and gave me a wild craving for pumpkin pie. I liked the Pumpkin Spice enough to want to try some more Fantasia.

QUOTE (Purplepotatoe @ Sep 15 2009, 11:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This is a question that I really want to find out. If you smoke fantasia every now and then you probably know what I mean. The flavor just doesn't really match the smoke. Sorta hard to explain I guess what I mean as we all taste differently. I guess saying its a chemical in which I know Stuie has a keen taste for, in which we are about the same as I go with his reviews most of the time anyway. Just curious if anyone knows an answer or not.

Is it like a perfumy background taste? I tried Fantasia for the first time the other night excited about trying the Pumpkin Spice. It smelled wonderful, but there was this background taste, kinda perfumy that was bugging me... the overall flavor was pretty good though and i finished the bowl. I have 2 more flavors to try and I'm hoping that same background flavor is not there.

Personally, I love Fantasia, and SB, because they're both honey based and they're treated slightly differently. My personal fav flavors from fantasia are: Purple Haze, Cupid's Arrow, and Pink Lemonaid.

Based on the 5-6 flavors I have tried in Fantasia, I find it to be the worst shisha I've ever tried. In terms of its artificialness, it makes SB look like organic wheatgrass juice.

Seriously, I think that waxy, plasticy, chemical taste has got to be a combination of the oversaturation of artificial coloring and flavoring. I'd compare the flavor to those wax soda-bottle candies that you chew on to get the syrup out. The only thing they have going for them is their packaging.

STAY AWAY!!

QUOTE (ngraz617 @ Sep 15 2009, 11:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Cheap garbage

Edit: Expensive garbage

Idk ive only had a few so im not gonna either bash or defend...
The cherry i had from them was pretty dam good believe it or not.
I wana try the pink lemonade since ive heard good things........

QUOTE (Sonthert @ Sep 24 2009, 04:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Honey based sheeshas often seem to have that "gap" in the flavor that creates that perception. I have no idea why. Al Waha used to be that way to some degree. Romman seems to have avoided it somehow.

Nice to know Im not the only one to have that feeling,

QUOTE (barrenwizard @ Sep 25 2009, 03:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Here I go again.

NAKHLA is _____________*discouraging terms*!!!!

FANTASIA >9000!!!
NAKHLA <0.00000000000000000000000000000000000000001!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FANTASIA FTW!
NAKHLA FTL..

FANTASIA RAPES NAKHLA!!!! DOUBLE KILL!! TRIPLE KILL!! GODLIKE!!!!

Seems hostile, doesnt it?

QUOTE (tpatt90 @ Sep 24 2009, 04:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (ngraz617 @ Sep 15 2009, 11:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Cheap garbage

I wana try the pink lemonade since ive heard good things........

I'd heard good things about Pink Lemonade as well, but when I tried it, it had that same plasticy, artificial taste and it gave me a headache. I remember questioning how any self-respecting smoker could ever possibly give that stuff a positive review. But to each their own, I guess.

IMO, Fantasia is marketed and appeals to those same people who like SB and think the only good tobaccos are ones named after some sort of alcoholic beverage.